Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

That kick looks like dogshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Bandit didn't look great in that match, and while the dress looked fun it seemed like a real pain in the rear end to wrestle while wearing. If their enthusiasm for wrestling carries on, they'll probably be really good in another year or two. Don't forget they're like... probably less than a year into the business at this point?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i hope kidd bandit gets signed to wwe

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

We are in the first major training arc of the Protagonist of Pro Wrestling. In ten years they will hold big platinum

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
https://twitter.com/YaOnlyLivvOnce/status/1511380027950219267?s=20&t=-vyxJaxxrXeoku7unP3NIg

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

We are in the first major training arc of the Protagonist of Pro Wrestling. In ten years they will hold big platinum

No, in ten years they'll be done with training, and then have to spend the next five years powering up and screaming.

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

STONE COLD 64 posted:

i hope kidd bandit gets signed to wwe

drat, no need to get that hostile

Cocaine is Abel
Nov 12, 2021

NienNunb posted:

That kick looks like dogshit

Yeah.

I hope they keep doing what they love but they also are very not good a lot of the time but also are very new to all of this

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

https://twitter.com/QueenEMarie11/status/1511403448020971520?s=20&t=KokqcGXXESNsrBwKxzOusA

The internet has made people loving crazy as poo poo

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

Send him to slap McMahon.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/BookItGabe/status/1511451180152541186

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

this guy is such a loving dumbass it’s painful

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Quantum of Phallus posted:

this guy is such a loving dumbass it’s painful

You are just mad you aren't having someone edit a video of you getting sucked off like Gabe.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

lol

bartok
May 10, 2006

going to assume this is a Brown Bunny reference and not a reference to being a racist piece of poo poo

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Bolt Yaride posted:

This person sucks

hey yo, gently caress off pal

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

bartok posted:

going to assume this is a Brown Bunny reference and not a reference to being a racist piece of poo poo

…everything about Brown Bunny and it’s production was also pretty horrible so uh

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

How did Liv and Minoru meet?

And man, what can one think about the Kimber Lee / Carter stuff? I hope it can be resolved well though I’m not really keen on seeing it on social media.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Shard posted:

hey yo, gently caress off pal

Whose rereg is this lol

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Seams posted:

Whose rereg is this lol

you two have the same reg year

e: oh you mean bolt, yeah nobody new has registered an account here in like 4 years its probably a rereg

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル
https://twitter.com/zacyuki/status/1511119733185482756

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Lol I thought you meant me too and was like aw man come on I've been here about as long as I've been married!

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

flashy_mcflash posted:

gently caress off with your bandit shaming bullshit. You are disgusting

lol took me a second to understand this

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Kidd Bandit is good and here they are taking a monster lariato from Killian McMurphy (Sonny Kiss' husband, coward Tony sign the shooter)

https://twitter.com/ivanfirejay/status/1511403721833525254?t=yjmz3jZgufDrfJ_wyCUBEQ&s=19

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

How do you have a nice meal at Arby's?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

ChrisBTY posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JTmAHqge9E&t=761s

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

ChrisBTY posted:

The Deluxe Fish Sandwich. Legit. The turkey and traditional gyros are also solid.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
no offense, i like kid bandit but you guys dont have to constantly post every single kidd bandit related thing in this thread. There's a gif thread on page 2 or something if you want to post movez they do somewhere

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

KungFu Grip posted:

no offense, i like kid bandit but you guys dont have to constantly post every single kidd bandit related thing in this thread. There's a gif thread on page 2 or something if you want to post movez they do somewhere

lmao look at this wrong person

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

KungFu Grip posted:

Agreed

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Just tired of this thread constantly becoming Kidd Bandit Likers vs Kidd Bandit Haters. its so loving annoying it happens every loving page. And like most the time its just because people are posting their kind of cringey stuff but like Bandit posts some things every now and then like look how far they've come. this is cool

https://twitter.com/kiddbanditpro/status/1511586884773769218

KungFu Grip fucked around with this message at 07:35 on Apr 6, 2022

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
it'd go over fine if people didn't get really angry at others posting their stuff in here for some inexplicable reason

I also don't think they get posted much more often than any other wrestler not currently signed to aew or wwe in here

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)
just scroll down imo

holy poo poo that transformation though

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
And a lot of tweets that are just cool moves get posted here, a thread that people read, instead of the gif thread, which they do not.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

i only come here for the epic nyla rose clapbacks. maybe kiddbandit could get their own thread similar to the wardlow thread where all the bandimaniacs could post whenever they do a “cool” kick

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Quantum of Phallus posted:

i only come here for the epic nyla rose clapbacks. maybe kiddbandit could get their own thread similar to the wardlow thread where all the bandimaniacs could post whenever they do a “cool” kick

you were one of the people who thought them stressing about coming out and it going badly was funny

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

it’s not funny

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

them botching in wrestling is funny which is why I said “lol” about that post

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
like realtalk if cody loving rhodes doesn't get a containment thread then kidd bandit shouldn't get one for being too young and trans on the internet too often

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

cody rhodes should get a containment thread… on reddit 😈