Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Gutter Phoenix posted:

Robert Crumb is a perverted, creepy old weirdo, and also an rear end in a top hat, but he is/was a pretty good cartoonist.

Don't look at these at work.

LOL, he did his own CUM edit.

I totally had that swinging slimer pencil topper and that stay puff pad of paper.

I do not remember anyone with the pencil sharpener.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Sneakerheads never change, it's always been a get rich quick scam.

I would like to see those Mason Air Maxes tho.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

LifeSunDeath posted:

Sneakerheads never change, it's always been a get rich quick scam.

I would like to see those Mason Air Maxes tho.

I've been wearing Converse All-Stars since I was 10 because they're comfortable and last awhile. Those, my steel toe work boots, and flip-flops are all I need. I like being barefoot, but the world is sharp and dirty, so I need something strapped to my fuckin' feet.

I have some silly mint-condition penny loafers from the 50's, but those are just for show.

I used to have some fuckin' wooden shoes from Denmark that I bought at a garage sale, and a pair of bowling shoes, but I gave them both away because I am a loving idiot.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I never realized I wanted varsity letter dress shoes

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

490 bucks, I bet these mags are something you buy and trade to the other counter guy for weed, which is some kind of legal loophole to buy weed.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

that's the loving mars rover, wtf. this little dude is hardcore.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

I'm getting a mixed message from this.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

LifeSunDeath posted:

490 bucks, I bet these mags are something you buy and trade to the other counter guy for weed, which is some kind of legal loophole to buy weed.

I don't know what the currency exchange rate was back when these were published.

Currently 490.00 pesos is about $25 US dollars, so that ain't cheap for a little comic magazine.

Edit: I must be reading something wrong. The price was probably about $2.50. Mathematics and exchange rates bore the poo poo out of me, so I try not to waste much time thinking about either.

Gutter Phoenix fucked around with this message at 19:34 on Apr 7, 2022

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013