Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
the democrats are going to get destroyed in 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
what if, instead of being destroyed, the democrats got all the votes instead? you know, despite not doing anything at all for them

that seems likely to me, and i should know; i'm a p big deal on twitter

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Foo Diddley posted:

what if, instead of being destroyed, the democrats got all the votes instead? you know, despite not doing anything at all for them

oops all manchins

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Foo Diddley posted:

if Dems weren't working wholeheartedly to depress their own party's turnout by failing to deliver a single meaningful victory it could be the fabled "demographics as destiny" election, especially with covid cutting a swathe through Republican voters

however, and it gives me no great pleasure to say this, the Democrats are going to get destroyed in 2022

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Trump/Tulsi vs Biden/Harris is gonna be some real poo poo

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Laterite posted:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Laterite posted:

it will be like the political version of one of those Houthi ambush a Saudi convoy videos.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

wait I'm confused, why did the democrats rig their primary for the guy who got embarrassed everywhere outside of south carolina

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Cloks posted:

however, and it gives me no great pleasure to say this, the Democrats are going to get destroyed in 2022

None? Like at all? Not even a little?

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

FistEnergy posted:

wait I'm confused, why did the democrats rig their primary for the guy who got embarrassed everywhere outside of south carolina

"nothing will fundamentally change"

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe
oh yeah. right

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

asking my elected official why they aren't doing anything for me and getting told i need to spend more time organizing to get them elected

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe

Business Gorillas posted:

asking my elected official why they aren't doing anything for me and getting told i need to spend more time organizing to get them elected

yeah you need to save up 20-30 years of DemoPoints to reach the first tier of rewards (single use EZPass to front of bread line, 5% coupon for next breathing treatment, 1 free Promoted shitpost, 15 minutes of complimentary air conditioning, or 1 "I VOTED" sticker)

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
https://twitter.com/PlSSCHRIST/status/1510268167716839424

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Lmao perfect

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Why didn't the republicans impeach biden over Afghanistan or something

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

paul_soccer12 posted:

they will in a few months

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe

paul_soccer12 posted:

patience, my love

sullat
Jan 9, 2012
Machine and Sinema will show bipartisanship by voting to convict in the Senate.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein...ingawful.com%2F

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

drat sounds like david axelrod should vote!

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Only registered members can see post attachments!

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Please also acknowledge the empty blackness of space

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

my bony fealty posted:

they will in a few months

fuckin hell i hope so

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

https://twitter.com/voxdotcom/status/740370539622084608?s=20&t=6k9G3rSrq-NW8ew4F-yFMQ

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lol get hosed vinxh

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

https://twitter.com/screaminbutcalm/status/1105577845642878976?s=20&t=B6PiAPJOgViTuUL2vWpDuQ

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Lol the date..

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

she did manage to get very close to the presidency while being a completely unlikable piece of poo poo so yeah sure she's a very talent politician

but not as talented as trump lol

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

it does take a kind of extraordinary talent to lose the easiest presidential election in history due to incomprehensible levels of incompetence, true

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

my bony fealty posted:

it does take a kind of extraordinary talent to lose the easiest presidential election in history due to incomprehensible levels of incompetence, true

It's also telling how her main attempt to get a "Capstone career" achievement, convincing Obama to get the US involved in the Libyan Civil War ended in disaster.

Also Crooked Hillary killed goons (Vilerate) while John Kerry saved goons (Caro)

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

ELTON JOHN posted:

she did manage to get very close to the presidency while being a completely unlikable piece of poo poo so yeah sure she's a very talent politician

but not as talented as trump lol

Ah see we've found her problem

The key to politics is to be likeable while being a complete piece of poo poo as a person

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!

etalian posted:

It's also telling how her main attempt to get a "Capstone career" achievement, convincing Obama to get the US involved in the Libyan Civil War ended in disaster.

Also Crooked Hillary killed goons (Vilerate) while John Kerry saved goons (Caro)

Hillary getting a racist loser goon merked is the only pious thing she’s ever done

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Hillary deserves no credit for the innovative EVE Online strategy employed by Patriots Of Shariah

Facehammer
Mar 11, 2008

The Democrats are going to get vapourised in 2022.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

skipmyseashells posted:

Hillary getting a racist loser goon merked is the only pious thing she’s ever done

she didn’t do it on purpose so it doesn’t count

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

https://twitter.com/RossBarkan/status/1511007719096037381
https://twitter.com/RossBarkan/status/1511009172791377922

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Tell me in three emojis or less your opinion of the Dems getting destroyed in 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Business Gorillas posted:

Tell me in three emojis or less your opinion of the Dems getting destroyed in 2022

:gizz: :gizz: :gizz: