Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

idgi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

its weird how bad every political 'funny' video is when politicians make them

well it would be weird if I didn't assume everyone climbing the ladder in DC was a psychopath

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
woody harrelson's dad was a hitman and killed a federal judge

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
also since charles harrelson led me back down the jfk rabbit hole

jfk's brain was never found or accounted for

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Everyone in the car probably got CJD that's why

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
governor cownally

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

PSAKIBOMB

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Antonymous posted:

its weird how bad every political 'funny' video is when politicians make them

well it would be weird if I didn't assume everyone climbing the ladder in DC was a psychopath

That one where Obama is trying to dunk a cookie in milk, but the cookie is too big for the glass, and he sourly says "Thanks, Obama" was pretty good.

As was the time at the White House Correspondents' Dinner where he made fun of Trump by releasing his birth video (the bit from the beginning of the Lion King where they hold Simba up to the sun) and then joked that Bin Laden's assassination got higher ratings than The Apprentice, and then Trump got angry and ran for president and won.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Michelle not having any of obama's milk joke

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Hero pretzel almost taking down w.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
The (Christmas?) video where W's dog searches for WMD's.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The 2000 election.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Animal-Mother posted:

The (Christmas?) video where W's dog searches for WMD's.

w himself searching for wmds at the correspondents dinner and those lickspittle pieces of poo poo laughing along

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

is there any good "funny trump moments" compilation like how there are vine compilations or kitchen nightmares compilations or whatever? Asking for a friend

e:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4ThZcq1oJQ&t=160s

TeenageArchipelago has issued a correction as of 22:16 on Apr 2, 2022

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Sam Nunberg's drunk media tour.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Tom Cruise yelling at that one crew member for not wearing a mask back before we finally beat covid.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

https://twitter.com/joe_exotic/status/1351961406355222530

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

i thought this guy was dead?

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

ArmZ posted:

i thought this guy was dead?

no i'm still alive

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

TeenageArchipelago posted:

is there any good "funny trump moments" compilation like how there are vine compilations or kitchen nightmares compilations or whatever? Asking for a friend

e:

“My mother is the strongest person I know”
“She should be running”

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Mind_Taker posted:

i don't think there will ever be a funnier period of politics poo poo than the 2016 republican primary

We didn't think the 2012 primary could be topped and it was. The 2024 primary has some incredible possibilities, whether hes running or not, Trump is going to be crazier than ever and going hard on the fake election poo poo. Theres probably gonna be a full Qanon candidate.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
poverbs 22:4

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

e:

jeez when trump responds to the debate prompt here its dead on, he took the words out of my mouth pretty much lol

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZKkUyrklpc

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

holy poo poo thank you

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Zvahl posted:

I bet that poo poo is on a shelf in the skull and bones HQ building

Actual Satan
Mar 14, 2017

Keep on partying!

You'll NEVER regret it!

Trust ME!

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Kitfox88 posted:

someone repost the fake gop debate where SCOTT. WALKER. is on thin ice and christie is chef boyarde

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8bVKt25YdE

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

god bless

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

colostomy bag

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Four colostomy bags

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Milo and POTUS posted:

Four colostomy bags

Time works the same way

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
I’m seein double! four colostomy bags!

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
https://twitter.com/davidhogg111/status/1510733093799448586?s=21&t=bN3uo9U4bv1ycgGpWEqugg

this kid’s friend’s were murdered in front of him and the media try to frame him as “annoying” for being a gun control advocate

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Cindy Sheehan, public enemy #1

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

the young girl at his feet was too much for him and he got a boner :barf:

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Bust Rodd posted:

https://twitter.com/davidhogg111/status/1510733093799448586?s=21&t=bN3uo9U4bv1ycgGpWEqugg

this kid’s friend’s were murdered in front of him and the media try to frame him as “annoying” for being a gun control advocate

he is annoying though

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Milo and POTUS posted:

Four colostomy bags

In one game, Peg!

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Zvahl posted:

did they check the car, because that's where most of it was

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Zerg Mans posted:

did they check the car, because that's where most of it was

oh buddy no what wasn't hand-delivered to a surgeon by a shocked and disoriented Jackie was vaporized

or in Skull and Bones' treasure chest with a bunch of frangible bullet shards in it proving oswald's innocence