Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

The Bloop posted:

Look at this motherfucker that doesn't know about SSRI wanks

This is exactly why I said it must've been a very long flight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.
https://twitter.com/BBCWorld/status/1511281764081283076?t=y-qGYX6Rn4xlAsKXiFOlFA&s=19

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

That's a long Southwest flight.
Seattle to Phoenix, actually. No clue how he managed it.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Still better than spirit air

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

:hmmyes:

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

The Bloop posted:

It didn't say he finished

the woman sitting next to him said she saw him licking a white substance off his fingers

yeah he was arrested for cranking his hog in his seat next to someone

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Ain't that always the way, the Man keeps you from expressing yourself!
Rise up people! Give me a show of hands!

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

By popular demand posted:

Ain't that always the way, the Man keeps you from expressing yourself!
Rise up people! Give me a show of hands!

You have nothing to lose but your smegma

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.
https://twitter.com/ENBrown/status/1511341982551060480?t=PKAs2hbTlH-J0T4PiTZVAw&s=19

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Can Evander Holyfield sue for this?

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

https://twitter.com/jilliancyork/status/1511343709190766604

Someone's gonna have to explain this one to me. Why does a "don't use fun shapes that could attract kids" single out people shapes in a way that could apply to disembodied ears? Like, if I made candy assholes would that be deemed liable to appeal to children?

Blue Footed Booby has a new favorite as of 12:27 on Apr 6, 2022

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Run, run, run as fast as you can...

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
You've never had ear shaped candy?

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

I don't think kids are into cannibalism any more than adults are but food that comes in human or fun shapes tends to be kid food so I guess the law is trying to prevent merchants trading on that assumption.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Except for dicks. Phallic food is usually for adults.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
I guess the Jar Jar tounge candy was technically not human shaped.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Like, if I made candy assholes would that be deemed liable to appeal to children?

The kids today are all-in on eating rear end so this is a bad example imo

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Blue Footed Booby posted:

https://twitter.com/jilliancyork/status/1511343709190766604

Someone's gonna have to explain this one to me. Why does a "don't use fun shapes that could attract kids" single out people shapes in a way that could apply to disembodied ears? Like, if I made candy assholes would that be deemed liable to appeal to children?

They were probably thinking of things like Flinstones Vitamins and gingerbread men being "human shaped" when they wrote the law, and not so much severed body parts.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/yahoofinance/status/1511385125132685319?s=21&t=PdXiTkVltubqg3c1Ic7yHw

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Huh

Not sure how I feel about this, need to sit on it for a while.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Crowetron posted:

They were probably thinking of things like Flinstones Vitamins and gingerbread men being "human shaped" when they wrote the law, and not so much severed body parts.

Or Jelly Babies. I get what they're going for to discourage making gummies that look like candy for kids, but probably more for Halloween email forward purposes rather than any real logic.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Zil posted:

Huh

Not sure how I feel about this, need to sit on it for a while.
Please do not sit on cracker jill

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
Hey, remember Mr. Max Titer?

Turns out he was the Mann aus Sachsen:

German man got COVID jab 87 times

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Or Jelly Babies. I get what they're going for to discourage making gummies that look like candy for kids, but probably more for Halloween email forward purposes rather than any real logic.
The logic is if you forget about one and leave it on the coffee table will a kid want to eat it?

Considering toddlers eat tide pods and batteries I'm not sure there's an intrinsically safe candy form.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

zedprime posted:

The logic is if you forget about one and leave it on the coffee table will a kid want to eat it?

Considering toddlers eat tide pods and batteries I'm not sure there's an intrinsically safe candy form.
Based on your first sentence all candy must now be shaped like copies of Atlas Shrugged, full sized

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?
I suppose you don't have them in the States, but disembodied human ears are absolutely kids' food here in Australia.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Lady Disdain posted:

I suppose you don't have them in the States, but disembodied human ears are absolutely kids' food here in Australia.

We have those but they're just orange slices I thought?

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Well, did he hit it?

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Lady Disdain posted:

what the poo poo y'all

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1511861584498413571?s=20&t=dFPFx1GfDtr21hfpManO3A

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

Captain Monkey posted:

We have those but they're just orange slices I thought?

Nope, definitely ears.

I couldn't find a clear picture, but they're distinctly ear-shaped. We also have orange-slice-shaped sweets (which are gross), which look much more like orange slices.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/AggregateGlobal/status/1511548109934972929

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

She was keeping them just in case they came in handy

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Lady Disdain posted:

Nope, definitely ears.

I couldn't find a clear picture, but they're distinctly ear-shaped. We also have orange-slice-shaped sweets (which are gross), which look much more like orange slices.

Huh.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/theoceanlawyers/status/1511809382962634756

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Oh dear.

Is it making us dismissive of male gorillas, too?

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
this feels like an idea that even a c-level writer for black mirror wouldn't entertain

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Lady Disdain posted:

Nope, definitely ears.

Well these look delicious and fun to eat, too!

Like we have aspirin that doesn't look like anything and kids still eat it and die terrible deaths. Oh no, your kid is gonna eat a weed ear and... sleep well that night? Sounds absolutely awful for everyone involved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004