Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

decided to play sidequest: the game but im far too busy to do any sidequests so i just pumped through the story mode. honestly the game felt a little thin, they really could have built a deeper world there but i guess they buried it under optional lore
7/10

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

American McGay posted:

Not allowing myself to eat this ice cream sundae until I bash my dick repeatedly with a claw hammer for 400 hours.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

trying to jack off posted:

decided to play sidequest: the game but im far too busy to do any sidequests so i just pumped through the story mode. honestly the game felt a little thin, they really could have built a deeper world there but i guess they buried it under optional lore
7/10

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Frenz posted:

Majora's Mask 3D - kind of hard to play on a tiny screen with the tiny thumb stick at times. The dungeons are mostly good but the bosses are bad except for the first and last one. I didn't collect all the jinjo fairies or do any side-quests (I deal with too many npc's in real life.)

what the gently caress

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

American McGay posted:

Not allowing myself to eat this ice cream sundae until I bash my dick repeatedly with a claw hammer for 400 hours.

7/10

lol

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

7/10
lol

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah

American McGay posted:

lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Zelda making people post like maniacs in here

Mamkute
Sep 2, 2018

Frenz posted:

Majora's Mask 3D - kind of hard to play on a tiny screen with the tiny thumb stick at times. The dungeons are mostly good but the bosses are bad except for the first and last one. I didn't collect all the jinjo fairies or do any side-quests (I deal with too many npc's in real life.)

dick move bro

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

7/10

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Frenz posted:

im writing a post so violent that a qcs thread has already been made asking for my ban

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

7/10

lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

elf help book posted:

im writing a post so violent that a qcs thread has already been made asking for my ban

Lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I started playing all the Zelda games on 3DS also btw I’m BTK, GSK, and Zodiac

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

elf help book posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

loudly proclaiming "These NPCs are cringe." at 2am to myself

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Fatlus guy muttering about “loving npcs” after the qt GameStop girl says she has a boyfriend

copy
Jul 26, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I got the tude now posted:

Fatlus guy muttering about “loving npcs” after the qt GameStop girl says she has a boyfriend

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

elf help book posted:

please, no. he liked the boss from the third dungeon, don't tell him to choke on a fishbone

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

7/10

looking at the bombers notebook

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I deal with NPCs everyday irl.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

this

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

elf help book posted:

EmmyOk posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Why are you wearing that stupid bunny hood?
Um to run faster

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Majora's Mask? More like Major rear end! What were they thinking??? I'd rather fill up an Empty Bottle with Goron diarrhea and chug it than do any of these sidequests

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

happy mask salesman wearing a bunny mask shows up and says to burn down tim stamper's house

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
BOTW - It was pretty fun but I didnt feel the need to climb any trees.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ArfJason posted:

copy
Jul 26, 2007

ArfJason posted:

for the first time in his life, shiggy feels rage, and he does not even know why

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

ArfJason posted:

there was no need to climb trees since you could chop them down. get real.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

gah!! he's back!!

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The manager at the GameStop where I bought my Xbox was extremely hot and I kept almost laughing in line every time I thought of a post like that.