Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
:shepface: I must be doing something wrong but I've stood in front of a guy, shot him square in the face, gotten the sound effect, the headshot indicator, and the game still isn't giving me credit for the headshot kills even when I'm using the right suit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revitalized
Sep 13, 2007

A free custom title is a free custom title

Lipstick Apathy

Unlucky7 posted:

I kind of wonder if they will ever bring over the Heavyarms, concidering it feels like the Guntank fills its own obvious niche.

yeah but guntank doesn't have 9999999999 micromissles tho

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Well outside of my day of shame where I remembered pubbies can't play, went 10 and 7 with friends, so that feels pretty good.

The Big 3 suits are pretty obviously sazabi, barbatos, and gm sniper, but only the barbatos is actually unfun to fight. Methuss seemed very underpowered at first but it's kit is actually really nice. The healing tether still feels like it could use a bit of a boost though.

RevolverDivider
Nov 12, 2016

Kanos posted:

On the cusp of battle pass 20, here's my super preliminary "this is what I've observed" tier list after talking with my friends who play while drinking for a few hours:

SS:
  • Barbatos: The best flanker in the game and completely warps the entire game around his existence. Incredible AoE damage and chain crowd control coupled with game-best mobility(he's better at moving around than the flyers ffs), low cooldowns, and average durability means that he has virtually no weaknesses. Most of the counterplay to him isn't about shutting him out, it's how to avoid him instantly killing you, which is extremely telling. If you're trying hard to win, your team had better have one and you had better hope yours is as good or better than the enemy team's.

S:
  • Methuss: Currently the only true support, and a fantastic one. Extremely solid damage output with a good burst option gives it surprising punch and lets it win many fights you wouldn't think a support would be able to. Boasts extremely strong mobility which allows it to reposition to help the team, go for cheeky back caps, or simply escape being gibbed by a flanker. A properly deployed ult on this thing swings games. Another one of those "your team should really have one of these if you're trying to win" picks.
  • Sazabi: A wall of steel who is the best spearhead to a push in the game. Almost unbeatable in 1v1 duels unless you have a stun(and you'd better hope you throw your stun before it does) as well as capable of two or three shotting any suit in the game once it's in solid shotgun range. Amazing mobility for what a huge fatass it is with the tomahawk toss dash, and his G-Maneuver creates a moving death zone, especially when paired with a Methuss ult. You can win without this suit, but there's nobody that does what it does as well.
  • Zaku II: Another flanker, the Zaku II also has great mobility and absolutely fantastic DPS, as well as the ability to get out of dodge. This suit is all about being an annoying backdoor gremlin and forcing the enemy team to constantly chase you through their backfield while you pop out of the loving vents and shoot someone to death before skittering away cackling. Possibly the only suit with a good 1v1 matchup against Barbatos due to having tons of dashes and an invuln button.

A:
  • Dom Trooper: An extremely durable skirmisher, the Dom Trooper is in its element holding choke points by spamming mines and rocket splashing doorways and objectives constantly. It's the natural enemy of deathballs forcing chokes, rezzing against it is impossible, and it's also supreme good at stopping bomb disarms. Its armor gun is low key one of the best support abilities in the game, giving an ally an instant and huge boost of temporary HP that can change what would be a dead ally into some dead enemies like magic. The only things holding this suit back are its lackluster G-Maneuver and the incredibly long reload time on the bazooka.
  • GM Sniper: I hemmed and hawed a bit about this suit's placement because it's possibly the most skill-dependent suit in the game and a bad one is worse than useless, but if you've got a player on GM Sniper that knows how to click heads, it's a game-changer. A GM Sniper headshot will instantly kill any suit in the game(except Sazabi, I believe) from full HP. On top of that, he's got decent self defense, a good mobility utility piece for allies in the bounce pad, a maphack-for-the-team G-Maneuver that charges insanely fast and stuffs flanks, and a ranged revival button. The only thing that holds this suit back is the aforementioned skill requirement and some map objectives have terrible sight lines that effectively preclude sniping. Situational but gamebreaking in the situations where it's good.
  • Gundam: Extremely basic but solid and reliable skirmisher unit. Its rifle is reliable and decently powerful and makes it a threat at all ranges and the shield makes it resistant/immune to ranged pokes while it repositions, but the star of the show is the hammer toss. Once you get the hang of it the hammer toss is a unit deleter and makes the suit a 1v1 terror. Its G-Maneuver requires some finesse because it can be killed, but if deployed properly it can instantly clear a contested objective and anyone it kills is also almost guaranteed to not be revivable due to the persistent DoT.
  • Guntank: Durable, constant tick damage at all ranges. If you're in LOS of the Guntank, it's hitting you constantly; it's not a lot of damage, but it adds up dangerously, especially when paired with teammates. Shockingly adept at defending itself in close quarters due to its high HP and gunfire-immune melee dash, though it excels in places with long open fire lanes where the enemy has no ability to break LOS and has to die to its chip. G-Maneuver is also great at clearing out contested chokes, though it can be killed so needs to be deployed somewhat carefully.

B:
  • Pale Rider: Somewhere halfway between the Gundam and the Guntank, it's a mid-range skirmisher unit. Its machine gun is extremely accurate and powerful, but is held back horribly by a tiny little baby magazine size that will basically never kill a full HP enemy in one mag unless you consistently headshot for 2/3rds of the mag. The grenade is an okay finisher but nothing fantastic. The slow grenade is nearly worthless outside of the very specific application of trying to hold a choke; trying to use it in 1v1 will at best force a single dash out of the enemy. The heal station is decent utility but IMO inferior to the Gundam's shield(which prevents damage completely). Its G-Maneuver is its greatest failing; a self-steroid that merely makes it faster and buffs its machine gun hugely, but does nothing to increase the suit's durability, and also plays an extremely loud and distinctive sound and changes your animations when activated so the enemy team knows to focus fire you dead. It's like Methuss ult if it was self only and also bad.
  • GM: I loving love this suit but I think it's not super great at the moment. A decent main weapon and a powerful shield are a good start, its satchel charge is devastating, and its ultimate is basically a "someone will die if they approach this point" because the mines are insanely durable. The problem with it is that it's just crushingly vulnerable. With only one dash and a pathetic 800 HP, it's 100% entirely reliant on the shield to survive, which means it's pretty much food for flankers and dies instantly and for free to every stun in the game(except Marasai's). If it had one more boost dash or some more HP it would be A tier.
  • Asshimar: Another flanker, but flying this time. A strong rifle with power shot and a brutally powerful flame grenade give this thing a decent toolkit. It's also pretty much the only dedicated flanker unit that can respectably shoot down range if it needs to. The tradeoff is that unlike the other flankers it has some difficulty instantly 100-0ing people unless you land a juicy grenade toss, and despite being able to fly its ground mobility is inferior. It also has a lame ult which is basically Zaku II's but worse. Not a bad suit, but not great either.
  • Exia: If Barbatos is overtuned, this guy is probably a little undertuned. This suit is a flanker but has an extremely high skill floor; you have to time and combo your abilities properly and it helps a whooole lot if you can reliably headshot with the dagger tosses to actually burst people dead. Reliant on ult to do what Barbatos does normally, pretty much. It's still a huge threat when played competently but it is not pick up and play and is also incredibly easy to be useless on.

Needs Work:
  • Turn A: This suit's purpose is to be a durable mid range skirmish sniper suit with self-defense, but the problem is that there is literally no reason to pick it besides liking the suit's aesthetic. The GM Sniper horribly outperforms it in long range scenarios(while also humorously being better at defending itself from sudden flanks) and the Gundam smokes it in mid to close range. The judo throw might be the single worst button in the entire game - it's short range, unprotected, does poo poo damage, and punishes you horribly with a ridiculously long recovery if you miss despite not being a particularly strong button. Moonlight Butterfly can be rendered a completely useless G-Maneuver by terrain on a distressingly high percentage of objectives, and kills slowly enough that it can be escaped rather easily by players who know the map. They really need to give this suit another button(missiles? a gundam hammer?) and rework the judo throw heavily.
  • Marasai: This suit combines a nearly Gundam-tier beam rifle with a brutal kill combo with the hook -> stab. The problem is that the hook is horribly short range and has a nasty startup so it's not great against squirrely fast units, and for some reason is the only stun in the game that bounces off of shields instead of crushing them. I think if they made it so the grapple instantly trashed a shield but didn't pull the target, it would be a good compromise and would give this suit a nice niche as a counterpick to Sazabi frontlines.

Yeah I think I mostly agree with this, maybe bumping Aashimar up one and Methuss down one.

Vizuyos
Jun 17, 2020

Thank U for reading

If you hated it...
FUCK U and never come back

Kanos posted:

B:
[*]GM: I loving love this suit but I think it's not super great at the moment. A decent main weapon and a powerful shield are a good start, its satchel charge is devastating, and its ultimate is basically a "someone will die if they approach this point" because the mines are insanely durable. The problem with it is that it's just crushingly vulnerable. With only one dash and a pathetic 800 HP, it's 100% entirely reliant on the shield to survive, which means it's pretty much food for flankers and dies instantly and for free to every stun in the game(except Marasai's). If it had one more boost dash or some more HP it would be A tier.

The GM doesn't do so hot against stuff that delivers heavy burst damage or can bust through the shield, true. But its Repair Grenade is pretty drat solid. It does a lot to extend the suit's longevity by both restoring its own HP and healing up nearby allies, while not being nearly as limited as the Pale Rider's repair beacon.

Methuss is definitely the closest to a "pure" support, but I think the GM qualifies as support-oriented too. It's just that while the Methuss' mobility enables a more long-ranged support style, the GM prefers to stick close to its teammates.

I'm not really sure if the Pale Rider qualifies as support or not. Its repair pod being vulnerable to enemy fire is a big weakness, and I have yet to figure out how to make the slow-grenade actually useful for anything.

The Dom's armor gun is definitely surprisingly good. It's only temporary HP, but a few seconds is usually long enough for someone to either find a healthpack or go down fighting. I kinda feel like its mines lack "oomph", though. They seem like more of an annoyance than a serious obstacle; at the very least, they definitely don't stop a Barbatos or Exia from totally ignoring the mines and just charging straight through them.

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
So what, if anything, is kept between this test period and launch, whenever that is? Do we keep stuff we get from the battlepass and lootboxes?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

You get a stamp for playing one ranked match and a skin for the OG Gundam by hitting 20 that transfer into the full release. That's it. Everything else in the NT season pass is limited to the test.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

This game not having a way to rejoin a match sucks. I got AFK timer'd while answering a phone call and couldn't rejoin, then it penalized me extra hard for it.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

After a fair amount of playing this though not near battle pass 20 by any stretch, it definitely does feel like games heavily revolve around how good either team's Barbatos and to a lesser extent Exia are. I also agree on Turn A and Marasai feeling pretty half baked. Turn A is basically just shoot gun and punish a way overextended (and bad) melee suit, and Marasai has a weaker gun than OG Gundam with terrible hip fire, a slow and dinky range hook, a melee button with a long cooldown but nothing besides hook to back it up, and a situationally powerful ult. Either of them is pretty overshadowed by the OG Gundam or similar, and a bad one is more useless than a bad GM Sniper. Some team utility or area control would go a long way, though I fear they'll just make Marasai more hook-centric. Apart from those 4 outliers the rest of the suits feel distinct and good to play with a solid mix of team utility and damage. Methuss is probably the standout I wasn't expecting to be so great. Solid pistols and burst shot, team utility and area control, and good ability to hit the bricks when you need to.

Personally my short list of suits I hope they add are Tallgeese (or a Leo with a dober gun), Heavy Arms, Virtue, and Gerbera Tetra. Comedy option: Big Zam (small). I doubt they'll do any Build series suits, but there are a few that would be neat to see. They're definitely putting in Epyon and I'm sure it will be a terror. Really looking forward to this game even though I'm quite bad at shooters.

chumbler fucked around with this message at 05:56 on Apr 11, 2022

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

Vizuyos posted:

The GM doesn't do so hot against stuff that delivers heavy burst damage or can bust through the shield, true. But its Repair Grenade is pretty drat solid. It does a lot to extend the suit's longevity by both restoring its own HP and healing up nearby allies, while not being nearly as limited as the Pale Rider's repair beacon.

Methuss is definitely the closest to a "pure" support, but I think the GM qualifies as support-oriented too. It's just that while the Methuss' mobility enables a more long-ranged support style, the GM prefers to stick close to its teammates.

The problem with the GM is that many of the damage-oriented suits that are currently really good basically hard counter it. Barbatos kills it for free. Sazabi and RX-78 kill it instantly with a stun toss. Zaku II can actually DPS the shield down. Any flank can potentially kill it before it can turn and react. Its toolkit positions it as a defensive anchor unit but it's too easy to kill because it's fragile and has poor maneuverability. If its toolkit was completely unchanged but had 1000 HP and two boost dashes it would be high A tier, IMO, because the toolkit is good.

The GM isn't really a real support because its heal has a cooldown and forces the recipients into a stationary position to benefit. It can't swap heal targets constantly and keep an entire push healthy like the Methuss can, and it lacks the insane support buff that is Methuss ult. It's not competing for the team's support slot, it's competing for a midrange flex slot with suits like Dom Trooper, RX-78, and Pale Rider.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
You can't headshot a shield and Zaku's damage per mag is really low without headshots. There is 0 chance that Zaku is sticking around and reloading like 2-3 times to magdump into GM's 1200 or 1600 hp shield or whatever it is without GM's teammates killing him, unless the supporty healy gundam is running off on a solo adventure in narnia nowhere near any of his teammates.

GM also does not force a stationary position. His heal grenade puts a timed regen on everyone it hits, it's not a field like Night Rider's.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

You can't headshot a shield and Zaku's damage per mag is really low without headshots. There is 0 chance that Zaku is sticking around and reloading like 2-3 times to magdump into GM's 1200 or 1600 hp shield or whatever it is without GM's teammates killing him, unless the supporty healy gundam is running off on a solo adventure in narnia nowhere near any of his teammates.

GM also does not force a stationary position. His heal grenade puts a timed regen on everyone it hits, it's not a field like Night Rider's.

A Zaku II magdump with 0 headshots does ~1300 damage(which is not low, lmao) and the grenade does 250. The GM shield has 1600 HP.

The GM heal grenade forces everyone to run over and touch it and only lasts for a couple of seconds before dissipating, which means your team has to be relatively close to benefit in any way.

Kanos fucked around with this message at 07:23 on Apr 11, 2022

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Yeah a zaku doesn't really need the headshots to kill a GM. Just get in behind it and blast it in the back and they crumple since most GM players are pretty focused on tanking incoming shots. The tunnel vision tends to be strong I find. But also i'm bad and thus am playing with other bads.

EDIT: Anyway, we've talked about what suits would be nice. But know what I really, really, want them to add? More stages and music based explicitly on series locations. There was a larger scale online shooter a while back that did this really well. The maps were all based on recognizable gundam locations and the music was dynamic, it'd change depending on which team was winning and how close to winning they were. So when the defending team was winning it'd start up with the gundam's battle theme, and when they were really close to winning bust out that heroic tune that came in every episode the gundam start kicking rear end. Inversely you had Char's theme when the attacking team did well and such. Something like that might be nice, if a bit of a pipe dream.

Nuebot fucked around with this message at 08:49 on Apr 11, 2022

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
Really like Zaku and Asshimar. The latter is actually pretty good so long as you don’t try to close range 1v1 someone because the flame grenade is good but does self damage and the 3 round burst dps is better for plinking at mid range. I went on a tear with it because the enemy team liked to either group up in corridors or went close range heavy in big areas. Being able to fly is nice too.

The Dom seems ok but it’s rocket feels kind of weak? The mines are definitely weak and are almost useless if using them for defending a point so I ended up placing them in front of health orbs near points so they would kill low hp suits. Get more kills than you’d think.

Vizuyos
Jun 17, 2020

Thank U for reading

If you hated it...
FUCK U and never come back

Kanos posted:

The problem with the GM is that many of the damage-oriented suits that are currently really good basically hard counter it. Barbatos kills it for free. Sazabi and RX-78 kill it instantly with a stun toss. Zaku II can actually DPS the shield down. Any flank can potentially kill it before it can turn and react. Its toolkit positions it as a defensive anchor unit but it's too easy to kill because it's fragile and has poor maneuverability. If its toolkit was completely unchanged but had 1000 HP and two boost dashes it would be high A tier, IMO, because the toolkit is good.

The GM isn't really a real support because its heal has a cooldown and forces the recipients into a stationary position to benefit. It can't swap heal targets constantly and keep an entire push healthy like the Methuss can, and it lacks the insane support buff that is Methuss ult. It's not competing for the team's support slot, it's competing for a midrange flex slot with suits like Dom Trooper, RX-78, and Pale Rider.

Barbatos kills basically anything for free, and Sazabi's or Zaku's damage output will happily shred anything that gets stunned within its range. Though even without the stuns, the bigger problem is that the GM is just incapable of winning a damage race with them on its own and relies on being near teammates to focus-fire down those threats...but that's hardly an issue unique to the GM. Anything that can't push out a stun or a big chunk of burst damage will have little choice but to keep their distance from the Sazabi or Zaku, and even if you see the Barbatos coming, you're lucky if you get two seconds to kill it before it gets you.

Sazabi, as the beefiest suit in the game, has over double the GM's effective HP, and it uses that bulk to muscle its way into shotgun range where it does hefty damage. Seriously, Sazabi's bulk is kinda ridiculous. It's got the highest base HP in the game at 1400, and then its shield has 1600 HP, for a grand total of 3000 HP that you need to chew through. Meanwhile, GM's 800 base + 1300 shield comes in at a mere 2100 effective HP (though it can also self-heal a few hundred HP)...which is still well beyond every non-shielded suit. But the real distinguishing factor is that the Sazabi's beam shotgun does hefty damage and will happily shred almost anything that tries to brawl with it, while the GM can fight decently but doesn't have the pure DPS to just pick someone and tear them to shreds in a couple of shots. It relies on being close enough to its teammates that someone else can help take care of those threats in exchange for getting healing and general support from the GM.

The GM's heal grenade doesn't force recipients into a stationary position; only the Pale Rider's repair beacon does that. The grenade has a fairly solid blast radius, and once someone's been touched by the explosion they'll get the full heal even if they keep moving. Most importantly, it's a burst heal that restores most of a suit's HP over the course of about a second. I find Methuss' heal kinda lackluster because while it's a constant sustained heal that can be retargeted, the healing rate is too slow to make much difference during a push when everyone's actively under fire (the Methuss' other support abilities make up for that weakness, though). The GM and Dom may have less total healing potential, but their burst-heal can immediately drag someone out of the danger zone. And between those two, I think the GM strikes a better balance between healing power and ease of use.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

How much does Methuss's ult actually buff a suit anyway? 20-25% damage and damage reduction?

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

The crossbone would make a fantastic ambush unit. You could also do a cool dva thing with the full armor zz gundam.

Revitalized
Sep 13, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I can already see them giving Marasai's hook to Crossbone.

Besides having Heavyarms on my wishlist (EW ver preferably), I would also love to see Jesta as another grunt suit addition. Beam Gun, Shield, and maybe it'll have the base jabber in some capacity. They also have a few missiles they could mix in as an ability if necessary.

I don't know if there's design space for Nu Gundam since funnels are already a thing on the Sazabi... but I-Field functionality maybe?

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
Barbatoss really does need limited in some way. Make it so it can't store a charge forever, make it so it can't boost while charging, remove the stun on full charge, something.

AnonymouseNo5
Nov 11, 2021

Revitalized posted:

I think if someone leaves a big message is displayed saying you can leave too. (though I suppose you might lose points yeah. But I mean who cares about ranked points in a network test, it's all wiped anyways)

If someone leaves extra early, the entire match is terminated.

You still lose points despite that message. It's something people need to report when the beta is over so they can fix it. Because the whole thing is kind of dumb as a deterrent and lax punishment if the lax punishment doesn't work.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I want them to put in weirdo picks for new suits to keep with this game's current roster. Unicorn Gundam's Marasai gets Jagguay to join him. G Gundam gets Pharaoh Gundam. ZZ Gundam gets Zeta Gundam. :v:

Instead of popular units put in the real losers lol

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Bearguy let's go

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Knowledge is pain plus observation.

I want the GM from Build Fighters.

Has a 'hack' like Sombra, where it sends out the little dudes to gently caress with your target's gear.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Give us bad proportions Gundam

Its ult is the textures and model break and kills what the random distortions touch

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Gundam [Cucuruz Doan]

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Little Zam

The Horse from G Gundam

One of those lovely little EVA worksuits that aren't actually weapons and just a construction tool

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Are you all kidding me? Bruckeng or Gedlav.

EDIT: I do love that suits seem pretty proportioned to one another, the Sazabi is loving massive compared to basically every other unit.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Kitfox88 posted:

Are you all kidding me? Bruckeng or Gedlav.

Gedlav would legit be perfect for this game

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
Throw in a patlabor just because. Super Robot Wars Evolution.

AnonymouseNo5
Nov 11, 2021
Love how on the moon map you can have the defenders right outside the sortie door. Flashbacks to TF2 right there.

Unhappy Meal
Jul 27, 2010

Some smiles show mirth
Others merely show teeth

Y'all are just sleeping on the Nether Gundam. Can't believe it.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Char. Not Char's Zaku, not his Gelgoog, just loving Casval on the ground with a gun.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

Vizuyos posted:

GM and methuss stuff

Don't underestimate the difference between 800 base HP and 1000-1200 base HP, because it frequently matters a lot. It's the difference between wild Zaku II spray and pray killing you or leaving you alive to skitter around a corner, or getting two tapped by a Sazabi shotgun versus three tapped, or surviving a couple of beam rifle body shots versus dying. A 1000 HP suit can survive getting hit by a hyper hammer and body shot by the rifle twice, which might give them time to dash back around a corner, while an 800 HP suit is dead.

The Methuss's healing absolutely sustains a push. It won't save someone who is under direct fire, but as players push in, get hosed up, and duck behind cover during a rolling forward push, the Methuss constantly patching them up means that they return to active combat faster and increase the pressure on the opponent enormously. It's the difference between "guy gets shot, ducks behind cover, either runs all the way to the nearest health pack or waits for HP regen" versus "guy gets shot, ducks behind cover, is back in combat form in 3-4 seconds". The way I'd describe it is that stuff like the armor gun and the heal grenade are "win a single fight" heals - they provide an immediate burst of healing that can allow unlikely trades - while stuff like the Methuss is a "win a push" heal - it allows the team to apply significantly more pressure than would otherwise be possible by minimizing the gaps where they're not shooting people.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Is there a resource for damage numbers?

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Kild posted:

Is there a resource for damage numbers?

There's an Overwatch-style shooting range that shows you the exact damage of any attack you make on a target dummy

Revitalized
Sep 13, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Waffleman_ posted:

Char. Not Char's Zaku, not his Gelgoog, just loving Casval on the ground with a gun.

His G-Manuever is that he can activate friendly fire.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Revitalized posted:

His G-Manuever is that he can activate friendly fire.

It should really be a Z-Manuever for the Zaku

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I kind of like the decision to not have a quick melee to get kills when you run out of ammo. It really puts a lot more emphasis on watching ammo and making shots count, and I think it works well to counterbalance the overall low ttk (which is also good).

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

On the other hand virtually every mobile suit has a beam saber so it feels really hosed up to have no melee option on most of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Give me the Type 61. In a world of giant robots, I'm just a tiny tank.

RBA Starblade posted:

The marasai is specifically the one from like one scene in Unicorn lol

Maybe that variant is, but the Marasai is one of the first upgrades off the Hizack Jerid and his fashy friends get in Zeta.

Pretty sure Kacricon dies in one.