Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Imagine seething over a guy because he loves his bi racial family and somehow thinking that makes him an epic CHUD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

How do people think commentary will address Cody's career since his last WWE run?

I don't know if they'll directly namedrop AEW, or just say Cody has been wrestling in "Japan and around the world". Maybe they'll refer to AEW as "the indies".

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

imaging taking personal offense to how some stranger on the internet feels about a wrestler at any point, really

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Orange Carlisle posted:

imaging taking personal offense to how some stranger on the internet feels about a wrestler at any point, really

i dont want to imagine posting in the aew thread

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I don't want to imagine reading emf posts either, so I simply do neither of those things anymore

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Share is 1000% so they can do a laboured lead in to "Wrestling has more than one... royal family"

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Dacap posted:

How do people think commentary will address Cody's career since his last WWE run?

I don't know if they'll directly namedrop AEW, or just say Cody has been wrestling in "Japan and around the world". Maybe they'll refer to AEW as "the indies".

Didn't someone say Vice told Seth that he could pull someone from "obscurity" to face him at WM?

Already burying Cody.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Dacap posted:

They'll do some poo poo where they'll say he's finally back home or something.

Davros1 posted:

Didn't someone say Vice told Seth that he could pull someone from "obscurity" to face him at WM?

Already burying Cody.

Yeah, on Raw I think Graves said something about dusting the moth balls off of someone out of obscurity

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

I mentioned that Corey Graves sold it like that after their pretape and even said that they could “dust the mothballs off of whoever he chooses”.

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
cody turned his heel 180 degrees and walked out of AEW

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Strawberry Panda posted:

Yeah, it's something he really cares about so don't think he'll want to come in as a heel and have kids boo him.

Your original post made it sound like “the reason he’s going to WWE is to do outreach/make a wish stuff” and my point was he was already doing that in AEW.

The reason he’s going to WWE is fat stacks of cash and/or Tony Khan telling him no too many times.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Extra extra father brings sweaty son to work.

Also his grandkids.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Dacap posted:

IT'S CODY! Cody is back home after years of toiling away around the world! He's back and he's focused on making a Wrestlemania moment right here!

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

The best would be if Cody doesn't debut, Shane comes back to face Rollins, and Shane has new music that starts with "Wrestling only has one royal family"

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Mons Hubris posted:

The best would be if Cody doesn't debut, Shane comes back to face Rollins, and Shane has new music that starts with "Wrestling only has one royal family"

MBS?

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCir...tm_source=share

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Rampage

Tay Conti and Sammy Guevara destroy Dan Lambert’s car while American Top Team are in the ring
Young Bucks defeat Top Flight
House of Black defeat Fuego del Sol, Evil Uno and Stu Grayson
Jamie Hayter qualifies for the Owen Hart Foundation women's tournament by defeating Skye Blue
Keith Lee defeats Powerhouse Hobbs

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Hahahaha gently caress

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

holy poo poo

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

someone interesting is in this elevation 6-woman tag

https://twitter.com/jaychelenicole/status/1511847552798371841?s=21&t=vzGyuA26hqt2Ujk9n-KhRA

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

loving FINALLY

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Legends poo poo

https://twitter.com/DoubleCrossKing/status/1511847617722036227

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
That's cool :)

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Chaos rear end

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
OReport is on Rampage they did another Sammy/Tay v Scorpio/Lambert talking segment and the crowd was 100% behind Lambert and booing Sammy out of the building because Lambert is a much better talker than Tay or Sammy. This is going to be a double-turn at this rate.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

somebody hurry and text the crowd how jealous they are of sex

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
https://twitter.com/BostonSnooza/status/1511897209939369984
https://twitter.com/BostonSnooza/status/1511897339048472577
https://twitter.com/world_cass/status/1511897423228116994
https://twitter.com/Wrestling_Matt_/status/1511897013276839936

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
apparently leyla hirsch got injured on the Dark taping? Someone said the X was thrown up.

somewhat related, Red Velvet defeated Willow, and Willow botched the moonsault again and landed on Velvet's head

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Probably need to do a double-turn then.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

You can't turn Dan Lambert face. Just pair him with someone the crowd doesn't viscerally dislike

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

You can't turn Dan Lambert face. Just pair him with someone the crowd doesn't viscerally dislike

Yeah Lambert makes it tricky, but you could just have him abandon Scorpio and Ethan.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Don’t turn anyone, just do the match without having them promo against each other and get out of the angle

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
do dan lambert vs eddie kingston so eddie can rip into him. or blackpool combat club

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Yuta vs. Mox is getting absolute rave reviews.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
blood

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Sammy really inherited the Cody role in the company seamlessly. From now on there's just always destined to be one guy in the company who isn't really a great fit as a face who the audience suddenly decides must be booed into oblivion

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

sorry for what i said earlier. i didn't know they were in boston. missed some of the show

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

reports saying to rename it the yuta scale. excited to see blood death on friday

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
https://twitter.com/Kody/status/1511908719214440456?t=AdnS0OVAeRLo08MqOtEZVg&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Looks like i’m watching Rampage, Wheeler’s storyline the best in wrestling right now.