Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

Nowher posted:

I scored free grandstand tickets for Friday practice thanks to work. I'll be going with a co-worker however I've just been informed they'll probably be going kitted out in a Ferrari hat, shirt and possibly flag.
I'm not sure how to feel about this.

They might overlook the fact that you haven’t dressed appropriately if you tell them you lost the key to get your own scud memorabilia out of the display case. Maybe you’ll get to borrow the flag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Centusin
Aug 5, 2009

Nowher posted:

I scored free grandstand tickets for Friday practice thanks to work. I'll be going with a co-worker however I've just been informed they'll probably be going kitted out in a Ferrari hat, shirt and possibly flag.

Wear a green shirt and cheer loudly every time Stroll drives past

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

While facing the other way.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Today is potentially the day we find out if Porsche/Audi are going to join F1.

N.b. the answer could well be a very enthusiastic "maybe".

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Good news it’s opening night

In mlb baseball

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

Deltasquid posted:

It’s only Cancel Culture if it comes from the Cancélle Region of France. Otherwise it’s just Sparkling Consequences.

:lando: :foksmash:

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit
Talking about watches, as a kid in the 70s my grandad had one of the first digital watches. It was a gold Hamilton with a blackface and red digital numbers. I would love to wear that today but it dissapeared after he died. It was fly as gently caress

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit
Double post

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014
Happy loving birthday Gunther.

https://twitter.com/BanterSteiner/status/1511955354699055106

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Nowher posted:

start sucking

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

Happy Birthday Günther.

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

Nowher posted:

you should feel good and blessed, op

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

tuo posted:

Happy Birthday Günther.

:foksmash:

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
Supporting Ferrari is passable this year simply because they the only thing to stop RedBull. Just make sure to talk loudly and frequently that you're not a real Ferrari fan, just supporting the less of two evils.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

ethanol posted:

Good news it’s opening night

In mlb baseball

F-tier sport

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Pablo Bluth posted:

Supporting Ferrari is passable this year simply because they the only thing to stop RedBull. Just make sure to talk loudly and frequently that you're not a real Ferrari fan, just supporting the less of two evils.

Ferrari has always been cool OP

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Pablo Bluth posted:

gently caress off we don't need bandwagoners

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i've always been a true fan

up the reds, forza forza!

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
I will be forensically checking post histories for evidence of any historical slurs against Ferrari.

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014

Charles Leclerc posted:

I will be forensically checking post histories for evidence of any historical slurs against Ferrari.

Bring it!

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/TommyWTF1/status/1512042444971560966?t=q4eQSk_uOFr9j-GY7ZlYug&s=19

:sickos:

Nowher
Nov 29, 2019

pack your bags

Pablo Bluth posted:

Agreed, also a Sainz race win will be cool and good despite it being a Ferrari.

Red Warrior
Jul 23, 2002
Is about to die!
Got'em
https://twitter.com/wearetherace/status/1511962129489924096

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

look at him having fun when we still don't know whether mick will survive his accident

sickening

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

look at him having fun when we still don't know whether mick will survive his accident

sickening

Agreed OP Max should be banned from F1

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Retrospectively.

Also all members of his family.

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

sickening

it's frankly inhuman if you ask me

it's what a frog would do

Xakura
Jan 10, 2019

A safety-conscious little mouse!

Myrddin_Emrys posted:

Talking about watches, as a kid in the 70s my grandad had one of the first digital watches. It was a gold Hamilton with a blackface and red digital numbers. I would love to wear that today but it dissapeared after he died. It was fly as gently caress

blackface =/= black face

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Reminds me of whenever I try and introduce my nephew to any food whatsoever. I can only assume Max also has a child's pallette unlike Sir Lewis who eats many diverse and healthy foods.

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum
also you don't eat marmite/vegemite out of the jar like that, you spread a thin layer onto buttered toast and bask in the malty savoury goodness

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Deltasquid posted:

It’s only Cancel Culture if it comes from the Cancélle Region of France. Otherwise it’s just Sparkling Consequences.

:five:

edit:

can we get a combination of :foksmash: and :five: ?

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi

italian quid posted:

gently caress off we don't need bandwagoners

Between mindlessly supporting an individual rich kid and mindlessly supporting a corporation, choose the individual.

What I'm saying is Sharl and Carlos are cool, Max sucks. Perez is cool.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Residency Evil posted:

Between mindlessly supporting an individual rich kid and mindlessly supporting a corporation, choose the individual.

What I'm saying is Sharl and Carlos are cool, Max sucks. Perez is cool.

you cant argue with facts and logic like this :shrug:

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Bandwagoners are annoying but I can not blame people for being enthralled by the pure Italian sporting passion and tradition of the great Scuderia Ferrari

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I never really got big cheating vibes off of Carlos and Charles tbh.

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
I'm not a bandwagoner. I've been consistent not-tifosi since 1991. The days of Il Leone was the last time Ferrari were acceptable. Also their road cars are ugly. With the exception of the F40 , they forgot how to make sexy cars some time in the 70's.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

im excited to watch the lads go racing again this weekend

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!

learnincurve posted:

I never really got big cheating vibes off of Carlos and Charles tbh.

why would they cheat on each other look at them they're so happy

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

https://www.espn.com/f1/story/_/id/33681873/inside-haas-how-f1-american-team-cut-ties-nikita-mazepin-oligarch-father

The article goes into stuff we already knew about Mazepin and his crying about big mean Westerners.

I appreciated the good part of the article with KMag

quote:

When the call came in, Magnussen and his wife, Louise, now living in Copenhagen with their 1-year-old daughter, Laura, were preparing to go on a trip to the Bahamas via Miami before going on to Sebring for a sports car race with Chip Ganassi.

Steiner told Magnussen he felt good about the competitiveness of the new car and that they wanted him to drive it again. Magnussen accepted immediately.

After hanging up, Magnussen turned to his wife, with a boyish grin on his face, and said: "I've done something stupid!"

Louise Magnussen took some convincing, having lived through F1's demanding schedule before they were parents. She also saw how Magnussen had grown frustrated at F1 driving a string of uncompetitive race cars and wanted to make sure he wasn't coming back to do so again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

boxcarhobo posted:

im excited to watch the lads go racing again this weekend