Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter

MustardFacial posted:

Race 3. Perfect time for McLaren to remove the sandbags. They’ve pulled the wool over everyone’s eyes and now they’re going to run away with the championship and Lando is going to pull a Lewis and thank everyone back at the factory for the hard work, Danny is going to drink a VB long neck on the podium.

Quoting my prophetic post. Get ready for a McLaren 1-2 for the remaining races.

*log drivers waltz plays*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

Pook Good Mook posted:

Has there ever been a failson pay driver who has lasted as LONG as Stroll?

The staying power of this complete fool who is constantly causing crashes is astounding.

but he's so winsome

Dynamite Dog
Dec 12, 2012

learnincurve posted:

Oh the rest of that sentence is actually a thing https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/fia-shuts-down-f1-safety-car-restart-tactics-such-as-verstappens-against-leclerc-and-hamilton/9738824/

Max’s dangerous and lovely move where he nearly T bones the guy leading the race at the safety car restart has been banned, I’d say funny that it’s been looked into now it’s Ferrari, but tbh it’s just Masy’s incompetence that he was allowing a move Charlie would have had Max picking up litter over.

I was so happy to see someone finally look like they were trying to race on restarts. Shame it was Max so it triggered this reaction from everyone and here we are.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

the funny thing is this strategy never worked

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
i think latiffi is worse than mazespin lol

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
ban all Canadian drivers

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Phone posted:

i think latiffi is worse than mazespin lol

Let's not say things we can't take back, friend

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi
A race with very few Americans watching/posting. Will this thread survive the loss?

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Oh boy, that puddle of sewage has less floaters in it!

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Residency Evil posted:

A race with very few Americans watching/posting. Will this thread survive the loss?

buddy I’m getting tuned up right now and am staying up for this poo poo

acidx
Sep 24, 2019

right clicking is stealing

ArmZ posted:

the funny thing is this strategy never worked

He got Lewis with it once or twice last year. It was a lot better than everyone elses strategy of staying in single file and losing a second on the guy in front by the end of turn 1. Instead of banning it, every other driver should've just copied it. Two rows of cars like NASCAR restarts.

acidx
Sep 24, 2019

right clicking is stealing
Race stars at midnight. We're gonna go get sloppy then come back and watch this poo poo show.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

Residency Evil posted:

It’s at midnight my time - if anything, I’m watching THIS one live.

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

acidx posted:

Race stars at midnight. We're gonna go get sloppy then come back and watch this poo poo show.

Ahem, I think you mean 1am. God's True Timezone

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

acidx posted:

He got Lewis with it once or twice last year. It was a lot better than everyone elses strategy of staying in single file and losing a second on the guy in front by the end of turn 1. Instead of banning it, every other driver should've just copied it. Two rows of cars like NASCAR restarts.

Every other driver should have figured out how to counter like God’s true son Sharl by forcing him into a poo poo line and then dropping the hammer.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Kloaked00 posted:

Ahem, I think you mean 10pm. God's True Timezone

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

Every other driver should have figured out how to counter like God’s true son Sharl by forcing him into a poo poo line and then dropping the hammer.

Charles constantly clowning Max in a way Lewis never was able to figure out has been very entertaining this season

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
Charles Lecrec has better racecraft than Lewis and the frogman

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Zeta Acosta posted:

Charles Lecrec has better racecraft than Lewis and the frogman

:hmmyes:

nerox
May 20, 2001

The way I figure, if I stay up for this, I can fall asleep afterwards and when I wake back up the Masters will be back on.

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

I got randomly sick with a fever today but it finally broke so I’m stone cold sober watching ufc and I’ll probably fall asleep after lap 1 but I’m here baby wooo let’s go racing

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Kloaked00 posted:

Ahem, I think you mean 1am. God's True Timezone

:hfive:

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Sab0921 posted:

Charles constantly clowning Max in a way Lewis never was able to figure out has been very entertaining this season

I don't even think it was that, I think Lewis just assume the problem would take care of itself....and it should have but didn't :(

But yeah, watching Sharul clown on Max is wildly amusing :fap:

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Race too late for me. I’m nearing 40, I’ll have a headache for a week if I stay up for this. I’ll be watching it when I wake up at 7am like the middle aged loser that I am

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group
I plan to stay up till the pit stops, at which time nothing else will happen because this is Melbourne, a bad, flat, featureless track, the southern hemisphere's Sochi.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Brainz

Why is there a 5 in this time number thing?

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Wake up cunts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns15eHLDv1I

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

calling 4 crashes

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

incidentally 4 is also the amount of beers I've had in preparation

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
“No Italy in the World Cup this year?” Brundle to an random Italian football player

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

I have to admit that maybe the worst revelation of this weekend is that Brundle was actually back. After the first two weekends I thought he was gone.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Ask someone to rap

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

learnincurve posted:

“No Italy in the World Cup this year?” Brundle to an random Italian football player

Thats kinda funny though.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Casey Stoner trying to walk away from Martin.

Good lad.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

too early

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
HELLO I WORK FOR LION AND WE SELL HEINEKEN

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost

Pook Good Mook posted:

I plan to stay up till the pit stops, at which time nothing else will happen because this is Melbourne, a bad, flat, featureless track, the southern hemisphere's Sochi.

Woah we got a cool guy here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ashheap Empire
Jul 22, 2000

Kings taste terrible at best
and rest in peace raw
The rest are recipes
*CAAAWWWW*
Fun fact: I have never watched a Formula 1 race in which Latifi has not crashed