Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Lt. Cock posted:

Nathen being celibate makes Nathfield a virgin birth

:wow:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

azurite posted:

It took me a while to notice the hand. lol

I'm not sure what you mean. Nathen's left (pointing) hand that looks kind of like a dong, or his right hand? (Which is holding what? A Molotov cocktail for exterminating boomers?)

Edit: If it's from the pre-existing artwork, and that's a straw in the top of a drink, it looks too short and thin to be The Straw Of Fail. Though for a celibate like Nathen, OK I guess (and it's great his mother is safe).

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 09:33 on Apr 9, 2022

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before
Is it nathfield or nathfields monster??

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

abigserve posted:

Is it nathfield or nathfields monster??

Yes it is.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

azurite posted:

It took me a while to notice the hand. lol
Same but the hooves.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I was half asleep while my kiddos watched the Garfield movie last night and shot awake when I heard 'Love me feed me never leave me.' I didn't even know that was a real line from the movie.

I hope Nathen gets entergaged at a psych ward soon.

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat
I sincerely hope not because that’s a fast track to the universe learning that we’re simply the St. Elsewhere to his Autistic Child Imagining St. Elsewhere.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Escape From Noise posted:

I grew up in the Ozarks in southern Missouri and passed those creepy rear end billboards a lot. Even as a kid I'd joke about it, apparently. My mom says I'd be like "Come on, mom! Don't you wanna go to Precious Moments???". I'll have to look into them. I'm sure they're some kind of evangelical hellhole.

It wasn't anything like out & out controversy so much as their style guide had child coffins in it lol, so we googled and found out about the chapel and that Sam Butcher lives in the Philippines and I probably unfairly assume that old white guys who retire in the Philippines are all sex criminals. Plus yeah creepy. the whole aesthetic gives me the heebie jeebies

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
huh

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

BigBadSteve posted:

I'm not sure what you mean. Nathen's left (pointing) hand that looks kind of like a dong, or his right hand? (Which is holding what? A Molotov cocktail for exterminating boomers?)

Edit: If it's from the pre-existing artwork, and that's a straw in the top of a drink, it looks too short and thin to be The Straw Of Fail. Though for a celibate like Nathen, OK I guess (and it's great his mother is safe).

You're overthinking this way, way too much.
Relax.

His hand looks like a dick. That's it.
No secret code. No 5th dimension hidden message or meta humor. It's all good.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Big Beef City posted:

You're overthinking this way, way too much.
Relax.

You sound like someone who needs to study Arabiolosis: Mazri's 10 Laws to Convert from Feeling Species Into Thinking Species.

But thanks for clarifying, re the dick.

Big City Drinkin
Oct 9, 2007

A very good

Fallen Rib
Could Maalik ul-Mulk microwave a Garfaccino so hot that he himself could not drink it?

azurite
Jul 25, 2010

Strange, isn't it?!

reignofevil posted:

I am equally certain touching the poop is both dangerous and unnecessary. Nathen is the gift that keeps on giving. An unquenchable font of entergagement and celibacy that will ride eternal on the internet providing laughs and joy wherever he may roam.

Agreed. He just keeps posting unprompted. I also don't share the concern that watching a delusional, wealthy failson from afar is the same thing as harassing an autistic welfare recipient who has the mind of a child.

BigBadSteve posted:

I'm not sure what you mean. Nathen's left (pointing) hand that looks kind of like a dong

Yes, this.

azurite fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Apr 9, 2022

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
nathen's poop is far more dangerous to touch than chris-chan, for the same reason that it's totally ethical to watch nathen immolate himself from the sidelines while it was gross and voyeuristic to do so with c-c; nathen is rich

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Failsons who bring mockery to their family's reputation are the only thing entertaining about world-killing parasites.

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Yes, fortunately, Nathan is punching up on himself.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
Nath-Chan is one of the funniest drat things in this thread

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
Nathen is on a mission from God. To turn our backs on him would be to bring about our own damnation.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I want to know more about Nathfield's beef with baby boomers. That has to be the result of his dad cutting him off or something, right? Or has he just absorbed all of the anti-boomer memes and decided they're the enemy?

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Heath posted:

I want to know more about Nathfield's beef with baby boomers. That has to be the result of his dad cutting him off or something, right? Or has he just absorbed all of the anti-boomer memes and decided they're the enemy?

it's the latter

he'll never run out of dad's money

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

Lt. Cock posted:

Nathen is on a mission from God. To turn our backs on him would be to bring about our own damnation.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
You hear a rustling under the covers in the middle of the night. You slowly peek underneath and that is staring back at you.

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

Frank Frank posted:

You hear a rustling under the covers in the middle of the night. You slowly peek underneath and that is staring back at you.

Stop stop I want to sleep at some point :cry:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Nathan: im gonna become a cat man and kill all boomers

Goons:

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
I say let Nathen go hog wild if the target of his anger is baby boomers. They deserve it.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Nathan: im gonna become a cat man and kill all boomers

Goons:

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns

There really is a nonzero chance Nathen dies from falling off a roof while pretending to be a cat.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Maalik-ul-Mulk. Years ago you served my father in the Licensing Wars. Now he begs you to help him in his struggle against Viacom. I regret that I am unable to present my father's request to you in person, but my entergagment empire has fallen under attack, and I'm afraid my mission to bring you to Toronto has failed. I have placed information vital to the survival of the Rebellion into the memory systems of this Nathfield unit. My father will know how to retrieve it. You must see this character safely delivered to him on in Toronto. This is our most desperate hour.

Help me Maalik-ul-Mulk. You're our only hope.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
GarfieldMAALIKS

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1513033708185571328?s=20&t=hU7BM2F9kZpECoeloIvenQ

Thread, and uh

Boy, it's as unhinged as you might expect.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

What I'm taking from this is that he hates delays and he really hates non-supemodel air hostesses

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

His airplane adventure sure is something

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

It’s always kind of nice when he reminds you of what a massively entitled selfish prick he is because sometimes his lunacy makes you start to feel sorry for him.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

What a ride!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I have a sinking feeling he's gonna do something severely criminal one of these days.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
There's literally an "And the entire plane clapped for me" in there.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Bad Communication 101

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
We'll all aren't here & someone has to communicate,not just say Bad http://news.no #myDubai. Dump.Bad communication 101 !"

Robot-rear end motherfucker

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Gotta love how inclusive Nathen is... except if over 30's are involved.

Which means he'll have to discriminate against himself shortly, if he isn't over 30 already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

https://twitter.com/theNathfield/status/1512180360297259009

Watch out Nathen, you don't want to end up like Doobie did.