Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Yoshi Jjang posted:

Release the other two pictures! :mad:

the other 2 pics were of fairly normal looking pasta dishes unfortunately. also the only words attached when i tried translating were "chicago style" and bulgogi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I don't think it would be fair to Italians or Americans to post "dr oetker, chicago town pizzas", they couldn't even fake the box pictures to make them look nice.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/CursedPizzas/status/1509277114675126281

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

https://twitter.com/ItalianComments/status/1509520240908156935

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
"What is a mother to do? Timmy wants pizza,

but little Johnny wants F̴̡̣̩͈̥͇̣̝͇̮̀̃̀̋̅́̔̊̈́͊̋̈̕͘r̸̨̺̞͚͉̻̳͌̓ͅe̵͇̲͑̌͑̂͛̕ŝ̷̩̫̺̤͔͕̺͖̭͎͔̯̭̃͜ͅh̸̦̼̆̈̆̿̂͆͗w̷̨̢͎̦̭̠͍̭̖̜̠̳̬͐́́́͛̃̆̌̒̔͘a̷̙̰̪͈̩̩̬̼̤̥͍̜̩̝̩̾͌̍͒̑͗͒̕͝͠͝t̴̨̡̛̟͓͚͖͍̝͓̐͂́̌̇̆͒̂͊̚̕͝͝͝e̵̠̟̬̫̯̮̝͔͆̒́͋̈̕͜͠ͅr̷̨̨̭̭͈̥̳͐́̏̾̍͆̄̈́̕ ̴̯̮̬͚̞̹͔̝̩͚͂̇̉̀̔̇̇̋̀̚f̶̙͚̳̪̰̫͕̝̹̍͛́̕i̷̛͇͐̿͋́̏͛͒͆̾̚͘̕s̴̱͚̗̲͔̫͇͙̙̣͓͉̦̫̀̈́̕h̷̦̫͉̫̭̋̊̕ͅ!"

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
honestly surprised that Pizza Steve has enough cultural cachet to be bootlegged

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Even if we assume that pizza is photorealistic, it doesn't even crack the top 10 of Worst Pizzas in the History of Sweden and that's without counting Brazil and other major league pizza criminal nations.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

It's just your average Chef Boyardee pizza, with canned sauce and a soupçon of grated parmesan cheese. It even has extra effort in the crust!

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I prefer a soupcan of grated cheese

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

Even if we assume that pizza is photorealistic, it doesn't even crack the top 10 of Worst Pizzas in the History of Sweden and that's without counting Brazil and other major league pizza criminal nations.

Garfield cartoons are from a more innocent time.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Not the worst-looking, but:

:barf:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Kinda want an eggburg now, though

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Years ago when I was in Seattle for the week there was this Vietnamese restaurant that would reopen and serve omelette burgers after the bars closed and it was one of the best things I have ever eaten. I make my own take on it at home to this day but have never been able to totally nail it. Just a cheeseburger wrapped in a paper thin omelette and stuck on a bun. I think they put bahn mi veggies on it.

That ad looks like it's just some eggs on a bun which is fine but whatever

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

You put the Hebrew letters in reverse order and had also misgendered the young lady. Your family had been notified.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I didn't make the meme, but here is a pizza to make it up to you :ohdear:

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

AARD VARKMAN posted:

(Instagram auto translation from Korean)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Non Krampus Mentis
Oct 17, 2011

Scrungus Bungus from the planet Grongous

Looks like a Stargazy pizza pie.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

PIZZA TIME

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Someone needs to drink more water, those splatters are too thick.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/BNw0orI.mp4

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_r9tz9z0wG11z7ukda.mp4

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo
drat

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I’m going to take a wild guess and say there isn’t much to do on that island but weed because Andy, dude, what if we…

Sir John Falstaff
Apr 13, 2010

Pretty sure those are just random bad pizza pictures--I know I've seen some of those before. According to a comment on this video, it became a target of 4chan at one point:

quote:

Quick update on this video: I came to the conclusion in my video that this is a legitimate business started by one of the island's residents. I still believe it has no links to any crimes. Since it was discovered by 4chan in early 2019 it was (and still is) being brigaded with Google maps fake reviews. Because of this the waters have been extremely muddied. The reviews I mentioned in the video were all present BEFORE 4chan started to bombard it. Since then the Facebook page has been deleted as well as one of the links to the investigation pages. You can still find these on the Wayback Machine if you are interested in digging into it further.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

learnincurve posted:

I’m going to take a wild guess and say there isn’t much to do on that island but weed because Andy, dude, what if we…

Smoking lots of weed would be a considerable step up from the, uh, usual pastimes of the Pitcairn Islands…

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Soul Dentist posted:

A real bounty of pizza that would make any Christian say "bligh!"

What is that? Bread, fruit?

Take the plunge! Okay!
Feb 24, 2007

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Looks like an alien mushroom

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I don't think it's a pizza, but I'd give it a try.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Be not afraid

Sir John Falstaff
Apr 13, 2010

That looks more like a version of khachapuri than pizza, really

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
Since we're on the topic - does this count as a pizza?

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

https://twitter.com/Barlowe500/status/1512063010436788225?s=20&t=2MNuU5KUnTNPmsz-AUQJDA

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

lol

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

an idiot abroad

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

He's not wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
£27 for fancy restaurant pizza isn't bad though?

It's £21/$27 for a shite dominoes pizza that size.