Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

I think most dem donor money is from PMCs - think blue wave emoji people - but by no means do party leadership consider even them worth consulting. who they really work for are the people who will hire their staff to executive positions and put them on boards, yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the party certainly benefits from all those pathetic fundraising emails and such, but the likes of pelosi never had to actually get involved with that side. they have people for that.

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

tenderjerk posted:

Seriously, if you can't outmaneuver a out n proud wife beater with legitimate brain problems and doing Baby's First Lies then what's the point, why do democrats even exist
they exist to get outmaneuvered by out n proud wife beaters obv

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
The democrats will be destroyed by covid in 2022

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/apr/08/covid-19-spreads-democrats-biden-officials

I feel like exactly one of these people will die, no more, and I want to guess who it will be. I think I'm going to go with kamala harris because it would be a pretty kamala harris move to be a young, healthy vice president for a walking corpse and be the one to die of illness before leaving office.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
kamala dies of covid, hrc appointed veep, biden dies of old age in October 2024, hrc loses to trump as the one month incumbent

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

DoubleDonut posted:

kamala dies of covid, hrc appointed veep, biden dies of old age in October 2024, hrc loses to trump as the one month incumbent impeached for Benghazi which ain't gone away

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
https://twitter.com/RadVanMan/status/1512483742471888896

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

the full clip is somehow even funnier

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1512476276120072200

THS2
Oct 2, 2021

theres no way they are running him in 2024

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

:wtc:

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Starting to think the guy Obama picked as VP to appeal to the senile racist voters will not be a great president

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

joe slidin'

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

THS2 posted:

Boo. Give this man a daily youtube talk show.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

lmfao

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

THS2 posted:

You're underestimating the democrats' commitment to making the worst possible decision at all times

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

ikanreed posted:

You're underestimating the democrats' commitment to making the worst possible decision at all times

On that note, I wonder if Hillary is the backup plan.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

it’s a stutter

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
the brain damaged post-covid patients demographic is a growing one and i for one am glad to see that the democrats are savvy enough to capitalize on this trend by having a leader those people can relate to

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

why isnt he on prompter?

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

PostNouveau posted:

Starting to think the guy Obama picked as VP to appeal to the senile racist voters will not be a great president

It rules because in 2008 everyone was like “Obama is young af, don’t worry Biden will never be president, but Dem voters are just too racist to vote for Obama without an old white guy backing him up”

And now it’s “how dare you besmirch Obama by saying Biden is sundowning, very interesting you’re choosing to undermine the first black president but never make the same complaints about Joe Biden’s VP”

THS2
Oct 2, 2021

Trabisnikof posted:

It rules because in 2008 everyone was like “Obama is young af, don’t worry Biden will never be president, but Dem voters are just too racist to vote for Obama without an old white guy backing him up”

And now it’s “how dare you besmirch Obama by saying Biden is sundowning, very interesting you’re choosing to undermine the first black president but never make the same complaints about Joe Biden’s VP”

you arent supposed to bring up the past or have context. this is unfair

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Real hurthling! posted:

why isnt he on prompter?

there probably is one but he’s always riffed.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

In the Himalayas, holding Xi’s hand :kimchi:

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

:lol:

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
Clips like that make me so mad because you just know biden could blurt out 100 more cornpop level stories, if they would just give the master some room to operate

:sigh:

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Jesus lmao. We used to laugh at Trumo for being ole mush brains

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Real hurthling! posted:

why isnt he on prompter?

Reading aloud makes his stutter worse

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

THS2 posted:

you arent supposed to bring up the past or have context. this is unfair

it’s classic whataboutism

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Submarine Sandpaper posted:

I find this with boomers but really nobody under 45

This is true; all the anecdotes I'm thinking of are boomers (either through work or parents/relatives).

I think the difference is that boomers are only exposed to partisan network TV and/or "Occupy Democrats"-style content on Facebook. The "blaming things on Manchin/Sinema" perspective is, anusingly, probably more "sophisticated" than your average boomer Dem's view of politics (which is literally nothing but culture war).

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

DoubleDonut posted:

kamala dies of covid, hrc appointed veep, biden dies of old age in October 2024, hrc loses to trump as the one month incumbent

I tire of hrc getting owned. I now desire to see trump destroy the great satan himself, barrack obama

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

wtf, tell me that's doctored.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

the brain damaged post-covid patients demographic is a growing one and i for one am glad to see that the democrats are savvy enough to capitalize on this trend by having a leader those people can relate to

my old boss loving loved biden. he had a framed photo of biden on the wall of his office. we even had a huge falling out that eventually lead to my resignation because he found out i went to a bernie rally.

last i heard my old boss is going senile now and has no idea where he is half the time

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

this is epic

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Business Gorillas posted:

my old boss loving loved biden. he had a framed photo of biden on the wall of his office. we even had a huge falling out that eventually lead to my resignation because he found out i went to a bernie rally.

that's weird, bernie works for Joe Biden?

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Business Gorillas posted:

last i heard my old boss is going senile now and has no idea where he is half the time

when did you work for joseph robinette biden?

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

FACT CHECK: True. America is disintegrating and can best be defined as aswhufuthimfut

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

ikanreed posted:

Nah the worst possible thing would be running Kamala so it fits

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

Real hurthling! posted:

why isnt he on prompter?

gently caress a teleprompter, why isn't he on a dementia care unit lmao

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

he's right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facehammer
Mar 11, 2008

hailthefish posted:

gently caress a teleprompter, why isn't he on a dementia care unit lmao

No time for that, he's too busy looking after the nuclear launch codes.