Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Looks like this is the spot?

https://twitter.com/BigTrosMan/status/1246296701373239296

Love Bret but he definitely didn't go up "straight as two dinner forks" (who needs two forks to eat dinner?).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

stab posted:

Dude's a huge death metal fan. When I worked a show with him ages ago it devolved into a discussion on the intricacies of Cryptopsy's drumming haha

A guy on DVDVR told an exceedingly sweet story about Jerry where he knew about Jerry's taste in music, invited him to his friend's basement metal show, and Jerry goes "I was already gonna come" and actually turned up, bought merch, the whole bit. Said he was the nicest guy.

There's a reason Chuck & Trent used to have a segment on their Highspots show where they'd have people tell a Jerry Lynn story, and only one guest (Roddy) had anything negative to say. Even Roddy said it was just a misunderstanding and they squashed it. Every locker room needs a couple Jerry Lynns.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

https://twitter.com/RealDDP/status/1513186444281618434

RIP Scottie. At least it looked to be a nice day outside.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

El Gallinero Gros posted:

A guy on DVDVR told an exceedingly sweet story about Jerry where he knew about Jerry's taste in music, invited him to his friend's basement metal show, and Jerry goes "I was already gonna come" and actually turned up, bought merch, the whole bit. Said he was the nicest guy.

There's a reason Chuck & Trent used to have a segment on their Highspots show where they'd have people tell a Jerry Lynn story, and only one guest (Roddy) had anything negative to say. Even Roddy said it was just a misunderstanding and they squashed it. Every locker room needs a couple Jerry Lynns.

The most damning indictment of Ivelisse is that she got in a fight with Jerry Lynn.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Don't worry she forgave him

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
that's what jerry lynn gets for not respecting a veteran

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

hands on hips and arms folded across chest are NOT laid back poses

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
When the ECW Anarchy Rulz PPV came to Chicago my friend and I got tickets and we also went to the fan fest thing beforehand. The coolest interaction I had with any of the wrestlers was with Jerry Lynn where we spent a good 5 minutes or so just talking about metal. He was cool as gently caress and he really knows his poo poo when it comes to metal. That Suffocation tweet is so cool.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
bring jerry lynn in as abadon's manager

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

flatluigi posted:

bring jerry lynn in as abadon's manager

He already works for AEW

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
https://twitter.com/The_MJF/status/1513517083803504642

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Malenko sucks, Bret is always right. Little Malenko is the most overrated guy of that era.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

mjf turned face and we didn't even realize it.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Bolt Yaride posted:

Agreed. Create a thread

long-rear end nips Diane posted:

I've never heard of any of these people so a thread would be cool

Started a thread over here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3999295

Say goodbye to your money!

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Smart to practice the position looking up at the lights.

I know it won't happen, but I really would enjoy if Wardlow made it to Max before the bell, powerbombs him like 5 times, then leaves his body for Dean to pin.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Even that cat looks like a huge rear end in a top hat

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

Gaz-L posted:

I know it won't happen, but I really would enjoy if Wardlow made it to Max before the bell, powerbombs him like 5 times, then leaves his body for Dean to pin.

They already did that with Punk but I'd still watch it

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル
MJF never getting a win against Shawn Dean because of interference would be fun.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Drakkel posted:

They already did that with Punk but I'd still watch it

No, Punk gave Shawn Dean the GTS so Max would lose by DQ, Wardlow destroying him before the bell would give The Captain a pin on MJF

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

well a lot of people probably would just think "they already did this" not being able to link together and appreciate that it's part of the same bit to have mjf lose to him again in a different way

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I'd certainly feel that way

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
https://twitter.com/kiddbanditpro/status/1513590753435414530

Murder Incarnate is a great turn of phrase.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I love that all the wrestlers love the Kidd

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Gaz-L posted:

Gets past security wearing a pair of glasses.

"That's Wardlow! Get him!"
"But Wardlow doesn't wear glasses." :confused:

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

edogawa rando posted:

Gets past security wearing a pair of glasses.

"That's Wardlow! Get him!"
"But Wardlow doesn't wear glasses." :confused:

"Wardlow doesn't wear glasses. It doesn't make any sense, he wouldn't be able to see."

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

~Shot to security sitting on their hands.

"Yeah we just learned that MJF and Mark Sterling don't actually have the authority to ban people from the building"

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/WWERollins/status/1513613021096169473

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

I recognize no needle mover except The Bunny. Pretenders to the throne will be destroyed without trial.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Those are quite the veins you've got there, lad.

https://twitter.com/slexthebusiness/status/1513616455241469953

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
We call Veins like that the "Nurses' Delight" in the biz.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

"Just Had" Slex

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

That looks unhealthy

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
What the hell happened to Becky? I know "unrecognizable" is a meme but I wouldn't have known that was her if she wasn't tagged.

Are you irregular? Ask your doctor if Probystand is right for you.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

sticklefifer posted:

What the hell happened to Becky? I know "unrecognizable" is a meme but I wouldn't have known that was her if she wasn't tagged.

Well, I think it was early-mid 2010s she was called up and-

Wait, you mean recently. Uh, she lost a Hair vs Hair match on RAW before Mania... I think.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Suzuki draws One Piece fanart, he’s a weeb too lmao

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Kidd Bandit is rookie of the year

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

sticklefifer posted:

I think it's just weird lighting

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Kidd Bandit is rookie of the year

Incorrect, you have to wrestle for a major promotion to be eligible for rookie of the year

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

lighting + hair + weird makeup + ratio + irish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/silvernumber1/status/1513631193723510788?s=21&t=-SFehKN3dKpGSU6Uacz1EA