Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
What's the deal with Aston Martin?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Custard Undies posted:

Max just can't get his car setup right at all.

Maybe it isn’t the car.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Some of these cars are big accidents waiting to happen.

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
Lmfao Aston Shartin

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Aston having a bad weekend

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

And little ones

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

Aston Martin more like Against a Wall-en

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

McLarens and Alonso looking a whole lot better than at Jeddah. There’s hope for our papaya boys yet.

Lance Stroll driver of the day already too.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Lance “Sebastian Vettel” Stroll

Nowher
Nov 29, 2019

pack your bags
Dire day to be an Aston engineer.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Lando fastest, but with a problem.

acidx
Sep 24, 2019

right clicking is stealing
LeClerc's fastest time in P2 was two tenths faster than Lando's P3 time, but considering how garbage McLaren has looked so far that's promising.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Lap times aren't as quick as I thought they might be with those track changes, only around 3 seconds but I guess we don't know what a 2019 car would do now.

Immolat1on
Sep 9, 2005
Lewis blessed the wall right before Seb gave it a whack too. Quali red flag incoming

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

We’re under two hours away folks.

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter
Race 3. Perfect time for McLaren to remove the sandbags. They’ve pulled the wool over everyone’s eyes and now they’re going to run away with the championship and Lando is going to pull a Lewis and thank everyone back at the factory for the hard work, Danny is going to drink a VB long neck on the podium.

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos
This is going to be an interesting qualifying session.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

A little over an hour until qualifying, prepare for the FORZA you plebs

Dictator.
May 13, 2007

#Blessed

Dictator. posted:

McLaren... good?

At least improving but the charleses will take quali. Hope max can get top 3

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
Trying to cram in fp3 where should I start?

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Not a lot happened in the first 10 minutes

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter

Dirk Pitt posted:

Trying to cram in fp3 where should I start?

It’s FP. Nothing happens, just watch the highlights.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

never usually up this early

seems like a stupid time of day to exist

go papayas :lando:

Live At Five!
Feb 15, 2008
I just started watching F1 this year because of Drive to Survive. Is there a goon favorite team? So far I like Ferrari of the seemingly good teams and Haas because of Guenther Steiner and Kevin Magnussen. I live close enough to Austin that I could go to the race there in October, is it worth it?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

awake for q1 :comfyoot:

Dictator.
May 13, 2007

#Blessed

Live At Five! posted:

I just started watching F1 this year because of Drive to Survive. Is there a goon favorite team? So far I like Ferrari of the seemingly good teams and Haas because of Guenther Steiner and Kevin Magnussen. I live close enough to Austin that I could go to the race there in October, is it worth it?

Just buy f1tv

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Aston Martin more like not fuckin startin

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

MustardFacial posted:

Race 3. Perfect time for McLaren to remove the sandbags. They’ve pulled the wool over everyone’s eyes and now they’re going to run away with the championship and Lando is going to pull a Lewis and thank everyone back at the factory for the hard work, Danny is going to drink a VB long neck on the podium.

:lando:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Live At Five! posted:

there are no bad teams only beverage teams

it's okay to be a fan of anyone except max really, they're all massive primadonnas hell you can even still be a kimi fan nbd

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

:hmmyes:

Couldn't have said it better myself OP!

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Seb looking like he can't find a broom

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

MustardFacial posted:

ty for sharing your Zak Brown Note with us

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

THEYRE SAYING MEL-BOO-OURNE

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
I don’t like watching f1 at this time of day

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

max having trouble managing his tires you say? who could have predicted

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

lets go :lando:

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Live At Five! posted:

I live close enough to Austin that I could go to the race there in October, is it worth it?

If you enjoy it, and you live close and can afford it, there is no reason not to go. It's a great, great show. You'd see more on TV than you will from your spot in the stands obviously but nothing quite compares to hearing and seeing it firsthand.

They also are, or at least used to be, pretty liberal with pitwalks. You can't walk into the garage but you can walk very close by it down the pitlane, see the cars up close, and you will see a great many mechanics and team members getting drunk in the local bars at night, all of whom are very down-to-earth and very accessible. The fans are fun, too, and you'll meet a lot of people from places other than the USA, which is a valuable experience.

If you can afford to go and it's close you absolutely must do it at least once.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

phwoarris

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

I’ve never been this loving trashed for formula 1 and honestly, I’m starting to believe it might be a good sport?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lmao loving latifi