Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Scathach posted:

Well these look delicious and fun to eat, too!

Like we have aspirin that doesn't look like anything and kids still eat it and die terrible deaths. Oh no, your kid is gonna eat a weed ear and... sleep well that night? Sounds absolutely awful for everyone involved.

Better dead than high is unquestionably something that's been said in earnestness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Feral cats now cover 99.8% of Australia

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

ultrafilter posted:

Kid's not thinking big enough.

Platystemon posted:

Yeah, I mean, if a mere millionaire would pay him fifty bucks to knock it off, the equivalent fraction of Elon Musk’s wealth is eleven million dollars.

Update: Elon spent three billion dollars because this kid turned down the offer.

https://twitter.com/ElonJet/status/1511505185868111874

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

free all political prisoners

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Platystemon posted:

Update: Elon spent three billion dollars because this kid turned down the offer.

https://twitter.com/ElonJet/status/1511505185868111874

:laffo:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

What's the seven hogs mean

e: oh it's probably just the seventh map

Milo and POTUS has a new favorite as of 23:52 on Apr 7, 2022

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Milo and POTUS posted:

I expect that it was part of the series and that other maps had labels like “6 - Cattle”

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
It's clearly the mathematical equation 7 minus HOGS.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Milo and POTUS posted:

ur mom's having a slow night behind the greyhound station?

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Milo and POTUS posted:

Better dead than high is unquestionably something that's been said in earnestness

That's uh....gently caress that's awful.

Count Uvula
Dec 20, 2011

---

Scathach posted:

Like we have aspirin that doesn't look like anything and kids still eat it and die terrible deaths. Oh no, your kid is gonna eat a weed ear and... sleep well that night? Sounds absolutely awful for everyone involved.

It won't kill 'em but a small child ain't gonna be having a chill nap time if they eat a 10mg THC edible

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
I had a "friend" who left LSD laced candy out and a kid they were watching ate it all. Like a dozen hits worth, so 1200-2400 micrograms? A LOT for anyone let alone a small child. The kid just had a lot of fun coloring and then took a long nap.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1512029927067037706

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Welcome to the gig economy.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

middle class life in 21st century america, baaabyyyy

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica

This is cool and normal actually

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

By popular demand posted:

Welcome to the gig economy.

More like the gag economy

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

The Bloop posted:

Curl up your thumb into the palm of your hand and then make a fist. In most cases should reduce the reflex to gag.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
jury duty pays dirt and it really should pay like hundreds of dollars/hr soit can get deomgraphic pool that isnt just old people or NEETs.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

The Bloop posted:

If that were true I wouldn't have a warehouse full of unsold Whoopie Cushions.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Sure, why not.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I don't approve of his bear killing but the rest sounds alright, politics is a game of compromise.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

sexpig by night posted:

I don't approve of his bear killing but the rest sounds alright, politics is a game of compromise.

It would depend on the context. It calls him a bear killer not a bear hunter, so maybe he killed a polar bear that wanted to eat him? Polar bears have no fear of humans.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Facebook Aunt posted:

It would depend on the context. It calls him a bear killer not a bear hunter, so maybe he killed a polar bear that wanted to eat him? Polar bears have no fear of humans.

He's a gold prospector who killed a grizzly bear in self defense. Also, Santa Claus is a Santa Claus lookalike who legally changed his name to that and is currently the mayor of North Pole.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/YavapaiSheriff/status/1512462477866373120

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

PhazonLink posted:

jury duty pays dirt and it really should pay like hundreds of dollars/hr soit can get deomgraphic pool that isnt just old people or NEETs.

Jury might not just do whatever the cops want that way tho

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Why is that even a mystery? You can buy human skulls they're just expensive af. Get your poo poo together, Iowa.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I choose to believe that he 'kills bears' every weekend at the local gay bar.

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

By popular demand posted:

I choose to believe that he 'kills bears' every weekend at the local gay bar.

"The Kodiak" is the name of the bar. Not even lying.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
My "not a human skull trafficker" T-shirt is raising a lot of questions already answered by the shirt.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!
I'm as tired of people talking about The Slap as anyone, but I can recognize the work of someone who's also tired of it.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1512462800576303106

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

What movie, Mouse Hunt?

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

Ocheesans 11 clearly

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Captain Monkey posted:

What movie, Mouse Hunt?

Movies are a bit different in Holland.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Lock, Stock, and Two Smoked Brie

ThisIsJohnWayne posted:

Ocheesans 11 clearly
Ocean's Emmental

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

For reference this it's about three times the amount of cheese gifted to president Jackson.

https://allthingscomedy.com/podcasts/10---the-jackson-cheese