Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

Sentinel posted:

Jesus christ nathan how did you manage to gently caress coffee up

Hey, everybody's good at SOMETHING...

Agent Escalus fucked around with this message at 17:40 on Apr 3, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
It's actually very easy to make bad coffee and I figure if Nathen has any kind of special skill it's making the coffee extra bad

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Elephant Ambush posted:

It's actually very easy to make bad coffee and I figure if Nathen has any kind of special skill it's making the coffee extra bad

His thought process was this

I have X amount of coffee for the Garfaccino machine

However this is going to be insanely popular. Like beyond anything you've ever imagined

Therefore we will dilute the coffee with water and orange peel extract to keep up that Authentic Garf Scent™ to keep volume while serving the many thousands who will line up every morning to get their Garf On

Hence you get Garfaccino that smells like oranges but tastes like nothing, and are Entergaged

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

Heath posted:

Hence you get [...] but tastes like nothing, and are Entergaged

When you phrase it like that, it almost sounds like a Buddhist teaching

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Uhoh. @nathfield is already taken on Twitter. By someone other than Mazri!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I see a lot of people ITT are talking about Garficcinos. Good news! They never went away!

Also Nathe...I mean Nathfield can apparently do some crazy stuff with his tongue. In a celibate way.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Escape From Noise posted:

Uhoh. @nathfield is already taken on Twitter. By someone other than Mazri!

Which one of you bastards made this?
https://mobile.twitter.com/theNathfield

Repent, and give the account to the real Nathfield!

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

i'm walking away (from the troubles in my life)
https://mobile.twitter.com/theNathfield/status/1509785306878332937

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I am so entergaged

I need to know where this ends up

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I am so entergaged

I need to know where this ends up

The entergagement is neverending.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

you will be entergaged until you exitworld

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
All posters in this thread are to be sentenced to permanent off-world entergagement

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.

Futanari Damacy posted:

All posters in this thread are to be sentenced to permanent off-world entergagement

You mean I can get off this stupid Earth?

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

This Entergagement Earth

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av
It's Nathfield's world, we're just entergaging in it

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I wonder how many graphic designers Nathen has hosed over in his +41 years on this dead celibate earth.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Bargearse posted:

You mean I can get off this stupid Earth?

Yes. But you will be sent to a worse one

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

kntfkr posted:

I wonder how many graphic designers Nathen has fuked over in his +41 years on this dead celibate earth.

Ftfy.

Also, if they expected to be paid for their work, they were just asking for it.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Yeah, invoice up front is a lesson most designers learn the hard way and I'm sure Nathen has taught many.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
they're being paid in entergagement. it's the try-up philosophy!

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

"Escape From Noise posted:

Also Nathe...I mean Nathfield can apparently do some crazy stuff with his tongue. In a celibate way.

:nallears: ah yes totally non sexual, there’s no way to read at that way at all

The constant ducklips, everything really, it all just makes me think this guy is really gross and I don’t want him to kiss me

https://i.imgur.com/VIsMASD.mp4

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

I owe being a super-failson in a perpetual state of mental breakownto my extreme charm

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I just noticed his whiskers are on his ears.

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man
did we ever get an explanation of what the gently caress armpit food was?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

nathen's? they're all over

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
Is ScoobyEats still a thing or did Nathen forget he runs a cartoon frozen hamburger business?

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

well he cant afford to do hot dogs

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

kntfkr posted:

Nathfield. I can't believe I have to spell this out for you. I thought you were entergaged!

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Garfield's too

kntfkr posted:

Garfield's too

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

dokmo posted:

did we ever get an explanation of what the gently caress armpit food was?

Until Nathen's brilliant invention of Farm2Pits armpit food, there were only two types of active ingredients in underarm antiperspirants:

1. Pore-clogging compounds. e.g. the very common (in antiperspirants) tiny aluminium compound particles. Armpits stop sweating when the pores are clogged.
  2. Pore-shrinking compounds. Make the underarm pores so narrow that little/no sweat can come out of them. Includes many so-called 'natural' products.

Nathen's brilliant variation was to instead use bacteria from farm animals' poop... hens, cows, pigs etc. ('Farm2Pits'). The bacteria multiply after being sprayed under the arms, clogging the pores with microbes, thereby stopping the exudation of sweat.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Lt. Cock posted:

Is ScoobyEats still a thing or did Nathen forget he runs a cartoon frozen hamburger business?

He gleefully killed the vile dog after getting the second shot at Garf

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

:nallears: ah yes totally non sexual, there’s no way to read at that way at all

The constant ducklips, everything really, it all just makes me think this guy is really gross and I don’t want him to kiss me

https://i.imgur.com/VIsMASD.mp4

I don't understand why Viacom pulled the license after seeing such wonders

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
he got the license by pitching how passionate he was about garfield and lost it for the same reason

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

All these illustrations have deep uncanny valley poo poo going on for me and also they look like those illustrations youtubers who won't show their face use.

Is nathen pivoting to youtube drama channels

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Killingyouguy! posted:

All these illustrations have deep uncanny valley poo poo going on for me and also they look like those illustrations youtubers who won't show their face use.

Is nathen pivoting to youtube drama channels

he should. he's only like a half dozen mental collapses and a few hundred pounds from being nicoavocado or whatever the name is of that fat kid committing suicide with flaming hot doritos on youtube for whatever reason

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Lt. Cock posted:

At the end of last summer Nathen made an announcement something to the effect of, “BBQ season is over so that’s the end of Scooby Eats” like it was always intended to be a one season business (I don’t think that’s a thing). Don’t ask me to make any sense of it.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
What in the hell has happened in the past month

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

A late night radio show of 'Nathfield' just monologuing really long compound words in German for an hour.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Shinjobi posted:

What in the hell has happened in the past month

gafrield