Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

italian quid posted:

I stubbed my toe and am currently on the phone with an orthopaedic surgeon in Spokane Washington to find out if my spline will burst two weeks from now

Please do not trust American healthcare, friendo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

the square ones that are fairly restrained are nice but everything else from g shock looks horrific

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

G-Shocks are pretty cool.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Is it just me, or do Fossil feel like Try Hard watches?

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Full Collapse posted:

Is it just me, or do Fossil feel like Try Hard watches?

they're designer/fashion watches, they all look like that, see Diesel etc

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

stop shitposting about doctors and terrible watches.

Marzipan thinks the sanctions are cancel culture

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-europe-61015010

quote:

Speaking to Stephen Sackur from Moscow, the driver described the sanctions as “cancel culture against my country”.

Mazepin said he did not agree with the sanctions, and would fight them, but now was probably not the right time.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Is he going to fist fight the sanctions

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

refleks posted:

stop shitposting about doctors and terrible watches.

Marzipan thinks the sanctions are cancel culture

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-europe-61015010

Wow it sure is weird that the Russian national uses the same talking points as the western politicians that largely appear to be backed by Russian funds.

Can we go back to shitposting about doctors and terrible watches now?

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

italian quid posted:

Wow it sure is weird that the Russian national uses the same talking points as the western politicians that largely appear to be backed by Russian funds.

Nobody stopped watching you, Dr. Shitposting

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Full Collapse posted:

Having another Feel Good day and I wanted to wish all of my fellow F1 posters the most #blessed vibes.

Nice OP, glad you are having a good day and hope you have another tomorrow and the rest of the week as we watch Sir Lewis Hamilton continue to #rise

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

net work error posted:

Nice OP, glad you are having a good day and hope you have another tomorrow and the rest of the week as we watch Sir Lewis Hamilton continue to #rise

Thanks, friendo. Good posting vibes are exponential.

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi

Full Collapse posted:

Please do not trust American healthcare, friendo.

Extremely rude.

net work error posted:

A happy Wednesday to you too. How are we feeling about a possible #blessed weekend?

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Residency Evil posted:

Extremely rude.

Sorry. I shouldn’t have been so broad sweeping. My current GP is a really good guy which is a drastic change from the quack I had growing up.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Frond posted:

Yeah. The McLaren that year was actually really good just extremely unreliable.

Yep, Australia wasn’t an outlier it’s just the engines kept going pop, sometimes right in front of the Mercedes brass. Oops.

And looking back it is kind of a shame the Benetton that year had Ferrari’s 1994 lineup, you wonder if more prime-age drivers would have gotten more out of the car, considering it did have the best engine on the grid that year too.

Speaking of classic old races, Hungary 1997 is up there too even if you need context for it.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Sometimes I remember Monaco 2004 and the sheer lengths Schumacher would go to to “gain an advantage”/cheat even to the point of his brother nearly murdering Alonso

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j5GlCNKWIw

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
And then he crashed behind the safety car during an itv ad break, the only time a mid race ad break was good

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Best Schumacher moment was him coming out the spray on three wheels after assuming Coulthard was capable of knowing he had a car behind him* and then storming down the pit lane to punch him because he thought it was deliberately done to give Häkkinen a championship advantage.

*no way on Earth Coulthard was that talented.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Who tf is Coulthard?

You mean Discount David Hasselhoff?

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

https://twitter.com/HaasF1Team/status/1511871520347414542?s=20&t=s_V5KwcCmmZHAxU2mLZgNg

:foksmash:

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
I use an apple watch because i'm not poor.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

My favorite Schumacher moment was at Monaco during his last Ferrari season when he had pole late in Q3, but Alonso was coming up behind him and was sure to be faster and take pole away, so Schumi unconvincingly pretended to lose control of the car somewhere around La Rascasse I believe and artfully stalled it almost cross-ways across the circuit.

Basically parked it in such a way as to guarantee Alonso couldn’t complete his lap.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

MrMojok posted:

My favorite Schumacher moment was at Monaco during his last Ferrari season when he had pole late in Q3, but Alonso was coming up behind him and was sure to be faster and take pole away, so Schumi unconvincingly pretended to lose control of the car somewhere around La Rascasse I believe and artfully stalled it almost cross-ways across the circuit.

Basically parked it in such a way as to guarantee Alonso couldn’t complete his lap.

KMAG and Cub
Baby in car, on the way to hades

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5FTJEw0qMk

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Cannon_Fodder posted:

KMAG and Cub

Baby Cart in the Land of Tifosi

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

MrMojok posted:

Baby Cart in the Land of Tifosi

:3:

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Take the plunge! Okay! posted:

Monaco 1982 is the mother of all clownshows

From a couple pages ago, but the YouTube of the last 3 laps is amazing.

Edit: Race definitely deserves a Guenther :foksmash:

spamman
Jul 11, 2002

Chin up Tiger, There is always next season...

MakaVillian posted:

From a couple pages ago, but the YouTube of the last 3 laps is amazing.

Edit: Race definitely deserves a Guenther :foksmash:

Yeah it's legit incredible

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

If I had any photo editing skills whatsoever I'd make this into a 3 Guenther moon and put it on a t-shirt.

Cirofren
Jun 13, 2005

Pillbug
Red Flag in the first quali for the Supercars at Albert Park

There was apparently a crash in practice as well

Wonder how long Latifi will be able to last

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

Anime Store Adventure posted:

If I had any photo editing skills whatsoever I'd make this into a 3 Guenther moon and put it on a t-shirt.

And I'd buy it, because F1's website doesn't have any Haas merch for some reason.

Lucasar
Jan 25, 2005

save a few for lefty too

Cannon_Fodder posted:

KMAG and Cub

Shogun Haas-assin

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

V8s are about 10 seconds a lap faster with the new layout

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

italian quid posted:

no its cancel culture to continue posting about things i dont like..

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Edward Mass posted:

And I'd buy it, because F1's website doesn't have any Haas merch for some reason.

It all had "Mother Russia" on it so I assume they're desperately reprinting.

You'll find the lot in local TK/TJ Maxx or Ross very soon I'm sure.

Cirofren
Jun 13, 2005

Pillbug
I snagged a lovely offical Haas mug last season, black with gold text reading "RICH ENERGY Haas F1 Team"

it was nicely discounted for some reason or other

Nowher
Nov 29, 2019

pack your bags
I scored free grandstand tickets for Friday practice thanks to work. I'll be going with a co-worker however I've just been informed they'll probably be going kitted out in a Ferrari hat, shirt and possibly flag.
I'm not sure how to feel about this.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/redbullracing/status/1511993024527716353

Deltasquid
Apr 10, 2013

awww...
you guys made me ink!

THUNDERDOME

refleks posted:

no its cancel culture to continue posting about things i dont like..

It’s only Cancel Culture if it comes from the Cancélle Region of France. Otherwise it’s just Sparkling Consequences.

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

Deltasquid posted:

It’s only Cancel Culture if it comes from the Cancélle Region of France. Otherwise it’s just Sparkling Consequences.

:foksmash:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Franko
Apr 25, 2007

Nowher posted:

I scored free grandstand tickets for Friday practice thanks to work. I'll be going with a co-worker however I've just been informed they'll probably be going kitted out in a Ferrari hat, shirt and possibly flag.
I'm not sure how to feel about this.

Your avatar holds the answer