Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

My girlfriend and I took a vacation in Pagosa Springs over the weekend and went kinda wild on weed since it's cheaper and better than the stuff in NM right now.

I got a vape cart from Batch called Dazzleberry that is absolutely delicious, bought some live resin, diamonds n sauce and budder and a airis dab pen with a bong adapter, just tons of poo poo.

I also went to the hot springs on Friday for her friends' birthday, and as soon as I saw said friend was doing a drunken Dirty 30 but Super Sweet 16 thing, I just ate one of her friends' mom's 50mg fast acting edibles and wandered around hot springs that smell like an egg fart completely out of it for an hour and a half. It was great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Reminder that 4/20 is a little over a week away, so start keeping an eye out for deals!

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Already planning my trip to Pueblo next week.

I should call my regular haunt and ask about clones, I can closet them for a few weeks until I can stick them outside.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

skooma512 posted:

I liked ooze but I’ve had one die and another not deliver much power or want to accept a charge no matter how I clean it or use a different charger. I mostly just use my bong now

Yeah I mean if nothing else, it's another spare battery for my kit!

What do you guys like for an auto draw 510 battery with multiple voltages? I like the Uni's magnetic thing, but it isn't a dealbreaker. Auto draw though, my first little battery had it, and I want it in a better battery drat it

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
The PCKT One/Two probably fits the bill but the magnetic connection was unreliable as all hell on my PCKT One even after trying to deep clean it and replacing the magnetic connector.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Code Jockey posted:

Yeah I mean if nothing else, it's another spare battery for my kit!

What do you guys like for an auto draw 510 battery with multiple voltages? I like the Uni's magnetic thing, but it isn't a dealbreaker. Auto draw though, my first little battery had it, and I want it in a better battery drat it

Unfortunately my Jupiter Labs Palm battery doesn't have variable voltage. Otherwise I fuckin love that thing

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Bring back smoking everywhere again but for weed

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Inspector Hound posted:

Bring back smoking everywhere again but for weed

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
For the record, the amount of loving 4000x3000 copies of that sign I had to scroll through was stupid. Do people not realize you can crop photos?

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I have a hard time wanting to go somewhere Tim Allen or Kid Rock live/promote, or anywhere I could run into them by chance.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

I have a hard time wanting to go somewhere Tim Allen or Kid Rock live/promote, or anywhere I could run into them by chance.

We ran Kid Rock out of here, he lives in Tennessee now which sounds about right. And Tim Allen has sucked poo poo since even before Home Improvement was over, hell my dad knew him before he got busted for coke and said he kinda sucked

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
There is a lot about Michigan that sucks Pure Michigan rear end, like our roads and the rural parts of the state's politics, etc but if there is one thing that's true, it's that everyone smokes weed wherever the gently caress they want here, including indoors at work (see: my last workplace)

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Tim Allen is so bad that the vacuum industry has been approaching him for years about his world class sucking ability.

Did Kid Rock need to feel safer in a place he could fly his confederate flags? He could have just gone to Ohio if that's the case.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Tim Allen is so bad that the vacuum industry has been approaching him for years about his world class sucking ability.

Did Kid Rock need to feel safer in a place he could fly his confederate flags? He could have just gone to Ohio if that's the case.

No one wants to go to Ohio.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
That's a fair point.

I'm hung up on the idea of a vacuum cleaner that runs off of Tim Allen jokes. Or one marketed at boomers that tells Tim Allen jokes while it's running, and grunts when it's clogged up.

CRUSTY MINGE fucked around with this message at 20:23 on Apr 12, 2022

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Zil posted:

No one wants to go to Ohio.

Funny enough, I'm buying one of these in exactly one week when my soccer team plays a soccer team from Oh*o

Non Krampus Mentis
Oct 17, 2011

Scrungus Bungus from the planet Grongous

Waffle! posted:

Welp, time to smoke a phat fuckin' bowl and forget this day ever happened.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
Got some new glass I gotta take pictures of

got some new glass that's shipping now

but for now: good lord everyone buy the puffco hot knife thing. it's made working with concentrates entirely too easy and far, far too clean. I want another one to stash away if this dies.

(also I got the purple/blue one and it rules)

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

bagmonkey posted:

For the record, the amount of loving 4000x3000 copies of that sign I had to scroll through was stupid. Do people not realize you can crop photos?

Should have posted a big one

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

michigan is where techno was invented im sorry your brain thinks of these dumbasses first

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
And here I was blaming the germans for techno.

I wouldn't mind checking out Michigan, I just don't have a reason to go. If I ever buy and live out of a travel trailer for a while, I'll probably go, for Hell, at least, and some state parks. Maybe get someone besides Tim Allen to narrate the commercials, though.

Michigan isn't written off for me, unlike Florida. Every state has something poo poo about it (Tim Allen, not techno, techno is fine). Hell, my rep is Boebert. But we have mountains to make up for our morons. Also weed.

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized
I'm going to Michigan for the first time next month for work. I hope I like it because I want that pure Michigan pot smoke in my life

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

there's a great bookstore in ann arbor called dawn treader

there's a loving nuts bookstore in detroit called john k king. its like five stories of literary chaos. last time i was there it was "organized" partially by subject but also largely in clumps according to how stuff would come in, and the place is a maze, so you can find the entire collection of some dead guy from like 1953 untouched for decades in an obscure corner. its the kind of place to go if you want some weird surprise from the universe. havent been there in many years so maybe its been organized into a more normal and organized and hygenic format. i hope not tho.

also theres some hosed up thing about the way you do left turns there i dont know whats up with that

Earwicker fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Apr 13, 2022

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Earwicker posted:

also theres some hosed up thing about the way you do left turns there i dont know whats up with that
The Michigan flip is God's gift to traffic. Once you've tried it, you'll miss it terribly when it's not around.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

And here I was blaming the germans for techno.

I wouldn't mind checking out Michigan, I just don't have a reason to go. If I ever buy and live out of a travel trailer for a while, I'll probably go, for Hell, at least, and some state parks. Maybe get someone besides Tim Allen to narrate the commercials, though.

Michigan isn't written off for me, unlike Florida. Every state has something poo poo about it (Tim Allen, not techno, techno is fine). Hell, my rep is Boebert. But we have mountains to make up for our morons. Also weed.

Michigan is pretty awesome but it comes with the whole "living in the midwest" thing. Detroit has absolute tons of culture that's tucked away through the city, like John K King. The west side of the state is loving gorgeous but full of religious/yuppies. Northern Lower is my favorite place in the summer, the UP is awesome because it's like going into wild forest territory because it is wild forest territory

Idk, I loving love living here but it's not for everyone. Everyone should visit at least once tho, sometime between late spring and late fall.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
If I get around to Michigan, the UP is probably my kind of spot. Fewer people, more trees, the lakes. I just don't have much of a reason to go. Driving through Wisconsin to get there isn't ideal either, goddamn texans with cheese.

I need to find a proper drat forest to move towards. It's beautiful out here in Colorado, but the trees in my sleep are more of a PNW vibe. Want to smoke weed with a sasquatch. Might even need to look at SE Alaska, and if I find myself wandering that far, I won't be coming back to the lower 48.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

If I get around to Michigan, the UP is probably my kind of spot. Fewer people, more trees, the lakes. I just don't have much of a reason to go. Driving through Wisconsin to get there isn't ideal either, goddamn texans with cheese.

I need to find a proper drat forest to move towards. It's beautiful out here in Colorado, but the trees in my sleep are more of a PNW vibe. Want to smoke weed with a sasquatch. Might even need to look at SE Alaska, and if I find myself wandering that far, I won't be coming back to the lower 48.

Look up Iron Mountain, MI. It's on the western edge of the Porcupine Mountains up in the UP. It's like Canadian distilled Wisconsin up there, so probably closer to your vibe.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
It would be a visit at most. I live at 7500ft elevation right now and never want to settle below a mile again unless I'm going to Alaska. The porcupines might graze 2000ft. The midwest has very little to offer me now. Yeah, housing is cheaper (I've looked at zillow for the UP), but taxes are higher, right wingers are a thicker crowd (by volume and circumference), and I don't even know what's up with auto insurance there besides knowing it's hosed up.

I'm not unfamiliar with the midwest. I grew up in Illinois, and 16 years feels like enough living in the midwest in general. 15 years was too many to live in the South. If poo poo gets much crazier (economy, inflation, republican control) I might really be living out of a travel trailer, bouncing around BLM sites in the west. Just me, the dog, the cat, and a desire to shake hands with a bigfoot.

It is really goddamn annoying that there are livable houses in the midwest for $50-100k~ but that is not something that can lure me back.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

New Jersey is planning on recreational weed some time soon. If they get things up and running in time for 4/20 that would be :discourse:

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

pray for me friends, for I ran out of weed

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

:420:

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
https://www.3chi.com/product-category/delta-9-products/

what is this exactly?? can I just buy regular-rear end edibles now?

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

JAMOOOL posted:

https://www.3chi.com/product-category/delta-9-products/

what is this exactly?? can I just buy regular-rear end edibles now?

this is all research chemicals (synthesized from CBD this time) and there's good reason to stay away from it. d8 probably won't hurt you but this is the scummy part of the fake weed world that has brought us classics like spice/k2 before and there's no law that says they can't lie on the packaging and test results so they can and do (e: generally. i hear that 3chi is legit but i absolutely do not vouch for any of this poo poo, if you can smoke real weed smoke real weed imo)

poverty goat fucked around with this message at 18:13 on Apr 13, 2022

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

PokeJoe posted:

i wouldnt wish this on my worst enemy.

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

PokeJoe posted:

In a pinch, Delta 8 carts can almost fill that void. I know this because I live in a non-legal state and I ran out once before I was able to make another run, so I turned to D8 carts for about half a week before I could go.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

the situation is fortunately not that dire. my girlfriend is going to the weed store to get a big jar after she picks up groceries :worship:

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

PokeJoe posted:

the situation is fortunately not that dire. my girlfriend is going to the weed store to get a big jar after she picks up groceries :worship:

Man, I'd love to be able to just drive on down to the weed store to buy weed while I'm getting groceries...but the nearest weed store to me is 4 1/2 hrs away and that's Illinois prices.

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
So, according to Google, Topeka has a cannabis dispensary. This seems weird since not only is weed illegal here, but certain politicians are trying to get D8 banned here as well (banned in certain parts of KC already). I can't try any of it out till Saturday, but I'll be sure to swing by today after I finish work to check it out.

Edit: Just checked a bit more on the site. They hide it a bit but ,"All of Guardian MMJ recreational cannabis dispensary products are also complaint with the US farm Bill of 2018, which permits the cultivation, processing, manufacturing, and retail sales of cannabis Hemp products that do not contain more than 0.03% Delta-9 (THC) at a dry weight." I'll still take a look out of curiosity.

https://guardianmmj.com/shop-1

Vlaphor fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Apr 13, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

does delta8 actually get you properly high? i was just on tour in the south and saw it for sale everywhere but didnt try any because i brought carts from home