Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

your friend wicka posted:

I just realized Red Bull branded their engines as RBPT so the team's full name is now Red Bull Racing-RBPT and honestly it's the worst thing this sport has ever produced

This sport has produced Max Verstappen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

A fantastic new avatar, thank you mysterious stranger

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

A fantastic new avatar, thank you mysterious stranger

if ferrari's immoral cheating isn't discovered soon i fear everyones av will be pastafied by the end of the season

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

if ferrari's immoral cheating isn't discovered soon i fear everyones av will be pastafied by the end of the season

You say fear, I say hope

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

A thread of pastafied avatars celebrating Charles's WDC and MWDC as well as Ferrari WCC would own, OP

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

Red Bull Racing-RBPT
Sounds like a conversation between Opus and Bill the Cat.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
those avs lol

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Max fans v mad

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
https://twitter.com/OfMattia/status/1513246422539419650

loving hell the engine is a beast. enzo would be proud

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari

bi crimes posted:

quote this post when Ferrari’s revealed to be Italian cheats 🤌

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Lawrence Stoll bought a poo poo team for his idiot son to race in, lmao

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"

Thanks Ants posted:

He bought a mediocre team and then made them poo poo by forcing them to employ his terrible son.

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
I don’t think F1 would let anyone buy a team unless they have a failson driver for comedy purposes and/or distract from what a fuckshow the FIA is.

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

Zeta Acosta posted:

https://twitter.com/OfMattia/status/1513246422539419650

loving hell the engine is a beast. enzo would be proud

Too reliable, Enzo wouldn't believe you if you told him it was a Ferrari.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I don't know why there's so much talk about the clear #2 driver for Red Bull Max Verstappen. He probably got team orders to DNF so the #1 driver of the team could get P2.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Bringing back the classics

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
I missed the race but saw the standings and a few if the highlights. What the hell happened to Alonso? A badly timed pit or was it another engine malfunction?

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Aston Martin not looking great according to my AWS statistics

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Albon really exposing The Nutella King.

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Arc Hammer posted:

I missed the race but saw the standings and a few if the highlights. What the hell happened to Alonso? A badly timed pit or was it another engine malfunction?

all part of El Plan

acidx
Sep 24, 2019

right clicking is stealing

Arc Hammer posted:

He didn't pit at the first safety car because he started the race on the hard tire and it was too early. Then when he did pit he started from really deep in the field on the medium. He passed a few guys and might have gotten back up into the points but he tore up his left front tire so bad that he was getting passed by guys on 30 lap hard tires when his weren't even 10 laps old. He just boxed again at that point since he was going to end up being in last out of all the cars that were running anyways.

Shappa
Jan 22, 2005

You probably don't know her, she goes to a different school
Anyone know what page of this thread to go to if I want to relive Max's car not going vroom anymore?

The second time, not the first.

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Shappa posted:

Anyone know what page of this thread to go to if I want to relive Max's car not going vroom anymore?

The second time, not the first.

starts here:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3996956&perpage=40&noseen=1&pagenumber=161#post522713375

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Thanks Ants posted:

This sport has produced Max Verstappen

RBPT is the sound max makes

birds
Jun 28, 2008

my monaco tickets arrive tomorrow. all going according to plan to see sharl win his home race for the scuderia

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I just realized Red Bull branded their engines as RBPT so the team's full name is now Red Bull Racing-RBPT and honestly it's the worst thing this sport has ever produced

Red Bull Racing - Runs ‘Bout Part Time

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Anyone But Max

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Thanks Ants posted:

otmar got them a miraculous fourth place in 16, 17 and 20 OP. Lawrence is a fool to lose him.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Checo's WDC Charge seems to be going P well;' not sure what RB have to complain about.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Like an old friend

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Anyway loving lmao at everyone other than Ferrari

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Gigi Galli posted:

Anyway loving lmao at everyone including Ferrari

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

Cimber posted:

I'm now watching motocycle racing at COTA. This is a poor, poor substitute for F1.

I know you’re not used to actual racing happening on track being an F1 fan, this is probably why you don’t like motogp at the moment. Also COTA sucks, but it was awesome seeing Marquez slicing through the field after botched start.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

acidx posted:

He didn't pit at the first safety car because he started the race on the hard tire and it was too early. Then when he did pit he started from really deep in the field on the medium. He passed a few guys and might have gotten back up into the points but he tore up his left front tire so bad that he was getting passed by guys on 30 lap hard tires when his weren't even 10 laps old. He just boxed again at that point since he was going to end up being in last out of all the cars that were running anyways.

drat thats a shame. At least he finished the race but it sounds like it was bad luck with the mediums more than anything.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
it's kind of ridiculous how good the hard tires were for that race.

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

ArmZ posted:

it's kind of ridiculous how good the hard tires were for that race.

yeah, it didn’t work out because Stroll is a binman, but AM’s two pitstops under safety to satisfy the rules tire rules was ballsy and would have worked.

Parappa the Dapper
Jul 2, 2003

...and then my toast came out soft.

Thanks Ants posted:

A thread of pastafied avatars celebrating Charles's WDC and MWDC as well as Ferrari WCC would own, OP

Sharl has only won from pole which means he is incapable of rising unlike Sir Lewis who as we speak still rises.

Lucasar
Jan 25, 2005

save a few for lefty too
If Latifi can't finish higher than 12th this year he is already on track to match Mazepin's 21/20 feat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Missed the race but sounds like it was a decent outcome. Pleased to hear the good news that two international criminals (Putin, Max) suffered significant setbacks in recent days. Binotto didn't build a bin auto? Also #forzalabestia but I still want Pecco to win.