Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Boba Pearl posted:

If you can fight your dad you can fight god.

You'd better make a comic about this, the people need to know!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Boba Pearl posted:

What about Jesus? :ohdear:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Ten Thread Shattering Derails

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe

Boba Pearl posted:

what because both of them are dead?

my dad isn't dead yet thankfully

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Boba Pearl posted:

:kratos:

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

By popular demand posted:

You'd better make a comic about this, the people need to know!

Zil posted:

What about Jesus? :ohdear:

You can read it in my Omegaverse Bible Fanfiction "The Knotting of Christ."

Tags: JesusxJudas, Mpreg, Leviticus

Boba Pearl has a new favorite as of 20:10 on Apr 10, 2022

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Pinocchio
Chapter 33.1

Pinocchio, having become a Donkey, is bought by the owner of a Circus, who wants to teach him to do tricks...

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe
drat, this Pinocchio thing is too subtle for me. Can someone just please tell me what message the author is trying to convey?

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Mr. Sunshine posted:

drat, this Pinocchio thing is too subtle for me. Can someone just please tell me what message the author is trying to convey?

Hay is not that bad and can be a source of sustenance in an emergency.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Karate Bastard posted:

Haha dubblebaby is great (same as the "no." comics above)

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
Ten Earth Shattering Blows

[mad max intensifies]

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
Witness me, bloodbag

Technocrat
Jan 30, 2011

I always finish what I sta

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Mr. Sunshine posted:

It's mostly just a fetish thing.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Kennel posted:

ah, so the author is an rear end man

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

My question about Playland is how can this whole donkey selling thing possibly be a profitable enterprise

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe

Regy Rusty posted:

My question about Playland is how can this whole donkey selling thing possibly be a profitable enterprise

You know how much good rear end costs these days?

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
A butt load.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Mr. Sunshine posted:

You know how much good rear end costs these days?

About 250$ but it can be free if you're charming.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

the holy poopacy posted:

Ten Earth Shattering Blows

[mad max intensifies]

Constantly amused by how piss-focused everyone is

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

some plague rats posted:

"Töm Task och Tarm" (Empty your dick and bowels) was what the officers told us when preparing for (training) combat. Don't want to get shot in the gut with a colon full of feces.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Regy Rusty posted:

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

World Famous W posted:

Pinocchio
Chapter 33.1

Pinocchio, having become a Donkey, is bought by the owner of a Circus, who wants to teach him to do tricks...

I feel compelled to point out that the guy’s donkey specifically died from being overworked

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Boba Pearl posted:

Marie and the Adventurer's League - 16.02 - Aphrodite

Uncensored version :nws:
https://bobapearlessence.com/Webcomic/16/02nsPYF.png
Uncensored version :nws:

Marie and the Adventurer's League - 16.03 - Knitting Circle

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Av material

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Mr. Sunshine posted:

"Töm Task och Tarm" (Empty your dick and bowels) was what the officers told us when preparing for (training) combat. Don't want to get shot in the gut with a colon full of feces.

I'm so forums-poisoned I read that as "empty your dick and balls."
For that is where the pee is stored, you see

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

I liked this!

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

some plague rats posted:

The Lone Badger posted:

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Lotta gross in whomp today.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

That is going to haunt me.

fondue
Jul 14, 2002

some plague rats posted:

Have I got a D&D campaign for you!

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Zil posted:

That is going to haunt me.

Blank out the speech bubble and this is prime avatar material.

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe
Here have more Ranking of Kings because I feel like it:

readingatwork posted:

End of Chapter 6

And now you know Queen Hiling's terrible secret: She's actually a really good mom and the best character in the series. The way they set her up as Cercei Lanister and then do a complete 180 is one of my favorite twists of all time.

Also, this is the first major scene that is shifted around in the anime (E: Actually: I think Kage's backstory gets moved up to just before the duel with Daida). In the anime Boji wakes up and has tomorrow's update while still injured. It's a VERY good choice and an incredible kick to your emotional balls (but more on that tomorrow I guess). This scene happens the next night and you don't actually see who heals him at the time. Instead the queen's intentions are kept ambiguous which really makes her actions in the next few chapters seem potentially malevolent. Again, a good thing because eventually you DO see these scenes and suddenly all her actions are re-framed as her trying to act in Boji's best interest. This is why I say the manga feels like it spoils the anime. This scene in the was SUCH a mind gently caress when you see it in the anime's context.

The anime also adds this fantastic bit of bonding which I love to death.

E: Actually now that I think about it that scene might be in the manga later on as part of another character's backstory. Either way it's adorable.

readingatwork has a new favorite as of 04:06 on Apr 11, 2022

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Hup on Pop?

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things

readingatwork posted:

Here have more Ranking of Kings because I feel like it:

And now you know Queen Hiling's terrible secret: She's actually a really good mom and the best character in the series. The way they set her up as Cercei Lanister and then do a complete 180 is one of my favorite twists of all time.

Also, this is the first major scene that is shifted around in the anime (E: Actually: I think Kage's backstory gets moved up to just before the duel with Daida). In the anime Boji wakes up and has tomorrow's update while still injured. It's a VERY good choice and an incredible kick to your emotional balls (but more on that tomorrow I guess). This scene happens the next night and you don't actually see who heals him at the time. Instead the queen's intentions are kept ambiguous which really makes her actions in the next few chapters seem potentially malevolent. Again, a good thing because eventually you DO see these scenes and suddenly all her actions are re-framed as her trying to act in Boji's best interest. This is why I say the manga feels like it spoils the anime. This scene in the was SUCH a mind gently caress when you see it in the anime's context.
The anime also adds this fantastic bit of bonding which I love to death.

E: Actually now that I think about it that scene might be in the manga later on as part of another character's backstory. Either way it's adorable.

Hiling just has absolutely zero chill and it rules. Thanks for posting this, I've been thinking about getting into Ranking of Kings and these posts have definitely convinced me.

I'm noticing so far that most of the characters end up subverting their original impressions (with the exception of Boji). Its an interesting thematic choice and I wonder how far it continues on through the story

Zore has a new favorite as of 06:08 on Apr 11, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

One of the best things in RoK is that just about everyone has hidden depths.
Another is that unique visual style, one of the reasons I hate 99.9% of anime is because how samey everything looks.