Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
I still laugh at the fart sound effects

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:

priznat posted:

RLM focus grouping with Mike in Scientist Man lab coat “now tell me why the bearded guy makes you uncomfortable”

"Because when he's in a video I always have to double check the monitor is on"

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
the tricorders in Picard look like cellphones

Picard's ancestor is a woman, Renee Picard, who definitely would not lose that last name after 400 years of marriages

glad im not watching this trash

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Mike's dementia flaring up and making him like the Borg Queen.

She only speaks in really dumb backward logic like the guy from Mystery Men. "The silence is deafening" kind of poo poo over and over it's the only stuff she says.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

They’re so mean to ICE on Picard :(

Mike doesn’t get how abusing immigrants might be related to the future where aliens are exterminated. Midwesterners are hilarious.

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

One of the main takeaways of the rich evans glut of early 2022 is he seems to be doing well. But maybe it's just due to the contrast with mike, who yeah let's face it is clearly struggling

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I’m watching Moonfall here. It’s fairly boring mainly due to the atrocious on-earth stuff. I think you could cut all that out fairly easily and the film would be a fine shlocky sci-fi

BitcoinRockefeller
May 11, 2003

God gave me my money.

Hair Elf
Watched the first episode of Halo while home sick today, even though I knew it would be trash. I got a good chukle when the evil president lady said, paraphrasing here, "stop bringing up your illegal, unethical, cortana experiments, we are trying to execute a teenage girl here!" I liked Pablo Schreiber in American Gods, but I shant be watching more episodes.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

One episode of TNG is about being stuck in an ancient booby trap and then whiplash Geordi is stuck on a planet with a Romulan and then whiplash Troi is horny for some negotiator guy, WHAT IS GOING ONNNN

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
Rich slowly feeding on Mike's life energy is my favorite RLM subplot of the last couple years

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

No Mods No Masters posted:

For good or for ill, lotta rich evans content lately. Feels like a test run for a fully joshless jackless future

Didn't they literally just have Jack and Josh in a couple of recent videos? :confused:

Also I think once PreRec ended Jack stopped appearing in RLM stuff for a while anyways (to focus on that sweet sweet Escapist money), and I don't think Josh appears nearly as much as he used to. A lot of that slack was taken up by ol' boy Tim IIRC.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

One of the main takeaways of the rich evans glut of early 2022 is he seems to be doing well. But maybe it's just due to the contrast with mike, who yeah let's face it is clearly struggling

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

lmao

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Didn't they literally just have Jack and Josh in a couple of recent videos? :confused:

Also I think once PreRec ended Jack stopped appearing in RLM stuff for a while anyways (to focus on that sweet sweet Escapist money), and I don't think Josh appears nearly as much as he used to. A lot of that slack was taken up by ol' boy Tim IIRC.

Still can't believe that Escapist has enough money left to pay anyone other than Yahtzee

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast

C-O-N-Q-U nothing's coming up yet i give up just put something else on

reminds me of when my taiwanese friend thought the martian was called 'bring him home' :laugh:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Mike isn't single

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

RealityWarCriminal posted:

Mike isn't single

But Jay is, right? RIGHT?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Jay is off the market. volcel. if you're not linnea quigley then he ain't interested.

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
jay is a chad volcel he cleaned himself up just for himself

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
then why does he hang out at the manhole?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Stink Billyums posted:

then why does he hang out at the manhole?

to find his next victims

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

RealityWarCriminal posted:

Jay is off the market. volcel. if you're not linnea quigley then he ain't interested.

There was one Indian actress whose name escapes me, that Jay was all :swoon: over, when he and Mike watched a Bollywood movie during an early HITB episode.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Sydney Bottocks posted:

drat I had no idea Jack was getting that yahtzee cash
good for him

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Mike just hasn't reached acceptance yet. He hasn't fully internalised that Picard really is doing a whole season of "Trmup????? Bad!!!!!"

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

drat I had no idea Jack was getting that yahtzee cash
good for him

I dunno if he still is, he was doing a bunch of vids with Yahtzee, but the last few times any Escapist vids have popped up in my YT feed it's usually just Yahtzee solo or with someone that's not Jack.

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

People always say escapist escapist but my understanding was jack took a break from RLM in order to not be around people drinking while he was going sober, until he felt he could handle it. It's admirable but obviously being admirable alone doesn't elevate you from the C tier of panelists

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

gonna wait to reference mask at the perfect moment to totally bust QoP’s chops. i have no reason to cyberbully qop but i cant wait.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Even if that is true, he still works for The Escapist and draws big numbers from other gamer dads on his gamer dad streams

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

a physically deformed kid sees the lady from Jurassic park and his melty face turns into a howling wolf

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

Sydney Bottocks posted:

There was one Indian actress whose name escapes me, that Jay was all :swoon: over, when he and Mike watched a Bollywood movie during an early HITB episode.

By this description I assumed it was Aishwarya Rai, so I looked it up, and yes, it's Aishwarya Rai.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

youtube just recommended me a half in the bag in the podcasts category

shatner was right

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Jay... horny? No...

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

Jay... horny? No...

your standard woman doesn’t provide near enough body horror to get Jay’s motor running

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Dabir posted:

Mike just hasn't reached acceptance yet. He hasn't fully internalised that Picard really is doing a whole season of "Trmup????? Bad!!!!!"

The only way for the Federation to happen is for Hilary to win 2024.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Endless Trash posted:

your standard woman doesn’t provide near enough body horror to get Jay’s motor running

I'll bet he's a "Tokyo Gore Police" kinda guy

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
so wait do they still have whatever ship they time warpped to 2024 in with them? why didnt they just transports rios away from ice

e: oh continuing the rlm episode and i guess they decided they couldnt to preserve the timeline

that they're already set on changing

e2: lmao we can't transport rios but we can do a highspeed chase

Raskolnikov38 fucked around with this message at 00:42 on Apr 5, 2022

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

People always say escapist escapist but my understanding was jack took a break from RLM in order to not be around people drinking while he was going sober, until he felt he could handle it. It's admirable but obviously being admirable alone doesn't elevate you from the C tier of panelists

Yeah I got mad respect for Jack on that

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Raskolnikov38 posted:

so wait do they still have whatever ship they time warpped to 2024 in with them? why didnt they just transports rios away from ice

e: oh continuing the rlm episode and i guess they decided they couldnt to preserve the timeline

that they're already set on changing

Transporting Rios out: Would ruin the timeline

Attacking two ICE guards and knocking one of them out with your sci-fi tech: :krad:

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
lmao whoopi has owned the same loving bar for 600 years that also survived world war 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

mike thinks your ancestors are your great great great great grandchildren :lmao: