Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Please god

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1512086631863382020?s=21&t=BraYUblk48tEsGIN0mqmIw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Grittybeard posted:

Anyone who would write this sentence would say all intensive purposes.

I like how you're thinking outside the box, it's a real value-add in today's world to push the envelope and you can help take our conversation to the next level! While I do see this edit as actionable, I don't have the bandwidth now to make it happen. Why don't we add it to the pipeline and see if someone else steps up to the plate.

Going forward I will make sure I have all my ducks in a row!

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg posted:

I like how you're thinking outside the box, it's a real value-add in today's world to push the envelope and you can help take our conversation to the next level! While I do see this edit as actionable, I don't have the bandwidth now to make it happen. Why don't we add it to the pipeline and see if someone else steps up to the plate.

Going forward I will make sure I have all my ducks in a row!

This sounds like an opportunity to work on your personal growth within our organizati....Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg I can't do this anymore.

Anyway this is a crazy story.

Couple of dudes move into an apartment complex, claim they're federal agents, hang out, make friends with and buy the the secret service stuff and pay to put them up in apartments. The only reason they got found out was because a postal worker got assaulted around the building and the Postal Inspectors got on the case and blew everything up while the secret service was like 'wait everything here is cool isn't it?'

quote:

Prosecutors allege Taherzadeh and Ali had falsely claimed to work for the Department of Homeland Security and work on a special task force investigating gang and violence connected to the Jan. 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol. They allege the two posed as law enforcement officers to integrate with actual federal agents.

Taherzadeh is accused of providing Secret Service officers and agents with rent-free apartments — including a penthouse worth over $40,000 a year — along with iPhones, surveillance systems, a drone, flat screen television, a generator, gun case and other policing tools, according to court documents.

They claim they don't know what their motivation was, but it surely has to be something other than just wanting to play cop with that much cash going out you would think?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

lol
https://twitter.com/kathrynw5/status/1512086472794390533

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

They better get Ketanji approved to the Supreme Court before half the Democratic party goes down with COVID.

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Bird in a Blender posted:

They better get Ketanji approved to the Supreme Court before half the Democratic party goes down with COVID.

Won't happen, that's exactly the sort of own goal you come to expect from the Democrats

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

I was just joking because the confirmation vote is happening today, so there's no risk of that.

T-Square
May 14, 2009

The only phishing emails I ever get are from our company to try to teach people what phishing is. I pretty much almost never email with anyone outside of our org or third party team we work with every day so

I do click “Report Phishing” whenever this annoying HR person lights up our inboxes with fifty virtual meeting invites every few weeks though :laugh:

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

I'm pretty blown away by the replay value of Hades. I'm on a 30 something streak of clearances, have upped heat gauge, and still I'm trying hard to get Achilles and Patroclus back together in their Grecian love story, and Eurydice back to Orpheus. Plus the gameplay is just so fun and it doesn't get particularly old.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Baseball!

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

:unsmith:

Braves title defense begins tonight against the Reds. Hoping Oly hits 40+!

A's, however, will probably lose 95 and not 100 because they have smart FO guys and great coaching, but possibly the cheapest ownership in baseball.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Go Brewers

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
https://twitter.com/AHoweBlogger/status/1512132596112801798

phew nobody died before KBJ officially became confirmed as a justice

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

https://twitter.com/willmenaker/status/1512131808095350784?s=21

I’m not a chapo guy but they’re good at setting people on fire on twitter.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Spoeank posted:

Kinda wish some people on the supreme court would die in minecraft.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

LeeMajors posted:

https://twitter.com/willmenaker/status/1512131808095350784?s=21

I’m not a chapo guy but they’re good at setting people on fire on twitter.

Oh god that's one of the two Seal team six guys who (almost certainly falsely) claims to be the one who capped Bin Laden.

He's smarter than the other guy who wrote a book about it without clearing it with the Pentagon and was forced to give them all his royalties and his 7 figure advance. He just did paid talking head appearances on like Fox News and CNN.

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

GroverBarn just dropped

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/408-Soffie-Dr-Newell-IA-50568/2066774920_zpid/

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Now that's an art

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Oh wow it's the spawn of DOOM bathroom and Groverhaus

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Hot Diggity! posted:

Oh wow it's the spawn of DOOM bathroom and Groverhaus

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

This is the worst thing I've ever seen

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Really can't get over the roofing and fake stone siding

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
There are a bunch of things - textured finishes, countertops, etc - in those photos that by themselves are not bad, but when combined have formed some kind of eyeball poison.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Skwirl posted:

Oh god that's one of the two Seal team six guys who (almost certainly falsely) claims to be the one who capped Bin Laden.

He's smarter than the other guy who wrote a book about it without clearing it with the Pentagon and was forced to give them all his royalties and his 7 figure advance. He just did paid talking head appearances on like Fox News and CNN.

This one just mixes his tweets between “obamas bad” and “yeah? Well I once did X (insert latest joke.. canceled? Slapped? Pick one. Hell take anything and revert it back to Bin Lade) and HES DEAD NOW”

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Paging DLink to the chat thread!

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Ah, the face of his cousin the home inspector.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
It looks like you probably have to crouch or duck to avoid smashing your head on the ceiling when going up that second staircase. Probably why there's warning tape on it.

It looks like he built a stairway through the roof trusses lol.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere fucked around with this message at 20:26 on Apr 7, 2022

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

This segment is fantastic, as is this bit:

https://twitter.com/edsbs/status/1512149963454697480

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

It looks like you probably have to crouch or duck to avoid smashing your head on the ceiling when going up that second staircase. Probably why there's warning tape on it.

It looks like he built a stairway through the roof trusses lol.

That was 100% the pull down door space for the attic

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.

Theres...a lot going on here

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Hot Diggity! posted:

Really can't get over the roofing and fake stone siding

Wanna take a skateboard down that and get a sweet jump.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
We have a weirdass white sphere in our sky, north and up about 25 degrees from horizon, not moving much, as if it were a moon, if the moon were 1/30th its size.

I think a surprising amount of people in 2022 would be like ‘sure, let’s go aliens, can’t be much worse.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Abugadu posted:

We have a weirdass white sphere in our sky, north and up about 25 degrees from horizon, not moving much, as if it were a moon, if the moon were 1/30th its size.

I think a surprising amount of people in 2022 would be like ‘sure, let’s go aliens, can’t be much worse.

Download SkyMap and point your phone at it!

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

Blowjob Overtime posted:

Download SkyMap and point your phone at it!

Will try one w satellite tracking, Star Walk didn’t have anything big showing.

Edit: also much more west than north

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

This is loving with my head. My brain cannot decide if there is a door in the ceiling or if that's an ordinary staircase and the room beyond has a window in the floor.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Spoeank posted:

Most of the republican senators immediately walked out after the confirmation like big wet babies but DISCOURSE

I assume it's a shelf resting on pegs otherwise lmao

I absolutely hate that style of sink and barn doors on a bathroom cabinet is next level

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Oh my God why is there a wire coming out of the light switch and outlet for the medicine cabinet / mirror?!