Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Hasn't KMAG gotten in there before in Australia? Could be a good :foksmash: weekend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

There were people here who weren't already praising at the altar of The Great Scud?

For shame, for shame.

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos
Tifauxi tip #2009: Cheering for Ferrari isn't just about wanting Max to fail. The more enthusiastic you are in your support for the Scuderia this year, the more credibility you will have when making GBS threads on them when they start sucking again (next year).

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

GramCracker posted:

can we get a combination of :foksmash: and :five: ?
Gif of Maz spinning off into a wall of :five: emojis?

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Residency Evil posted:

Between mindlessly supporting an individual rich kid and mindlessly supporting a corporation, choose the individual.

What I'm saying is Sharl and Carlos are cool, Max sucks. Perez is cool.

If you aren't deeply emotionally moved by the true Italian passion of the historic Scuderia Ferrari and believe they're just some corporation then I think you need to book some therapy sessions because you're a loving sociopath friend.

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi

italian quid posted:

If you aren't deeply emotionally moved by the true Italian passion of the historic Scuderia Ferrari and believe they're just some corporation then I think you need to book some therapy sessions because you're a loving sociopath friend.

Friend, I have been to the Ferrari museum as well as the Ferrari store next door. As well as the Ferrari store in Milan. Also I think I drove by the one in LA.

I was overcome with passion every time and have been unable to purchase any Official Ferrari merchandise.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I managed to piss off one of the Ferrari Museum employees when I was there lmao

I kinda regret not doing the factory tour but at the time the vibe I got was that it was going to be a shitload of rich fat mid life crisis assholes on the tour. The Ducati experience a bit nicer in my opinion.

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi
I went to the Ferrari Museum on the morning that I got engaged to my wife.

Please do not question my passion.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

:lando:

Take the plunge! Okay!
Feb 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/Toadsanime/status/1511648579777187841

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
They were always valueless and useless

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

F1 was doing NFTs in 2019?

acidx
Sep 24, 2019

right clicking is stealing

Charles Leclerc posted:

I will be forensically checking post histories for evidence of any historical slurs against Ferrari.

Will you be doing this before or after they start botching strategies and losing pace just in time to still lose the constructors championship?

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeRl3H4_h44

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH7cpNxhltY

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

acidx posted:

Will you be doing this before or after they start botching strategies and losing pace just in time to still lose the constructors championship?

It's Specifically Roman Catholic God's will that Ferrari not learn strategy or how undercuts work. He gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

Thanks Ants posted:

F1 was doing NFTs in 2019?

I’m pleased that this may have been forgotten already by the world, but yes F1 and more than one team, including McLaren I think, were selling NFTs. It was appropriate because all cryptocurrencies are fraudulent antisocial grifts harmful to society, as is F1.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

acidx posted:

Being mad at Jock Clear is the mark of a true tifoso. He is the weak British link in an otherwise unbreakable Italian chain.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Jock Clear is genuinely terrible at his job and he must be one hell of a bullshit artist to not only have got that job, but to have kept it after so many poor decisions. :colbert:

acidx
Sep 24, 2019

right clicking is stealing

Charles Leclerc posted:

Being mad at Jock Clear is the mark of a true tifoso. He is the weak British link in an otherwise unbreakable Italian chain.

It's amazing they were able to win with Todt and Brawn holding them back when you think about it.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

acidx posted:

It's amazing they were able to win with Todt and Brawn holding them back when you think about it.

There is no evidence to suggest any thinking was being done when this post was made.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
I cheer for ferrari because red cars always go faster, duh

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I mostly boo for people I don't like.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
I’m okay with Ferrari because they use the same color as a good racing team, Ducati

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

I’m okay with Ferrari because they use the same color as a good racing team, Ducati

Evidently you've not been watching MotoGP this year, the factory team is a clusterfuck.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
I'm cheering on Ferrari to crash into Max Vercrappen every race from now until the end of time

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

italian quid posted:

Evidently you've not been watching MotoGP this year, the factory team is a clusterfuck.

To be fair though every factory team seems to suck right now. It’s awesome to watch the mid field losers with weak bikes who never win (Aprilia) winning a bit

Toe Rag
Aug 29, 2005

I know “why is it so slow” is a super hilarious joke and everything, but what is going on with the gearbox between 1:15 and 1:20? It’s upshifting like his cruising on the freeway.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

https://twitter.com/elmejordelresto/status/1512095966043779082

Alonso having a bit of a moment in a v8 supercar.

Red Warrior
Jul 23, 2002
Is about to die!
Apparently Big Kev is feeling under the weather hopefully not the vid.

Edit: if he ends up not able to drive Piastri may be the only real available sub? Hope Kevin's OK but Piastri getting a debut drive in Melbourne would be pretty incredible.

Red Warrior fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Apr 8, 2022

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

This is just the natural state of a ford mustang, nothing to see here.

Cirofren
Jun 13, 2005

Pillbug

looks like he's having fun

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

What a city, what a track, what a crowd!

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Good to see the cars running around Albert Park again

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Lol the porpoising on the Ferrari

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Hell yes FP1 at 10pm. I love the australian gp

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008