Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
more and more people are saying this
This poll is closed.
they're coming up to me 57 15.53%
with tears in their eyes and 85 23.16%
they're saying 59 16.08%
SIR! we want thread! 134 36.51%
straight out of central casting 32 8.72%
Total: 202 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Buddykins posted:

I want to loving decimate the motherfuckers doing construction on the loving concrete at 9 in the loving morning right loving by my loving patio right now

you wouldn't be so mad right now if you were working a 9-to-5 like a responsible adult

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

i am harry posted:

wanting parents to teach their children everything schools do is a direct call for the abolition of society

name one good thing about society

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

name one good thing about humanity

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

name one good thing about TRUMP

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Filthy Hans posted:

you wouldn't be so mad right now if you were working a 9-to-5 like a responsible adult

Counterpoint: I work this shift and am extremely mad 24/7

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

lol truckers could band together (like, say, a union) and in the blink of an eye they could literally shut this country down for better wages, health care, etc.

instead they’re licking boots in protest.

They're making a pitch for automated trucking. See, you won't have to deal with a bunch of dumb lummoxes protesting nothing!

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

how much time have you got?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Buddykins posted:

I want to loving decimate the motherfuckers doing construction on the loving concrete at 9 in the loving morning right loving by my loving patio right now

did u vote 🗳?!

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

tacodaemon posted:

it's true that this fuentes guy's apparent popularity is utterly baffling to me, especially after seeing what a whiny-voiced loser he comes across as in his videos

https://twitter.com/nickmartin/status/1511165711929917440

People like this usually have their "likes" or whatever bought and paid for by whatever dark money pays best

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

WrasslorMonkey posted:

However this is pretty great

Taking a trumpswatch into the paint store and telling them "Don't be a fool, give me TRUMP!"

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

:mood:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

name one good thing about society

The Shunting

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

he makes me laugh and smile and shiitted and fart myself

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

literally nothing i can do. I can go out there like a loving madman and cuss their rear end out but its not them im mad at - its the loving motherfucker that has them doing this at this loving time right next to me

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Imagine being the richest man on earth and still being obsessed with the website for posting le epic bacon memes and being glued to your phone all day trying to get that likes/retweets endorphin bump.

You can buy and sell entire nations and you're addicted to "EPIC $420 GOOD SIR"

he wants the only thing money cant buy; respect

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Buddykins posted:

literally nothing i can do. I can go out there like a loving madman and cuss their rear end out but its not them im mad at - its the loving motherfucker that has them doing this at this loving time right next to me

why don't you make the most of the situation and go out for a jog

get some vitamin d

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
with permission of billionaire sugar daddy and after failure of low energy truth social trump comes crawling like a dog back to twitter :sad:

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

oh well. what can you do? SEC won't touch him and any potential fine would be trivial

:shrug:

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

the milk machine posted:

i'd be surprised if they didn't do some extremely dystopian poo poo like mine chat records from "certain employees" and union materials etc etc

That's the nature of modern authority. Historically authority was found in a proven leader. Now it's whoever gets to sit in that tower in the middle of the panopticon.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

shut the gently caress up about Pittsburgh

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
another different boomer is now watching videos on their phone with full sound

I do not understand

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

DrPossum posted:

another different boomer is now watching videos on their phone with full sound

I do not understand

play this full volume

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8MaNg6lHKU

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

Filthy Hans posted:

why don't you make the most of the situation and go out for a jog

get some vitamin d

Easy D!

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

neutral milf hotel posted:

oh well. what can you do? SEC won't touch him and any potential fine would be trivial

:shrug:

think of the decorum!

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

want this rat

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

:hai:

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

I am not a boomer. I feel shame

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Apraxin posted:

lol wasn't expecting them to give the game away this much and this early
https://twitter.com/NoLieWithBTC/status/1511332829254148102

even more important is that being white, Christian hetero will be a protected class. I didn't think this would happen so soon before the Christo-fascist takeover of American society but here we are

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

In a classic conservative fashion nick Fuentes sounds like a closeted self hsting gay

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

DrPossum posted:

I am not a boomer. I feel shame

play this full volume

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccgkxP-4tVE

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

then play this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQRFBV_v8l0

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

I am quietly and respectfully getting a load of this dog.

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

neutral milf hotel posted:

even more important is that being white, Christian hetero will be a protected class. I didn't think this would happen so soon before the Christo-fascist takeover of American society but here we are

Having grown up in a white rural insular area child sex abuse is a very huge issue in areas like that and the people who lead those communities are hip deep in it and implicit in normalizing it, eg the Penn State scandal.

The GOP is correct that there are child molesters all over the place, it's just mostly their base doing it.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Man Musk posted:

made a lil' prayer last night and today my favorite president touched me :trumpfap:

:yooge:

Wow, how did you do that

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
In communities like that if you are a victim of sex abuse and speak out, you'll absolutely catch a worse punishment than the actual abuser will

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

A good Tmuper

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1511342283144192000

*hobbling off to take a morbipiss*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Imagine being the richest man on earth and still being obsessed with the website for posting le epic bacon memes and being glued to your phone all day trying to get that likes/retweets endorphin bump.

You can buy and sell entire nations and you're addicted to "EPIC $420 GOOD SIR"

buying twitter was a power move especially if he unbans trump. he could ask trump for a favour after. maybe make him VP?