Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
I can't imagine that sauce being any more broken, that's for sure. Look at that river of what, guava paste? on that second one. Brazil's got some stiff competition in Ecuador.

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

looks baller except for the oreos
lol scrolling past I thought those were millipedes at first in keeping with the slug dawg

Burkakke

Looks like those propane torches imparted a nice even cook on the meat. I'm sure it tastes great, too! :mrwhite:

I guess some other countries just don't have the right kind of cows to make hamburger meat? The texture on so many of these looks off compared to what you get stateside.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

these frustrate me because they look delicious but just give it in normal burger size so i can eat it normally as a burger

even if i could eat one of those in one sitting, just make it two normal-sized burgers

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Mozi posted:

these frustrate me because they look delicious but just give it in normal burger size so i can eat it normally as a burger

even if i could eat one of those in one sitting, just make it two normal-sized burgers

The bun is just for show at this point, I would absolutely demolish those burgs with knife and fork. Or at least i would try to, that's a lot of burgin to be had

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

FFT posted:

Cheese + mustard is excellent, cheesy mustard or mustardy cheese sounds great

more likely a comma was skipped, though

If you ever want to amp up a cheese-forward pasta or other dish? Add mustard.

The Italians are wrong about alfredo purity

Nope, it was a cheesy mustardy sauce in a squeeze bottle. They also had regular yellow mustard, but I felt the cheese mustard and ketchup combo was more than enough.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

SulfurMonoxideCute posted:

Nope, it was a cheesy mustardy sauce in a squeeze bottle.
Hell yeah

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Is the splat of goo on the face of the burger expected to be eaten in the first third of the burger and the other 2/3 can get hosed?
Why is done like that? Is it to make for a change in experience from the beginning of the burger? Is it a glorified garnish?

The fries I understand because those are separated individually and each fry can have a bit of whatever that goo is but the burgers
:dafuq:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Is the splat of goo on the face of the burger expected to be eaten in the first third of the burger and the other 2/3 can get hosed?
Why is done like that? Is it to make for a change in experience from the beginning of the burger? Is it a glorified garnish?

The fries I understand because those are separated individually and each fry can have a bit of whatever that goo is but the burgers
:dafuq:

You just mush it all into your face like a animal

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Including the paper, I assume

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Including the paper, I assume

Especially the paper.

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

You eat it backwards so that you chew through the paper first, and then have a nozzle you can just force the rest of the burger through, funnelling it into your mouth mess-free.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
The dullness of that prop cleaver bothers me the most

Stanky Bean
Dec 30, 2004

Here's some Colombian perros calientes.

Haven't had these ones specifically but they usually top with mozzarella, little fried potato stick snacks (papas fosforitos) then finish it off with pineapple sauce, salsa rosada (variation on fry sauce) or something else sweet. The weird yellowish clear stuff on the Ecuadorean dogs was probably pineapple sauce. Not as bad as it sounds

Dont know what the hell is up with this one though

Bonus image Colombia loves advertising businesses with the Simpson's

Stanky Bean fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Mar 29, 2022

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Ah, Troff n Brew:

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Stanky Bean posted:

Here's some Colombian perros calientes.

you say they are fried onions, but my eyes see rice crispies / puffed rice

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

cross post from 5kpt

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

I wonder what this was before it was a hotdog stand.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

what is the primitive form of the hot dog?

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Is that a root weiner joke?

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
I've been watching videos about korean street food lately and I cam across something that's perfect for this thread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZplgWW3zec

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Yaldabaoth posted:

I've been watching videos about korean street food lately and I cam across something that's perfect for this thread:

Those look great though :confused:

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

Yaldabaoth posted:

Wrong thread. These look amazing

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
I would eat every single one of those without hesitation.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Those are probably pretty good but there's no way they're less messy than a regular burg.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Those look great but goddamn if I wanted to work a whole prep shift I'd strap an apron on and start smoking again

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

They look ok, nothing particularly horrible or amazing either way. I'd agree, that gimmick doesn't look like it would improve eating without mess.

It is definately a sandwhich press for adults though.

So pardon my ignorance but having watched a bunch of these street food videos, Korean street food == Korean fast food. No I dont care if I'm wrong.

null_pointer
Nov 9, 2004

Center in, pull back. Stop. Track 45 right. Stop. Center and stop.

gently caress me, I haven't had a Colombiana in like 25 years, but now I'm dying for one :guinness:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

bonus art i liked

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

lol

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
SABOR

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja
Is that used for like, an enema? I suppose after eating that it'll come in handy.

AARD VARKMAN posted:

bonus art i liked

What's up with the hammer though. This looks like one of those 1800's paintings that's famous for having a really hosed up historical event behind it.

There's three dudes, only 2 burgers and a single hammer. One of the beers is a different color. You could post this on a QAnon forum without explanation and see those people go.

StoryTime fucked around with this message at 12:44 on Apr 9, 2022

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Oh god, help me, I can taste it in my mouth, oh my god :cry:

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

StoryTime posted:

Is that used for like, an enema? I suppose after eating that it'll come in handy.

What's up with the hammer though. This looks like one of those 1800's paintings that's famous for having a really hosed up historical event behind it.

There's three dudes, only 2 burgers and a single hammer. One of the beers is a different color. You could post this on a QAnon forum without explanation and see those people go.

I took this one at my father-in-law's funeral dinner in Buffalo in 2009. It was held at this little Polish restaurant, and, surprisingly, no one there really knew what it was about; I had to search it up later.

This, and the bill was what I remember. Twenty-seven people had an amazing five-course meal (including czernina!) that had us rolling out the door & the total bill was something like $375.00. We tipped the waitstaff about $300.

Czernina is nasty:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

"Kill me"

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

steinrokkan posted:

Oh god, help me, I can taste it in my mouth, oh my god :cry:

well how was it

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Just sauce me up chief

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

StoryTime posted:

Martin Luther getting ready to nail the 95 theses? I assume they represent three different monastic orders and the beers they traditionally brew

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

AARD VARKMAN posted:

bonus art i liked

they burgin'