Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lister
Apr 23, 2004

Cowcaster posted:

you know this guy has been a meme for what feels like decades at this point but i never thought until just now that his most effective way of assaulting his enemies would just be combat rolling at them ala kirk knight of thorns

His signature move could be a pirouette

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vakal
May 11, 2008

its all nice on rice posted:

All Hail Lord Nyax

No light sabre codpiece - what a loser.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

neelix is my favourite character

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
I'm sure it's supposed to be a threatening two syllable Dr Claw-esque growl of NY-AX, but after reading the second half of this sentence you'll forevermore pronounce the name with one syllable like an anime catgirl doing the head tilt and wrist paw thing

(´・ω・ `)~nyax <3

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

priznat posted:

Seems like ol Jared is facing a bit of a PR disaster (on top of Morbius!)

https://twitter.com/JillKrajewski/status/1510809692561416203

Hopefully this destroys that weird gently caress's career and keeps him away from teen girls

I'm pretty sure this poo poo has been known for a long rear end time, somehow it hasn't sunk him yet.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

No Mods No Masters posted:

Just for some perspective, lord nyax was in one of the comparatively good books by one of the best star wars EU authors. The vast majority of everything else was even worse, just more boring about it

Say what you will, the parts of the old EU I still enjoy is the dumb poo poo that was memorable. Luuke? Sign me up. Soul sucking dinosaurs? I'm there! Space Otter loving? That's right, we can take it! Lightsaber shaped Death Star that gets crushed between two Asteroids? Right into my veins!

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

sweet geek swag posted:

Say what you will, the parts of the old EU I still enjoy is the dumb poo poo that was memorable. Luuke? Sign me up. Soul sucking dinosaurs? I'm there! Space Otter loving? That's right, we can take it! Lightsaber shaped Death Star that gets crushed between two Asteroids? Right into my veins!

Did they make a Death Star that shoots lightsabers?

I'm shocked Disney had the self-control to not go for that.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

infernal machines posted:

I'm pretty sure this poo poo has been known for a long rear end time, somehow it hasn't sunk him yet.

Yah it definitely has been rumoured for a while, even I was dimly aware of it. It would be funny if the weird buzz around morbius is what kicks it into high gear into full cancel-zone

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
Cancel Leto so we can have Tig Notaro take over as Da Jokah Baybee

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

If Leto is hitting on children I would much rather he go to the crime-zone rather than get owned on Twitter tbh

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Recast the entire DCCU with Tig Notaro except for the Brendon Fraser robit.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

DaysBefore posted:

If Leto is hitting on children I would much rather he go to the crime-zone rather than get owned on Twitter tbh

He's rich and white op

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

infernal machines posted:

It's because he's having sex with minors, Hollywood is cool with that.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

The Anime Liker posted:

He's rich and white op

Sure but even so here's no way hollywood would let a sex predator continue making millions. I mean can you imagine?

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

sweet geek swag posted:

:agreed:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

DaysBefore posted:

Sure but even so here's no way hollywood would let a sex predator continue making millions. I mean can you imagine?

That's silly.

You act like Hollywood would just let a notorious pedophile make a terrible film with editing so bad it's used as a demonstration for how to not edit films and then they'd give it an Oscar for editing.

Hollywood has integrity, tyvm.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Babu Frik

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

The Anime Liker posted:

Recast the entire DCCU with Tig Notaro except for the Brendon Fraser robit.

I like the way snrub thinks!

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Monkey Plane

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
babu frik? money plane.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

sweet geek swag posted:

Lightsaber shaped Death Star that gets crushed between two Asteroids? Right into my veins!

So was the Darksaber just a dick'n'balls?

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Arc Hammer posted:

So was the Darksaber just a dick'n'balls?

For one shining moment it was the largest dick'n'balls in the galaxy.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Wanna bet on a Babu Frickin’ a VCR? Money Plane.

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

The Anime Liker posted:

That's silly.

You act like Hollywood would just let a notorious pedophile make a terrible film with editing so bad it's used as a demonstration for how to not edit films and then they'd give it an Oscar for editing.

Hollywood has integrity, tyvm.

Bryan Singer directed Bohemian Rhapsody?! drat, I wasn't aware.

I also thought Bryan Singer had gone off the radar recently?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Allegedly

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

allegedly directed bohemian rhapsody. Let's not say something highly defamatory that could get us sued

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I wouldn't want to be accused of directing Bohemian Rhapsody, that's for sure.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

PostNouveau posted:

Did they make a Death Star that shoots lightsabers?

I'm shocked Disney had the self-control to not go for that.

isn't that what rogue one says? that they're mining giant versions of lightsaber crystals to make the death star on the "oh gently caress we signed forrest whittaker to this movie and forgot to give him a role" planet

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

They fired the wrong justice league actor lol

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

https://twitter.com/consequence/status/1511785116414189570

quote:

When the heist inevitably goes wrong, Danny and Will wind up hijacking an ambulance, with the authorities hot on their trail. A desperate crime saga and a vehicle that can’t slow down: Whether he meant to or not, Bay has made Speed Heat.

:getin:

I absolutely cannot wait to see this

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Is Mamoa wholesome?

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Of course he is. Superman, Batman, Aquaman, all good guys

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

its all nice on rice posted:

All Hail Lord Nyax

This looks like an ad for arthritis medication

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.

poisonpill posted:

Of course he is. Superman, Batman, Aquaman, all good guys

Khal Drogo and Danerys Targaryen was the only healthy relationship on that entire show

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Mozi posted:

babu frik? money plane.

this is forbidden sorcery

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I know Cavill, Fraser, and Cena are wholesome.

Leto is a huge sex criminal, Miller is a crime-doer, and Gadot makes furniture out of Palestinian children.

So of the leads that leaves Mamoa and Robbie, both of whom I know nothing about.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Sagebrush posted:

Khal Drogo and Danerys Targaryen was the only healthy relationship on that entire show

Josh, no

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Sagebrush posted:

:yikes:

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

Sagebrush posted:

Money Plane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Sagebrush posted:

I mean, in between rapes, I guess