Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

That's some good tootin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

had a bad night last night but today's friday so it's all good

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

Should I eat a whole thing of sweet chili hummus?

Think I'm gonna eat a whole thing of sweet chili hummus

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

womb with a view posted:

sounds like a classic friday activity to me

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

Work has been awful for about a month straight and looks like there’s much more awful to come on the forecast for next week. But that’s ok, now it’s Friday!

Think I’ll go see a couple films at the cineplex this weekend and eat some edibles.

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

womb with a view posted:

I went shopping at lunch and now have three things of hummus and I'm going to eat one soon

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Drewsky posted:

Work has been awful for about a month straight and looks like there’s much more awful to come on the forecast for next week. But that’s ok, now it’s Friday!

Think I’ll go see a couple films at the cineplex this weekend and eat some edibles.

edibles are a great friday activity and truth be told I eat them pretty much every night after work

just returned from the store buying more edibles and about to head into the woods with the dogs for a walk

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Ford flex friday

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

numberoneposter posted:

Ford flex friday

do NOT bring that type of energy into the friday thread, #1p or i swear to god you're getting a threadban

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

Luvcow posted:

edibles are a great friday activity and truth be told I eat them pretty much every night after work

Yeah me too but more so on the weekend

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

friday night sushi plans

https://i.imgur.com/1wYvCg4.mp4

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lmao

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Dolphin having a Fun Friday :hai:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Lol what an rear end in a top hat. Love it

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo
I'm shadow banned from making threads. They get insta dumped and I get probated.

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo
Sipping an island drink!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

ready to yeet the week

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

Alright, I've been practicing ALL WEEK for you. Here's what I got:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkPj1NBhBbo

Your turn.

Nice job!

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

lmao. thanks for this

pennywise get your rear end in here and play your tinwhistle

I only know Amazing Grace too lol. But I can try it.

I posted this in the selfie thread so have this until I get the motivation to record myself. It's just me playing (most of) No Rain from Blind Melon. A little over a month ago. First video I've ever recorded of myself playing anything besides being in a band in the early-mid 2000s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qiotat0__l0

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 17:55 on Apr 8, 2022

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

styls trill epic posted:

I'm shadow banned from making threads. They get insta dumped and I get probated.

oh word?

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I posted this in the selfie thread so have this until I get the motivation to record myself. It's just me playing (most of) No Rain from Blind Melon. A little over a month ago. First video I've ever recorded of myself playing anything besides being in a band in the early-mid 2000s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qiotat0__l0

lmao I didn't know you were a full-blown musician, I thought you were just a dork like me who had a tin whistle lying around because he's I'm too poor to have a real midlife crisis

that's some serious jammin' bruv

mom and dad fight a lot fucked around with this message at 18:18 on Apr 8, 2022

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

lmao I didn't know you were a full-blown musician, I thought you were just a dork like me who had a tin whistle lying around because he's too poor to have a real midlife crisis

that's some serious jammin' bruv

I have an Irish family and we were at Irish Fest (at the Summerfest grounds in Milwaukee) which is probably the biggest Irish Fest in the country, probably world. My mom and I went with other family members and we did the mass in the morning. They have a big Catholic arch dioses or something, I don't know how that stuff works, I just do it for my mom. You get in free if you come in the morning with canned goods for a food pantry. We did that and then proceeded to get drunk off of mead and watched a bunch of Irish bands. I saw a gift shop and they had a little tin whistle package. It was maybe $15. It's a really really cheap one and if you blow just slightly too hard it squeaks really loudly. If I learn how to play some more I might look into getting a better one. But I'd rather be able to play more than one song to justify the purchase.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

ejectus diem, yeet the day

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I have an Irish family and we were at Irish Fest (at the Summerfest grounds in Milwaukee) which is probably the biggest Irish Fest in the country, probably world. My mom and I went with other family members and we did the mass in the morning. They have a big Catholic arch dioses or something, I don't know how that stuff works, I just do it for my mom. You get in free if you come in the morning with canned goods for a food pantry. We did that and then proceeded to get drunk off of mead and watched a bunch of Irish bands. I saw a gift shop and they had a little tin whistle package. It was maybe $15. It's a really really cheap one and if you blow just slightly too hard it squeaks really loudly. If I learn how to play some more I might look into getting a better one. But I'd rather be able to play more than one song to justify the purchase.

That sounds like an awesome time. I miss pre-pandemic stuff like that.

Yeah, the no-name whistles are a bit harsh on the ears in the higher octaves—my preschooler has one and it'll makes your ears ring. You can pick up some very decent tin whistles for $15 USD though (Clarke, Feadóg, Generation), even off Amazon.

Buy a tin whistles you bastards. They're easy to learn!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

it is almost time for PHO

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I got my PHO pants on! (sweats because it's Friday and I'm lazy and tired)

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

yup....... this

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo
Playing star wars lego on my series X.... haters in shambles

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Pho pho PHO

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Watching Impractical Jokers and yelling at my cat and spraying him with water.

My ex told me about this show last year. It's hilarious. One of the few shows on TV that makes me laugh out loud. The other being It's Always Sunny. It's 4 gen-Xers from Staten Island making usually one guy doing something in public interacting with people and the other 3 are in a room telling them what to say/do.

Here's a quick one I found of them doing focus groups. One guy is the leader and he wrote the answers to another guy who has to answer all of his questions with the answers he wrote. It's not the greatest but gives you an idea of how the show works. I love it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtlFR5SYzYo

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
suk my tinskinwhistle you fuckman!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Apr 8, 2022

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
https://twitter.com/DLEveryFriday/status/1512456141304999946?t=6e5Ml4xqfGe0rjjGFEl-1A&s=19

Happy Friday to you, the customer

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

I'm makin' fukken fajitas tonight gently caress yeah

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
I'm at the pub again drinking some fuckin piss.

DRINK MY PISS YOU GOKU gently caress PEOPLE!!!!

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe

Whoa, I also had pho for dinner. Now it's a little after 9 and I'm struggling to stay awake.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

wesleywillis posted:

Them beaars fuckin?

Momma had babies.

Tonight carnitas, steak and barbacoa tacos with guac, chips and hot salsa, whiskey and tequila and watched Death on the Nile

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Bought myself a new mirror and ottoman for my living room, and my mom is downstairs making dinner. Pretty rad Friday all things considered.

IT BURNS
Nov 19, 2012

styls trill epic posted:

Sipping an island drink!

Little early to skull some piss, no?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beyond ReTarTed.
Dec 19, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
nothing like a friday night that ends at 7:50pm