Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doom Mathematic
Sep 2, 2008
VS Code live sharing absolutely does show you where every participant's cursor is in real time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Doom Mathematic posted:

VS Code live sharing absolutely does show you where every participant's cursor is in real time.

Where are the settings for that because we tried it multiple times over the last few months and there was no indicator of where the other person is unless you're in the same file as them and they start typing

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

Power Automate Desktop question. Is there a relatively easy way to convert US State abbreviations to names?

Scenario: Writing a flow in PAD to take data from a spreadsheet dataset and enter that data into a bunch of web forms.

Problem: Web form wants full state name, dataset is providing the state abbreviation.

Is this something I could do with a variable list? Do I need to create 50 IF statements and manually code this?

Doom Mathematic
Sep 2, 2008

knuthgrush posted:

Where are the settings for that because we tried it multiple times over the last few months and there was no indicator of where the other person is unless you're in the same file as them and they start typing

I don't use VS Code regularly myself so I don't know offhand where the settings are. This just happened automatically for us. This article covers the basics, including the steps for right-clicking a particular participant and then selecting "Follow participant".

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Doom Mathematic posted:

I don't use VS Code regularly myself so I don't know offhand where the settings are. This just happened automatically for us. This article covers the basics, including the steps for right-clicking a particular participant and then selecting "Follow participant".

Thanks, I'll try this tomorrow at work. We never found any feature that let us see where the others were.

Primo avatar on that post, by the way. I like to imagine it was written by an upper middle aged lady as a Facebook post.

Anyway, stoked to see if this fixes the issue. Thanks again!

Junkiebev
Jan 18, 2002

Feel the progress.

I swear to christ, the more I drill into my people “find out what problem they are trying to solve”, the better everything gets.

Strongly recommend this course of action.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Junkiebev posted:

I swear to christ, the more I drill into my people “find out what problem they are trying to solve”, the better everything gets.

Strongly recommend this course of action.

but giving them the thing they ask for that won't work gets them off my phone faster

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

Douchebag posted:

Power Automate Desktop question. Is there a relatively easy way to convert US State abbreviations to names?

Scenario: Writing a flow in PAD to take data from a spreadsheet dataset and enter that data into a bunch of web forms.

Problem: Web form wants full state name, dataset is providing the state abbreviation.

Is this something I could do with a variable list? Do I need to create 50 IF statements and manually code this?

In your spreadsheet dataset, can you add a column for full state name?

Maybe this thread might help: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/I-need-to-do-a-lookup-in-Flow-Not-sure-how-to-write-it/td-p/264777

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

Hughmoris posted:

Maybe this thread might help: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/I-need-to-do-a-lookup-in-Flow-Not-sure-how-to-write-it/td-p/264777

I can't add a column to this particular form as it's a locked format, but I can probably add a worksheet with the full names then just reference that. Thank you for that link I think that will help!

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Maybe someone better at math than me can help here. I'm using Unity's VFX Graph thing to create a parametric spirograph-like pattern. I have that working pretty well for a basic sin/cos thing and you can play around with the periods of each yadda yadda.

Anyways, Now I want to have a second line following the first one, offset by a fixed distance. I'm doing that by getting the normal of the curve like this:

Don't worry if that graph makes no sense. This essentially breaks down to the following algorithm:

For each of sine and cosine:
- Get the tangent / cotangent at the point
- Get the sign of the output and the tangent slope. If they agree, (both positive or both negative), do nothing. If they disagree, flip the tangent slope.

Then I treat the slopes as the inputs to a 2d vector that I normalize and multiply by some distance. This is my offset vector from the original function. This works great when the periods of sin and cos are the same (so a circle)

[Original graph is in the center, offset graph is outside.]

But if the periods are different, I get the vector staying on the outside, not the same side. Here's an example with sine having twice the frequency of cosine:

I want the offset graph to stay on the same side as the original, so the bottom loop should have the offset graph smaller and inside instead of larger and outside. Here are some graphs with colors based on sign to help visualize what might be happening. Red channel is sine, green is cosine. Original is colored by the sign of the sine/cosine functions and the offset graph is colored by the sign of the tangent functions:

Help I'm real bad at trig!

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

If you don't get an answer here try the math thread over in SAL.

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
It might help to draw arrows from the base segment to the corresponding transformed point at regular intervals. See if the tangent you're computing is actually behaving the way you want it to. If it's not, and the fact that it gives the desired behaviour in the trivial case is just a coincidence, then no amount of patching on top of that is really going to solve things, so making sure it's a solid foundation seems like a good starting point.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Since this is all happening on the graphics card and I'm stuck with Unity's graph thing, I don't think I can actually do that. However, I'm fairly confident it's working the way I describe since it's just a normalized and then multiplied offset, so a point on the second graph can't ever be more than 0.2 units away from the first. And I can change the size of the vector and it behaves the way I would expect. Here it is extremely close to the original graph (0.02 units):

Here it is really far (1 unit):

You can see that it's still generally following the shape, but there are parts where the code is flipping one tangent or another, and they don't necessarily line up with where I want that to happen. (but sometimes do)

Edit: It really looks like the blue and white (both tangents negative or both tangents positive) are always wrong and the cyan and magenta (one tangent negative and one positive) are correct.

KillHour fucked around with this message at 04:16 on Apr 11, 2022

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
What's the goal here? If it's to create a new curve offset along the normal of the old curve, then I don't think it's working right.

For example, since you're offsetting by a fixed amount, points near zero on the original curve should still have a similar magnitude of offset, and it sure doesn't look that way. Instead it looks like the direction you're offsetting is ending up very close to the direction the underlying curve is going.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Jabor posted:

What's the goal here? If it's to create a new curve offset along the normal of the old curve, then I don't think it's working right.

For example, since you're offsetting by a fixed amount, points near zero on the original curve should still have a similar magnitude of offset, and it sure doesn't look that way. Instead it looks like the direction you're offsetting is ending up very close to the direction the underlying curve is going.

The goal is to offset by the normal, yes. And it's definitely not working right. You're right - it's going along the tangent of the curve sometimes instead of the normal of the curve, because the normal is the tangent rotated 90 degrees, which is the same as flipping either the x or y of the tangent (depending on the direction you want to rotate). So what's happening is my logic for "when do I want to flip the x or y or both tangent signs to get the correct normal?" is wrong, and it's wrong because I don't know enough about the underlying math to know what the correct algorithm is, and Google is dropping me into the middle of a calculus / matrix algebra lesson.

To distill down my question - what are the rules I need to follow to know which tangent to invert before I stick it in my vector calculation? I know it's "always exactly one of them" because otherwise, as you noticed, you get lines offset by the tangent instead of the normal (and the circle just happens to be a situation where my original set of incorrect rules works because exactly one of them is always flipped, and it happens to always be the correct one), but trying to turn that knowledge into a set of discrete math operations I can put into a graph is making my head hurt.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

I thought of a way to illustrate my problem better. I disabled the Y component of the vector so now it's just the X component normalized to a distance of 1. I also got rid of any flipping logic, so it's just feeding in the raw tangent.

And here it is with the tangent flipped

You think of this being in 4 vertical slices

Now what I really want, is slices 1 and 3 from the unflipped version and slices 2 and 4 from the flipped version. Here's a poorly photoshopped illustration for that

Obviously the Y isn't doing anything so the X is going out too far (since the Y would normally constrain the X during normalization), but you can hopefully see how the line is always staying on the "correct" side of the original, and doesn't suddenly decide to swap to the other side.

Edit: I found a way to "line up" the offset line with the original. I assigned the hue to the distance along the curve and I also made the offset line darker so you could tell them apart, and changed it to 0.5 units away because 1 unit happened to line up in confusing places. You can see that it's always exactly the same distance away on the x axis, just that it switches sides as the original changes direction. If you mentally rotate the image, you can also clearly tell it's a tangent graph, which is kind of cool.

Double edit: Here's one with both the x and y tangents enabled. I think it does a good job clearly illustrating the game of "flip only the correct pieces." It feels like a really frustrating rubiks cube.

KillHour fucked around with this message at 06:34 on Apr 11, 2022

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

KillHour posted:

The goal is to offset by the normal, yes. And it's definitely not working right. You're right - it's going along the tangent of the curve sometimes instead of the normal of the curve, because the normal is the tangent rotated 90 degrees, which is the same as flipping either the x or y of the tangent (depending on the direction you want to rotate). So what's happening is my logic for "when do I want to flip the x or y or both tangent signs to get the correct normal?" is wrong, and it's wrong because I don't know enough about the underlying math to know what the correct algorithm is, and Google is dropping me into the middle of a calculus / matrix algebra lesson.

To distill down my question - what are the rules I need to follow to know which tangent to invert before I stick it in my vector calculation? I know it's "always exactly one of them" because otherwise, as you noticed, you get lines offset by the tangent instead of the normal (and the circle just happens to be a situation where my original set of incorrect rules works because exactly one of them is always flipped, and it happens to always be the correct one), but trying to turn that knowledge into a set of discrete math operations I can put into a graph is making my head hurt.

You haven't shown any of the actual math forumulas you're creating these shapes with so I'm pretty unclear on this, but when you say "tangent" do you mean the trigonometric tan function or the tangent line to the curve? It seems like you are using those two interchangeably.

What you actually want is a vector that is tangent to the curve in a calculus sense of the word tangent, not the trig tan function. Then you can simply rotate that vector by 90 degrees and you will get the exact normal you want: a vector pointing perpendicularly out from the curve that's on a consistent side every time. (Make sure to normalize it first though so it is a consistent length)

To rotate a vector <x,y> by 90 degrees you just transform it into either <-y, x> or <y, -x> depending on whether you want to rotate counterclockwise or clockwise. If you do that you should get the behavior you want.

If your curve is defined by y = sin( at + b) and x= cos(ct + d), the tangent vector v at t should be v_y = a * cos (at + b) and v_x = -c * sin (ct + d)

RPATDO_LAMD fucked around with this message at 06:43 on Apr 11, 2022

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
Oh yeah, you've really got to get a handle on the whole tan/tangent situation. The fact that the tangent function happens to be just about tan(t) in the special case of a circle can't be helping with that confusion.

If your curve is defined by functions x(t) = sin(t), and y(t) = cos(t), then the tangent function is y'(t)/x'(t) = sin(t)/-cos(t) = -tan(t). Or in other words, if you (mis)used the tan function and added a few negative signs, everything would appear to work in this one special case even though it's not actually correct.

Is there a derivative node available to you? That would make it relatively easy to do correctly. If not, but you're restricting yourself to specific forms of input then you could probably just hardcode the idea that the derivative of sin(kt) is k cos(kt), while the derivative of cos(kt) is -k sin(kt).

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

You haven't shown any of the actual math forumulas you're creating these shapes with so I'm pretty unclear on this, but when you say "tangent" do you mean the trigonometric tan function or the tangent line to the curve? It seems like you are using those two interchangeably.

I don't want to hack up my graph to make it readable so here's some pseudocode that generates the curve. It's done in a shader, so this is executed for every point in an array, which are then connected in order to form a line.

t = GetProgressAlongStrip() //Returns a number from 0-1 that tells me how far along the series of points I am.
t *= _Frequency * 2 * pi //How many periods of the curve do we want our strip to contain.
x = sin(t * _XFrequency) //sin scaled by some arbitrary frequency to give different shapes.
y = sin((t * _YFrequency) + (pi / 2)) //cos scaled by some arbitrary frequency to give different shapes.
return new float3(x, y, 0) //Return the location of the point to draw.

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

What you actually want is a vector that is tangent to the curve in a calculus sense of the word tangent, not the trig tan function. Then you can simply rotate that vector by 90 degrees and you will get the exact normal you want: a vector pointing perpendicularly out from the curve that's on a consistent side every time. (Make sure to normalize it first though so it is a consistent length)

To rotate a vector <x,y> by 90 degrees you just transform it into either <-y, x> or <y, -x> depending on whether you want to rotate counterclockwise or clockwise. If you do that you should get the behavior you want.

If your curve is defined by y = sin( at + b) and x= cos(ct + d), the tangent vector v at t should be v_y = a * cos (at + b) and v_x = -c * sin (ct + d)

I do want to get the calculus sense of the tangent, yes. Unfortunately, I am limited by the selection of plug-and-play code blocks Unity gives me to work with here, so I literally only have the base trig functions available to me to derive that with. The good news is that the trig tan function is the tangent to the sine curve (so it is a calculus-sense tangent, but just a very specific one) and I am only using sine curves (since cosine is just sine shifted a quarter period) to make the composite curve. The bad news is that means I can't just write code. I have to play with it like a bad logic puzzle.

What I did do, was I went through and took a screenshot of that figure 8 example with all 4 possible permutations of flipped tangents, then I composited them together in photoshop to get what I actually want and I labeled each section with what combination of flips it needed.

So I know I can build what I want with just the tools I have, I just have to figure out how they go together.

Jabor posted:

Oh yeah, you've really got to get a handle on the whole tan/tangent situation. The fact that the tangent function happens to be just about tan(t) in the special case of a circle can't be helping with that confusion.

If your curve is defined by functions x(t) = sin(t), and y(t) = cos(t), then the tangent function is y'(t)/x'(t) = sin(t)/-cos(t) = -tan(t). Or in other words, if you (mis)used the tan function and added a few negative signs, everything would appear to work in this one special case even though it's not actually correct.

Is there a derivative node available to you? That would make it relatively easy to do correctly. If not, but you're restricting yourself to specific forms of input then you could probably just hardcode the idea that the derivative of sin(kt) is k cos(kt), while the derivative of cos(kt) is -k sin(kt).

I know that the trig tan function is the tangent to the unit circle. Unfortunately, it's all I have to work with. All possible curves I can make with this are defined by x(t) = sin(t * a + c) and y(t) = cos(t * b + d), so as long as I keep the scale and offset consistent, the tan function should give me the correct tangent.

I promise this isn't an A/B problem.

Edit:

Just saw this part

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

Let me try that.

KillHour fucked around with this message at 07:20 on Apr 11, 2022

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem

KillHour posted:

I know that the trig tan function is the tangent to the unit circle. Unfortunately, it's all I have to work with. All possible curves I can make with this are defined by x(t) = sin(t * a + c) and y(t) = cos(t * b + d), so as long as I keep the scale and offset consistent, the tan function should give me the correct tangent.

No it won't? You can force this to work for the circle case but that's just a coincidence - when you have two functions with different periods then the actual slope you're looking for will be something like sin(t)/cos(2t), which is not something you can form with a single tan(?) no matter what you put inside it.

To get the actual tangent you need to form a vector with the derivative of one parameter and the derivative of the other parameter. The good news is that if all your inputs are just sines, cosines, and arithmetic, then your derivatives can be created in exactly the same way.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Jabor posted:

No it won't? You can force this to work for the circle case but that's just a coincidence - when you have two functions with different periods then the actual slope you're looking for will be something like sin(t)/cos(2t), which is not something you can form with a single tan(?) no matter what you put inside it.

To get the actual tangent you need to form a vector with the derivative of one parameter and the derivative of the other parameter. The good news is that if all your inputs are just sines, cosines, and arithmetic, then your derivatives can be created in exactly the same way.

I have two tan functions, not one. The picture above was made using only two tan functions and a ton of bullshit direction flipping, and the periods were different (sin(2t) and cos(t)). But it sounds like the function RPATDO_LAMD posted is a way simpler way of getting the same thing.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

That algorithm got me close but when I add the offset to the original, it's oddly... wobbly. I stuck the two outputs next to each other and the colors don't line up. The inside is the actual curve and the outside is the normal of the curve, scaled slightly up. As you can see, the shape is correct but the time is off, which means when I add the two together I get a wiggly line instead of a smooth one.

Here's the entire graph. I took some time to make it readable. The part generating the color is just mapping t to a hue (and is the same for both).

Edit: I put a stairstep on the colors to make it more obvious. WTF

Double Edit: I thought maybe looking at the output without normalizing it might help but I really don't know if that's what it's supposed to look like.

I hate math.

Triple Edit: I figured it out. I had -(c*t) instead of -c and didn't notice.

Finally gently caress. Thanks for the help. I probably would have literally sat there and built some kind of ridiculous truth table to figure out how to force tan to do what I want when there was a much simpler algorithm (although I have no loving idea how it works)

KillHour fucked around with this message at 08:51 on Apr 11, 2022

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
What does it look like on a non-circle shape? Circles can hide a lot of errors with this kind of thing, like with the tan thing above. But it looks like your "rotate" section is not actually rotating the vector. The important thing is that you have to swap the values of x and y, not just multiply x by -1 as you're doing here. For example, if a vector's value was <100, 2> going very far to the +x direction and a tiny amount in the +y direction, the perpendicular vector would be <-2, 100>, going very far in the +y direction and a small amount in the -x direction. If you swapped it to <-100, 2> instead, you would get a vector that was almost horizontal, just like the original -- not rotated by 90 degrees at all.

RPATDO_LAMD fucked around with this message at 08:49 on Apr 11, 2022

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

What does it look like on a non-circle shape? Circles can hide a lot of errors with this kind of thing, like with the tan thing above. But it looks like your "rotate" section is not actually rotating the vector. The important thing is that you have to swap the values of x and y, not just multiply x by -1 as you're doing here. For example, if a vector's value was <100, 2> going very far to the +x direction and a tiny amount in the +y direction, the perpendicular vector would be <-2, 100>, going very far in the +y direction and a small amount in the -x direction. If you swapped it to <-100, 2> instead, you would get a vector that was almost horizontal, just like the original -- not rotated by 90 degrees at all.

I edited my post above with a more complex example. I just switched it back to a circle temporarily to reduce the number of variables in what could have been causing the wobbling. I'm swapping the x and y on the normalize function under the rotate section. Here's the final (working) graph.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

KillHour posted:

I edited my post above with a more complex example. I just switched it back to a circle temporarily to reduce the number of variables in what could have been causing the wobbling. I'm swapping the x and y on the normalize function under the rotate section. Here's the final (working) graph.

Oh nice, congrats!

KillHour posted:

Finally gently caress. Thanks for the help. I probably would have literally sat there and built some kind of ridiculous truth table to figure out how to force tan to do what I want when there was a much simpler algorithm (although I have no loving idea how it works)

That formula is just a regular old-fashioned derivative. I don't think there is a way to make the tan thing work.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Needs a lot more work but here's the payoff.

[Flashing Lights Warning]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK1SPXQW1Ss

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

This may not count as a programming question exactly, but I'll try this thread. At my job we've been told to implement access logging to be GDPR compliant, which seems well and good. But I'm looking at my colleague's PR for part of that now, and it looks like he's logging the SSN and full name of customers using our site (e-commerce of sorts, don't want to get too detailed but they fill this information in to access the store pages).

We do need to have a unique identifier for the customers in the logs, but SSN and full name in plaintext seems... wrong, to put it mildly. I feel like we should at the very least be hashing them. Logging additional personal data in our access logs seems less compliant to me, not more - or am I the idiot?

CarForumPoster
Jun 26, 2013

⚡POWER⚡

Woebin posted:

This may not count as a programming question exactly, but I'll try this thread. At my job we've been told to implement access logging to be GDPR compliant, which seems well and good. But I'm looking at my colleague's PR for part of that now, and it looks like he's logging the SSN and full name of customers using our site (e-commerce of sorts, don't want to get too detailed but they fill this information in to access the store pages).

We do need to have a unique identifier for the customers in the logs, but SSN and full name in plaintext seems... wrong, to put it mildly. I feel like we should at the very least be hashing them. Logging additional personal data in our access logs seems less compliant to me, not more - or am I the idiot?

This is massively stupid and in some circumstances/industries, illegal in the USA. For fucks sake don’t store highly sensitive PII in plain text. You’re just asking for a data breach and possibly massive legal/financial liability.

leper khan
Dec 28, 2010
Honest to god thinks Half Life 2 is a bad game. But at least he likes Monster Hunter.

Woebin posted:

CarForumPoster posted:

This is massively stupid and in some circumstances/industries, illegal in the USA. For fucks sake don’t store highly sensitive PII in plain text. You’re just asking for a data breach and possibly massive legal/financial liability.

This pretty much. Reject the PR, try to explain why they're wrong, and if you get any pushback at all raise it as a perf issue with the boss. If you want maximum chaos in your life, you could ask legal how they feel about logging SSNs in plaintext outside of the normal/expected data warehousing.

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Woebin posted:

Just for context, one of the things I work with is a medical sample tracking system - a US-made system designed years ago, adapted to our (GDPR zone) uses. It stores SSNs as encrypted blobs, and when they are actually needed for something, a logged in user with the right permissions needs to do a logged action to temporarily load the decryption key - and they don't get to see that key, just the decrypted SSNs.

So yeah logging them in plaintext does indeed feel a bit cavalier.

I'm personally of the opinion that SSNs should be considered as no more sensitive (or authenticating) than your name - but a) society isn't quite there yet and b) you shouldn't be logging their name in plaintext, either.

Computer viking fucked around with this message at 15:11 on Apr 13, 2022

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

That elephant ate my entire platoon.

leper khan posted:

This pretty much. Reject the PR, try to explain why they're wrong, and if you get any pushback at all raise it as a perf issue with the boss. If you want maximum chaos in your life, you could ask legal how they feel about logging SSNs in plaintext outside of the normal/expected data warehousing.

Hey now, it's possible they have helpful legal representation who really likes to find out early about potential issues so everyone can work together towards a solution.

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008
Is there a html/css/js sandbox like jsfiddle or codepen that lets you keep projects private for free?

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

leper khan posted:

Welp, seems my more senior colleague approved it without comment and now it's in main. Cool.

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

Hughmoris posted:

So a follow up to this, I told them to send me a better dataset. LOL. Basically told them if they want half their job automated they can provide me with consistent data every time.

They agreed! Problem solved.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Woebin posted:

Welp, seems my more senior colleague approved it without comment and now it's in main. Cool.

Reach out to legal and cc your manager on your email.

leper khan
Dec 28, 2010
Honest to god thinks Half Life 2 is a bad game. But at least he likes Monster Hunter.

Woebin posted:

ultrafilter posted:

The path of chaos has chosen you. You have no choice and must accept.

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...

ultrafilter posted:

bcc us on the updates

12 rats tied together
Sep 7, 2006

It's easy to pull things out of main.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

ultrafilter posted:

Do not actually do this unless you want literally everyone to hate you. If you want to do something about it, bring your concerns up to the senior person who approved it directly (in a non confrontational way).

12 rats tied together posted:

It's easy to pull things out of main.

Yeah, it's not a "big deal" until it makes it into prod.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

Douchebag posted:

So a follow up to this, I told them to send me a better dataset. LOL. Basically told them if they want half their job automated they can provide me with consistent data every time.

They agreed! Problem solved.

That's the best kind of solution. Glad you got it working!