Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rate the Thread!
This poll is closed.
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
7 100.00%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Aww, noo!! I have to get rid of my save and play a fresh new game of one of the greatest interactive experiences ever created??? (Said in tone like Robert Downy Jr. circa Joss Whedon era Avengers) Annnnnd that's a bad thing... How? [Rolling my eyes] Thats REALLY how you guys sound right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Oh no my Avengers campaign progress. Lol

Hizke posted:

Aww, noo!! I have to get rid of my save and play a fresh new game of one of the greatest interactive experiences ever created??? (Said in tone like Robert Downy Jr. circa Joss Whedon era Avengers) Annnnnd that's a bad thing... How? [Rolling my eyes] Thats REALLY how you guys sound right now.

lmao

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Hizke posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Still lol at the dollar store versions of the movie actors in the game.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Hizke posted:

Yep :D

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Maybe when you baby RPG fans got your saves erased before you could jack off Sephiroth in a dark hole somewhere, you guys fell into despair. Well, us Marvel fans in 2022, who saw Thanos snap away half the universe? Yeah, we see that kinda Sh*t happen and just say "Okay? So what? What next?" We don't give up, and we DON'T Surrender. Remember that.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

Maybe when you baby RPG fans got your saves erased before you could jack off Sephiroth in a dark hole somewhere, you guys fell into despair. Well, us Marvel fans in 2022, who saw Thanos snap away half the universe? Yeah, we see that kinda Sh*t happen and just say "Okay? So what? What next?" We don't give up, and we DON'T Surrender. Remember that.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Just thought of an epic Hans Zimmer track playing over my post and.. whoa. just got loving chills lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

YOU: Aeris dies was the most impactful moment of my childhood
ME: Hold my beer

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

YOU: Aeris dies was the most impactful moment of my childhood
ME: Hold my beer

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
If you can’t handle thinking about half of everyone dying… maybe stick to Kirby lol dude

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

picturing fadam in a puddle of his own tears until he realizes he has a reason to play and post about such an insanely epic game all over again and slowly spouts an ear-to-ear smile like the Grinch

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009

Hizke posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I got the tude now posted:

If you can’t handle thinking about half of everyone dying… maybe stick to Kirby lol dude

Hizke thinking about "sticking" to Kirby

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

symbolic posted:

picturing fadam in a puddle of his own tears until he realizes he has a reason to play and post about such an insanely epic game all over again and slowly spouts an ear-to-ear smile like the Grinch

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Hizke thinking about "sticking" to Kirby

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
When the mighty Mjolnir was broken like some children's toy, Thor forged a weapon great enough to fell a titan-- THE mad titan. So yeah, us Marvel fans? (affecting a really embarrassing almost racist accent) we jes built different, yuns.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

When the mighty Mjolnir was broken like some children's toy, Thor forged a weapon great enough to fell a titan-- THE mad titan. So yeah, us Marvel fans? (affecting a really embarrassing almost racist accent) we jes built different, yuns.

*/me playing Elden Ring* Hmm where have I heard this before lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Hizke posted:

Yusss *wakanda arms, greasy hair in my face*

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I got the tude now posted:

Yusss *wakanda arms, greasy hair in my face*

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Simply epic. Methinks it’s time for an avengers rewatch. Pajama time after work, LOL!!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Hizke posted:

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Marvel fans...we do not forgive. we do not forget. don't eff-you-see-kay with us! *looks around to make sure everyone in the AMC line understood, epic orchestral music in my mind quickly giving way to American Badass*

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

symbolic posted:

Marvel fans...we do not forgive. we do not forget. don't eff-you-see-kay with us! *looks around to make sure everyone in the AMC line understood, epic orchestral music in my mind quickly giving way to American Badass*

Lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

symbolic posted:

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

symbolic posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Where girls cried: Frame grab from the end of The Notebook or some such thing
Where boys cried: Joel Last of Us daughter dies
Where men cried: Every death, last stand, first kiss and emotional moment from every Marvel movie come in for a HUGE sob

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Where girls cried: Frame grab from the end of The Notebook or some such thing
Where boys cried: Joel Last of Us daughter dies
Where men cried: Every death, last stand, first kiss and emotional moment from every Marvel movie come in for a HUGE sob

aperfectcirclefan
Nov 21, 2021

by Hand Knit

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

symbolic posted:

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

symbolic posted:

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Hizke posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Oh no my Avengers campaign progress. Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

symbolic posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmfaoing at this sheerly for the lol value of the gif, lmfao.

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Lmfaoing at this sheerly for the lol value of the gif, lmfao.

Lol

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

symbolic posted:

I bought that game to play it co-op with my friends but something was hosed up with either the game or my one friend's internet and he could never join anyone else's games so we spent a ton of time loving around with port forwarding and setting up DMZs and eventually everyone just gave up and I don't think we ever played together.

Oh, and it came out like right after I moved into a new apartment and it was the first game I played after revamping my sound system and I think I miscalibrated it because I was doing some Hulk training room mission thing one morning and the landlord came to my door because my downstairs neighbor complained about the bass of the hulk breaking stuff waking them up. I felt really bad so I wrote a note to apologize and slid it under their door, and then like a year later I had to go flip a fuse on a shared breaker and the note was crammed in the crack between the breaker door's hinges for some reason.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

fadam posted:

I bought that game to play it co-op with my friends but something was hosed up with either the game or my one friend's internet and he could never join anyone else's games so we spent a ton of time loving around with port forwarding and setting up DMZs and eventually everyone just gave up and I don't think we ever played together.

Oh, and it came out like right after I moved into a new apartment and it was the first game I played after revamping my sound system and I think I miscalibrated it because I was doing some Hulk training room mission thing one morning and the landlord came to my door because my downstairs neighbor complained about the bass of the hulk breaking stuff waking them up. I felt really bad so I wrote a note to apologize and slid it under their door, and then like a year later I had to go flip a fuse on a shared breaker and the note was crammed in the crack between the breaker door's hinges for some reason.

theres really a lot to unpack here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

fadam posted:

K