Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Also lol if you don’t keep a bottle of Worcestershire nearby for sippin’.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

EightFlyingCars posted:

i dunno. the oyster sauce was for, well, a sauce, and called for like a quarter cup. 1/4 cup of worcestershire sauce seems like it would have been A Lot

bbq sauce makes sense to me. a sweet sludge is a sweet sludge :hai:

Shartweek
Feb 15, 2003

D O E S N O T E X I S T
Had St. Patrick's day dinner a week later because its cheaper that way. Corned beef with cabbage cooked with potatoes, carrots, onions, and plenty of seasoning.

Regular rear end yellow mustard applied to my own standards.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Looks excellent. I just made that last week. I like (a good) mustard for the corned beef too.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I literally did not eat all day and then went to bed at 9 pm

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Spinach salad and a roast beef sandwich with blue cheese and horseradish.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

I made salmon in the oven which actually came out colored well! Added some dill cream sauce.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
Mashed potatoes, steamed vegetables and beef lindstrom patties.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
roasted butternut squash soup, breast tenderloins with a galinhada marinade, and pao bread made with queso fresco, and also plus that Dr Pepper

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i made steak and asparagus

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Made chushki burek and ayran to celebrate the US government sending us a paper stating that we can adopt children from Bulgaria.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

its all nice on rice posted:

Made chushki burek and ayran to celebrate the US government sending us a paper stating that we can adopt children from Bulgaria.

Won't it be cold by the time the kids get there?

Feeling a bit down after COVID rebooting, so I warmed up a tv dinner lasagna

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Chorizo smashburger

runchild
May 26, 2010

420 smoke 🎨artisanal🍑 melange erryday

Made another pulled pork pizza but this time it’s homemade pork and teriyaki sauce.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

I had a pizza last night. My usual place was closed so I tried a different place that was advertising 15% off. Glad I didn't pay full price for sparse toppings on a cold pizza that arrived late. I thought about complaining, but what were they going to do? Offer to send me a replacement that might take another hour to get to me? Give me a discount on my next order (like as though there'd be one)?

Tempted to get another pizza tonight. A good one this time. But I've got leftover curry in the fridge so I'll eat that instead.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I'm currently making pastry for a bacon and leek quiche. It's tasty, filling and giving me something to do while I wish I was dead lol

D34THROW
Jan 29, 2012

RETAIL RETAIL LISTEN TO ME BITCH ABOUT RETAIL
:rant:
DoorDashed Taco Bell. Dasher picked our order up then went and sat for half an hour at a Wendy's to pick up another order. My cherry sunrise freeze was 80% melted and our food was lukewarm at best :negative:

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Meat loaf, rice pilaf, broiled asparagus.

Heh, I typed "meat oaf" at first. I can just imagine the meat oaf trying to cut a steak with a meat tenderizer.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
TWO spicy black bean burgs with pepperjack on sourdough buns with lettuce tomato "hidden valley ranch secret sauce" (its just knockoff big mac sauce)

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Chiggen Caesar salad

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Tofu, braised. Boiled rice, white.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Ikea meatballs and alcohol

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Grilled pork tenderloin, baked beans, tossed garden salad

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
LO MEIN ON THA BRAIN :2bong:

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

If you want to impress people with a restaurant quality meal, this is the best drat salmon dish I've ever had.

https://www.eatwell101.com/creamy-garlic-tuscan-salmon-recipe

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
Soy honey garlic chicken and Brussels sprouts on rice

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
That looks good af

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
spaghets with chiggen mozz sausage (costco) with diced up speck mixed into the pasta. mama mia thats the good poo poo.

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

SilvergunSuperman posted:

If you want to impress people with a restaurant quality meal, this is the best drat salmon dish I've ever had.

https://www.eatwell101.com/creamy-garlic-tuscan-salmon-recipe

this looks delicious i added it to our recipe app ty

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I made some fettuccini alfredo with shrimp. Also made poor man's garlic bread.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
garlic bread is just bread with an irresponsible amount of garlic and butter. im sure it was delish. i also appreciate the pairing of carbs with additional carbs. saturday night baybee.

speaking of carbs, its gonna either be pizza, pasta, or a burrito. currently making calculations.

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Tried to make breaded and fried cod. Technically I succeeded in this

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Chinatown posted:

garlic bread is just bread with an irresponsible amount of garlic and butter. im sure it was delish. i also appreciate the pairing of carbs with additional carbs. saturday night baybee.

speaking of carbs, its gonna either be pizza, pasta, or a burrito. currently making calculations.

I actually very rarely eat pasta. One reason is that it doesn't fill me up so I had another plate of the fettuccini. There was a whole lot of (small) shrimp in there too so I got some protein.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Poor man’s garlic bread has a 99% chance of being better than a restaurant’s. I think it looks good OP.

the 1st amendment
Mar 10, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
a not-that-great attempt at bbq ribs

drk
Jan 16, 2005
Made some heirloom chicken stock yesterday. Slow simmered with fresh herbs and alliums.

Today, separated the fat from the stock and used when roasting these potatoes...

This is just out of the oven at the end of the cook, yum

https://i.imgur.com/IrOwHn4.gifv

(has sound)

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Pot roast yummm

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

What is "heirloom chicken stock"?

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

Tiggum posted:

What is "heirloom chicken stock"?

Heirloom chicken refers to breeds of chicken that live outdoors, are slow growing, and are often smaller than conventionally sold chicken.Jul 21, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

steamed vegetables and maple cheerios, 2 rice cakes and 2 fiber 1 bars

scroto is out of food