Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

heck yeah

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Woooooo! Be sure you poop on company time a lot!

I got my teeth cleaned finally! I've been meaning to do it for like half a year since I got it done about a year ago and insurance here allows for a cleaning/check up every six months. My teeth are looking pretty good!

P.S. the hygienist thought my pink hair was very pretty.

sb hermit

more falafel please

forums poster

Rarity posted:

I'VE BEEN OFFERED THE JOB :supaburn:

:hellyeah:

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Tampa Bae

Please, this is all I have
Congrats on the new job!! Interviews for new jobs after being in one place for so long are so brutal

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

rear end-penny posted:

byob good news! First and foremost, I got a catte! She doesn't have a name yet because my friends found her in their yard and and the previous owners haven't responded to any of the posts they made on local lost pets boards. I have a couple of names I've been bouncing around but I thought I'd see if there was any interesting suggestions here. This her:

Napping at my friend's place.

Checking out the new space.

steve buscemi

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Rarity posted:

I'm really really really proud of you!!!!!!

Ass-penny

Congratulations on the job offer Rarity! I knew you could do it.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
:yotj:

xcheopis

The Thai chicken soup I mentioned is not fooling around. There's an entire drumstick in this one serving, along with chunks of breast meat. Dang.

Driving down the continent with a pistol in her lap
Followed by a handsome man who says his name is Jack

xcheopis

Oh dang this soup rules.

biosterous

buy the soup an account

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Manifisto

xcheopis posted:

The Thai chicken soup I mentioned is not fooling around. There's an entire drumstick in this one serving, along with chunks of breast meat. Dang.

is there coconut in the broth? I bet there is, mmm

ty nesamdoom!

xcheopis

Manifisto posted:

is there coconut in the broth? I bet there is, mmm

I don't know! The menu listed chicken, tumeric, tamarind leaves and tomato. Not much tomato, which doesn't bother me as I'm not a fan of tomato in soups. It's very tasty! And lots of chicken, so I'm getting good protein today to help hasten the healing.

xcheopis

In April I will go away
To far off Spain or old Bombay
And dream about hot soup all day
Oh, my, oh, once, oh, my, oh, twice
Oh, my, oh, chicken soup with rice

more falafel please

forums poster

i got thai for dinner last night and got noodle soup which was exactly what i wanted: clear broth, chicken breast, rice noodles, a bunch of bean sprouts, cilantro, and scallions. extremely simple and drat near perfect

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
I bought a can of white chicken chili and added it to chicken flavored rice from a bag. It's good.

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

more falafel please posted:

i got thai for dinner last night and got noodle soup which was exactly what i wanted: clear broth, chicken breast, rice noodles, a bunch of bean sprouts, cilantro, and scallions. extremely simple and drat near perfect
Scallions is a funny word already, but I like to call them grunnions, as a contraction of "green onions".

Rapscallions though.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Tomorrow is taco night. It's finally happening. I simply can't wait for the various flavors.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

cruft

Rarity posted:

Hell yes! :peanut:

xcheopis

roomforthetuna posted:

Rapscallions though.

Onions in the hood

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

How Wonderful! posted:

Tomorrow is taco night. It's finally happening. I simply can't wait for the various flavors.

Imagine: pico de gallo! Jalapeno! Pineapple!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

Rarity posted:

Congrats!

more falafel please

forums poster

How Wonderful! posted:

i love various flavors

Manifisto

How Wonderful! posted:

thank you for observing our customs and honoring the byob sabbath (taco tuesday)

ty nesamdoom!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Divers and sundry flavoures

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Escape From Noise

xcheopis posted:

In April I will go away
To far off Spain or old Bombay
And dream about hot soup all day
Oh, my, oh, once, oh, my, oh, twice
Oh, my, oh, chicken soup with rice

I had this tape and accompaning book illustrated by Maurice Sendak as a kid.

Dukes Mayo Clinic

How Wonderful! posted:

Oh there are tacos, just not as many and by and large not as good. In Philly the circuit between "I want a taco" and "I have a really good taco" was measured in minutes, here it's more complicated. Philly was also a big exponent of believing that a taco should have a maximum cost and that cost should be like, three bucks. Not so Vermont.

The taco joint in our town closed for a few reasons. If you ask the owner, because he can’t hire anyone to work there. If you ask me, because I and many like me cannot support a place charging up to nine dollars for one taco.

Escape From Noise

Dukes Mayo Clinic posted:

The taco joint in our town closed for a few reasons. If you ask the owner, because he can’t hire anyone to work there. If you ask me, because I and many like me cannot support a place charging up to nine dollars for one taco.

Jesus, that's steep. Even the nicer Mexican restaurant here in Osaka isn't that pricey.

Dukes Mayo Clinic

Escape From Noise posted:

I had this tape and accompaning book illustrated by Maurice Sendak as a kid.

As I recover from illness let me wholeheartedly agree HOORAY for chicken soup with rice

(but also chew it carefully; I’ve spent the last several minutes trying to gauge how groovy are my molars with some mild concern.)

Dukes Mayo Clinic

Escape From Noise posted:

Jesus, that's steep. Even the nicer Mexican restaurant here in Osaka isn't that pricey.

Shrimp taco in a landlocked state and an extreme example, but I don’t recall anything else on the menu being less than six bucks or at all worth it. :(

I miss my former-local taco trucks like I miss members of my family.

Escape From Noise

This brought back some serious memories.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woIpDIQBXUU

Escape From Noise

Kyoko Fukada is back...to sell us milk tea!

Goons Are Gifts

getting a job these days is Rarity, congrats!!!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I see what you did there ;)

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

This thing woke me up every hour on the hour. What does it mean??? Is this some sort of sleep paralysis demon?

Escape From Noise

Cardi BYOB posted:

This thing woke me up every hour on the hour. What does it mean??? Is this some sort of sleep paralysis demon?

Yes.

Manifisto

Cardi BYOB posted:

how can you sleep when we're paying too much for car insurance? hey! hey!!! I'm talking to you about car insurance here! what, do you think this is just going to go away??

ty nesamdoom!

xcheopis

Cardi BYOB posted:

Kitty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis

One of the artists I support on Patreon posted a Kickstarter and I went to back it and make the mistake of glancing at the 'recommended' list and now I'm following more projects. :doh: