Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Lemniscate Blue posted:

That is the single most pathetic attempt to grasp at straws I have seen in a long time.

And I just spent my day listening to high school students try to come up with excuses why they didn't bother doing an assignment we've been working on in class for a week.

Dog ate the phone logs? Oh wait, literally the only president to not have a pet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

oldpainless posted:

I used to watch his stuff but now I always feel a bit yikes giving him any engagement/views since I found out that he’s British

more like oldpomless

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
Some harmless IOSM:

https://twitter.com/theraspandonly/status/1509555152205893643

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Didn't know they made a film about the villain from Cheetahmen

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Somfin posted:

There's that, but now that I know that their period of being actually good coincided with their being married to an angry bombshell Scottish commie shitposter I'm genuinely wondering how much of their material was actually hers
wait was it that ash, goddamn her tweets made her look sane how did she end up with that loser

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
If you’re not David Puddy you’re neurodivergent now

https://twitter.com/nomedabarbarian/status/1509325046635847686?s=21

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Strong "ordinary people/creative people" vibes

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Weird! Meditation and mental discipline must be an ancient pursuit of mankind for no reason

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

TinTower posted:

Some harmless IOSM:
Oh, that's just delightful.

"Who's this poser!?"

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Brawnfire posted:

Weird! Meditation and mental discipline must be an ancient pursuit of mankind for no reason

This person would absolutely look at the concept of meditation as attempting to genocide them personally

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

oldpainless posted:

I used to watch his stuff but now I always feel a bit yikes giving him any engagement/views since I found out that he’s British

what gave it away? was it the wall sockets?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I watched his defense of Dark Souls 2 video after recently replaying it. The first time I watched it I largely agreed with him, but then I went to actually play it again and no, all of his defenses are wrong and bad and contrived

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Heath posted:

Strong "ordinary people/creative people" vibes

I loved when the 'npc' meme became a thing and people tried to say it was some crypto-nazi poo poo and not just a dumb meme because it really was just the 4chan version of these stupid 'ordinary people are so loving stupid and boring, unlike us ~creatives~'

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

sexpig by night posted:

I loved when the 'npc' meme became a thing and people tried to say it was some crypto-nazi poo poo and not just a dumb meme because it really was just the 4chan version of these stupid 'ordinary people are so loving stupid and boring, unlike us ~creatives~'

I mean, like a lot of things, it's turned into a creepy crypto-fascist thing. Also, "I'm special and elite and you're a useless eater" is a pretty spot-on fascist talking point.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Heath posted:

I watched his defense of Dark Souls 2 video after recently replaying it. The first time I watched it I largely agreed with him, but then I went to actually play it again and no, all of his defenses are wrong and bad and contrived

Dark Souls 2 is good and I enjoyed playing with it, but I haven't watched that video and do not know if why I like DS2 is the same as him

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Neito posted:

I mean, like a lot of things, it's turned into a creepy crypto-fascist thing. Also, "I'm special and elite and you're a useless eater" is a pretty spot-on fascist talking point.

Yeah it quickly went from something cringe to something worse

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Improbable Lobster posted:

Dark Souls 2 is good and I enjoyed playing with it, but I haven't watched that video and do not know if why I like DS2 is the same as him

I have fondness for it. Its flaws are a lot more... felt nowadays than they were a few years ago

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Maggie Haberman’s mom used to get paid to do PR for Trump, but now Maggie outdoes her by doing PR for Trump on the New York Times’s dime.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

This not true at all.

When I'm not thinking of anything in particular, my mind then defaults to the old Disney park ranger and bear "put it in the bag, BUMP BUMP" song. Gotta keep the mind sharp.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Heath posted:

dark souls 2 is the best souls and I will not stand for this slander of my boy

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
Powet stancing rules and I am so glad it came back for Elden Ring. I missed it in DS3

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Improbable Lobster posted:

Powet stancing rules and I am so glad it came back for Elden Ring. I missed it in DS3

ah gently caress I'm gonna have to buy that thing aren't I

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

OwlFancier posted:

ah gently caress I'm gonna have to buy that thing aren't I

Yea

Oddhair
Mar 21, 2004

God, yes, it's like an open world Dark Souls fever dream with the good stuff from Sekiro et al thrown in. But no swimming!

Mega Comrade
Apr 22, 2004

Listen buddy, we all got problems!
Ds2 had the best multiplayer aspects. The blue knights, the rat King covenant, the 2 types of soap stones.
Even elden ring, which is such an amazing amalgamation of the best bits of all the souls games in one, is missing that stuff or only has it in reduced capacity.

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
The point at which I remember liking some Peter Coffin videos was when I was trying to nudge liberals I knew into considering material issues a bit more and away from yasskweening, and I remember he had a video about neoliberalism that I found useful. With hindsight, trying to do that very likely made me the idiot on social media and various events over the last 4 years or so nudged most of them that way anyway.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Mega Comrade posted:

Ds2 had the best multiplayer aspects. The blue knights, the rat King covenant, the 2 types of soap stones.
Even elden ring, which is such an amazing amalgamation of the best bits of all the souls games in one, is missing that stuff or only has it in reduced capacity.

if only it didn't have soul memory it would have been perfect

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"
https://twitter.com/NickAdamsinUSA/status/1508983243999223812

I liked this response:
https://twitter.com/Srirachachau/status/1509607702372093969

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Brian Worms posted:

wtf is 'breadtube' anyway? I can tell from context it's not bakerchat, but other than that i got nothin'

Breadtubers are the guy who made a video about how he is now littering because throwing your trash on the ground was leveraged into a crime by Big Soda. This is a good thing and we're to understood that he's in the right

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

goblin week posted:

Breadtubers are the guy who made a video about how he is now littering because throwing your trash on the ground was leveraged into a crime by Big Soda. This is a good thing and we're to understood that he's in the right

...who?

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

https://twitter.com/ZeppelinCoop/status/1509469066129461248

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

https://twitter.com/ZeppelinCoop/status/1509570549135073280

but what if my goal is to have a day off chris

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Normalize taking 2 like I do instead.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

never giving yourself a day off is pretty badass, but lol if you don't also punch yourself in the balls every 20 minutes to stay focused

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Hustle Culture needs to be smothered in the crib.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

my goal is to work less, Chris

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

sexpig by night posted:

my goal is to work less, Chris

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5Ll51kcbjo&t=54s

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Neito posted:

Hustle Culture needs to be smothered in the crib.

The worst is when people talk about their “side hustle” like that’s a good thing.

It’s a second job, and it’s loving awful that anyone needs to work two jobs to make ends meet, it’s not a good thing, it’s not an identity, people who act like having a side hustle is normal are the worst kind of class traitor collaborators.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Scientastic posted:

The worst is when people talk about their “side hustle” like that’s a good thing.

It’s a second job, and it’s loving awful that anyone needs to work two jobs to make ends meet, it’s not a good thing, it’s not an identity, people who act like having a side hustle is normal are the worst kind of class traitor collaborators.

Spoken like a true beta

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 12 days!
https://twitter.com/sgrstk/status/1293987622797287424?t=zqBt4IaGPMWiCi7I-FOIfA&s=19