Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain France
Aug 3, 2013
I mean, would Android Raditz necessarily need a soul?

Captain France fucked around with this message at 07:42 on Apr 6, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

TwoPair posted:

I thought that was just his personal hell. Raditz could be in normal old eternal torture hell

No there's a dialogue before they go get him that says all the other villains are gone and in Resurrection F and DBS production materials that place is called "Earth's Hell"

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

I mean if he was grabbed and made into a robot right after dying would he even necessarily have been in hell? Wasn't all the raditz in hell stuff filler? Or am I forgetting something?

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Grind straight for the stars!
King Yemma did mention putting Raditz in a full nelson, but like...do you really need the soul of raditz? He sucked, he was a coward who folded the second things got hard. You're better off taking his rippling meat bod and making a robot outta that

Ryaomon
Mar 19, 2007
Ask me about being a racist piece of shit with a racist gimmick
The biggest red flag beyond the fact that it suddenly appeared online in early April is the fact that if it was real they would have absolutely spoiled it in the marketing/merchandise by this point.

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Arguing about Lore for 5 years and counting

Also it looks like someone pasted Raditz' head in Broly's body.

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

Ryaomon posted:

The biggest red flag beyond the fact that it suddenly appeared online in early April is the fact that if it was real they would have absolutely spoiled it in the marketing/merchandise by this point.

C’mon now, Disney managed to keep baby Yoda under wraps, right?

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

istewart posted:

C’mon now, Disney managed to keep baby Yoda under wraps, right?

I think he means more that Japanese media doesn’t generally give a flying gently caress if they spoil significant details in their trailers of whatever.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Eh it can happen Ultra Instinct was under wraps until just before it debuted

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

MonsterEnvy posted:

Also pretty sure he would hate the brother who held him still so green man could kill him. Also it’s certainly fake anyway.

its real

Ryaomon
Mar 19, 2007
Ask me about being a racist piece of shit with a racist gimmick

Last Celebration posted:

I think he means more that Japanese media doesn’t generally give a flying gently caress if they spoil significant details in their trailers of whatever.

Yeah it's this. Resurrection F is probably the biggest offender in recent memory.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
It’s a slight swerve. That’s SSJ 4 Raditz

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

https://twitter.com/i/status/1512238629053075457

lol the song transition when goku appears

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
That was basically doom wtf

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Arguing about Lore for 5 years and counting

Shindragon posted:

That was basically doom wtf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q657rEkgfKs

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

Kild posted:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1512238629053075457

lol the song transition when goku appears

Xenoverse 2 is still getting content?

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

I would really like a xenoverse 3 or something, if only for some engine upgrades and big balance shakeups.

Maybe they’re waiting for the anime to start covering the manga. A year or two of that + this movie + remixing some of the old stuff could make for a full game

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I have to imagine they're just premaking assets for the new game at this point

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

I'm more surprised that Ultra Instinct Sign is only now being released

I thought that happened like 4 years ago

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Burkion posted:

I have to imagine they're just premaking assets for the new game at this point

They've got Gokus and Vegetas with every possible hair color already made just waiting for Toriyama to bust a new one out

feetnotes
Jan 29, 2008

What’s even left at this point? They can bust out orange for Super Saiyan Halloween and then it’s getting pretty tapped out. Maybe a redder red than SS God?

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.
Son Goku.... he's gone to plaid

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

it will end with Super Saiyan White (Ultra Instinct Mastered + Super Saiyan) and Super Saiyan Black (Ultra Ego Mastered + Super Saiyan) after which hopefully there is no more anime/manga

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Super Saiyan Checkerboard

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

feetnotes posted:

What’s even left at this point? They can bust out orange for Super Saiyan Halloween and then it’s getting pretty tapped out. Maybe a redder red than SS God?

All of super dragon ball heroes is pretty untapped, like SsG Trunks and Golden Cooler are easy pulls. They could add Super Saiyan Piccolo and kid Pan for promo for the new movie.

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

Black August posted:

it will end with Super Saiyan White (Ultra Instinct Mastered + Super Saiyan) and Super Saiyan Black (Ultra Ego Mastered + Super Saiyan) after which hopefully there is no more anime/manga

Ultra Ego will remain purple.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

King of Solomon posted:

Ultra Ego will remain purple.

Vegeta will alter the color with further power

Royal Blue proves just how strong his dye game is

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Despite most of Toei’s animated shows returning next week it seems the new movie will be delayed a little while longer. We do have some more info on what happened at least:

https://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2022/04/08-1/nhk-toei-animation-hack-was-a-targeted-ransomware-virus

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
xenoverse 2 is xenoverse 3, actually

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

Black August posted:

Super Saiyan Yin and Super Saiyan Yang combine to form Grand Ultimate Super Saiyan

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
https://twitter.com/DbsHype/status/1514484127524802561

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Grind straight for the stars!
why not release it on piccolo day.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

TheHan posted:

why not release it on piccolo day.

6/11 is Kamehameha Day (apparently), so it's fitting too.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

I really hope Pan gets to do something cool in this movie (at the very least let her go Super Saiyan)

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.

Larryb posted:

I really hope Pan gets to do something cool in this movie (at the very least let her go Super Saiyan)

I kind of like the idea that she never goes super saiyan but instead develops down some weird path where she has Gohan's mystic ability.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

khwarezm posted:

I kind of like the idea that she never goes super saiyan but instead develops down some weird path where she has Gohan's mystic ability.

Her being strong enough that she doesn’t NEED to transform in order to win would be good too, yeah

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Dunno if I've said this already but i can't believe it took them this long to realise Gohan looks so much better as an adult version of teen Gohan, rather than the knock-off Yamcha imposter guy we got in the Buu saga

Also yes please do not do Pan dirty, she can do something which isn't just being damsel in distress surely?}

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

Larryb posted:

Her being strong enough that she doesn’t NEED to transform in order to win would be good too, yeah

If Gohan needs to transform into Super Saiyan to go into Potential Unleashed (as I vaguely recall he needs to do), she should learn to do it while skipping the Super Saiyan step, I agree.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

you know what makes me happy about this non-GT future

Bulla is going to have a second Dad who is actually her Cat who is GoD and will likely be fiercely protective of her as well as teaching her Hakai at the age of 2 for kicks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
You know, if you think about it, Bulma is too powerful. She's probably the richest person on Earth, is one of the top scientists in the world if not the best in the absence of Gero, she has blackmailed, befriended, and bullied all manner of superpowered weirdoes to ensure that her bidding will be done, and her children are all half-Saiyan, the most ridiculously overpowered race in the universe, ensuring that not only with her heirs inherit her intelligence and vast wealth, but also possess the power to destroy the planet at a whim.

:dogstare: