Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should there even be a poll here???
This poll is closed.
Yes 106 15.84%
No 117 17.49%
Goku 446 66.67%
Total: 669 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

orange sky posted:

Haha holy poo poo the guy getting saved gets up and starts punching the guys who saved him

Yeah, but that jumping kick was incredibly badass. It’s how we all dream of being in a situation like that but 99.99% of us would gently caress it up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Martman posted:

Some jokes are overly reliant on pretending to be real, which is lame. Like when people share some fake tweet from Ben Shapiro saying "I like to eat my own poop" and go "omg I can't believe he actually said this!!!"

Ben Shapiro doesn't just eat his own poop. He DESTROYS it.

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth
https://twitter.com/yarotrof/status/1513925234411257861?s=20&t=PXnaj5k-Mcd-HiliGQuwjw

*special thanks to KitConstatine for touching twitter. a lot.

DiHK fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Apr 13, 2022

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

This is from 2007, but I just found it. An security picture of an "unknown man" who stole a wallet is published directly under a picture of the same man, wearing the same clothes, identified by name. The newspaper employees called the police as the paper went to print and he was arrested two days later.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
I'm On the Net

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Ben Shapiro doesn't just eat his own poop. He DESTROYS it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTf2QsvOMUA

Tag yourself, I'm The Nefarious Number-Two Nibbler :shrek:

SyNack Sassimov
May 4, 2006

Let the robot win.
            --Captain James T. Vader

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

This is from 2007, but I just found it. An security picture of an "unknown man" who stole a wallet is published directly under a picture of the same man, wearing the same clothes, identified by name. The newspaper employees called the police as the paper went to print and he was arrested two days later.

Everything's coming up Millhouse!

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

SyNack Sassimov posted:

Everything's coming up Millhouse!

Thank you. You are my new best friend because I say this at work all the time and people look at me like I’m an idiot.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

I love these ones so much - someone walking down the street caught on blurry security camera footage.

What will happen? Will the ground open up and swallow them? Will something fall from above and almost flatten them? Will a car come from nowhere and send them flying?

Just infinite possibilities.

EDIT: Can't believe I forgot the best one - Will someone drive out of their garage and then the closing door capture some poor rando walking past?

Megillah Gorilla fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Apr 13, 2022

SyNack Sassimov
May 4, 2006

Let the robot win.
            --Captain James T. Vader

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

Thank you. You are my new best friend because I say this at work all the time and people look at me like I’m an idiot.

It's because we're old and remember the Simpsons, that show that was on TV back in the 90s for ten years.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Megillah Gorilla posted:

I love these ones so much - someone walking down the street caught on blurry security camera footage.

What will happen? Will the ground open up and swallow them? Will something fall from above and almost flatten them? Will a car come from nowhere and send them flying?

Just infinite possibilities.

EDIT: Can't believe I forgot the best one - Will someone drive out of their garage and then the closing door capture some poor rando walking past?

https://i.imgur.com/hepKf5R.mp4

GotLag
Jul 17, 2005

食べちゃダメだよ

:honk:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

SyNack Sassimov posted:

It's because we're old and remember the Simpsons, that show that was on TV back in the 90s for ten years.

How did you get onto the timeline where the Simpsons only ran through season 10? And how can I join you :regd13:?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Magnificent :kiss:

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

You've only got the short version.

Let's go to CAM 2!

https://i.imgur.com/2YYzY6p.mp4

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

Do you work mostly with immigrants?

Takes No Damage posted:

How did you get onto the timeline where the Simpsons only ran through season 10? And how can I join you :regd13:?

Back in 2019 or early 2020 I went to a Bernie Sanders rally and was in line behind some college freshmen and one of them was binging Simpsons on Disneyplus and he was so hyped about it and said something like "And the best part is there's so much of it, I'm only on season 9 out of like 30." I was honestly tempted to warn him.

Air Skwirl fucked around with this message at 08:02 on Apr 13, 2022

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
https://twitter.com/theserfstv/status/1514050861026082824?t=FqbHnDfIgxpeaM-Pm1uvtw&s=19

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I don't get the schad

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
France can't even supply Australia with submarines.

Weak :yooge:

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
France doesn't have the same borders Estonia does.

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

Big fan of "Player 2 has joined the game!" moments.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

gleebster posted:

France doesn't have the same borders Estonia does.

They also have different birthdays and favorite colors.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

Neddy Seagoon posted:

You've only got the short version.

Let's go to CAM 2!

https://i.imgur.com/2YYzY6p.mp4

Is she still in there!? What happened next!!!

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Shishkahuben posted:

Big fan of "Player 2 has joined the game!" moments.

Just realized the guy who is getting beaten in the beginning jumps up and tries to fight one of the dudes who came to his rescue

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Is it because his staged fight becomes real?

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth

ilmucche posted:

I don't get the schad

Aside from tiny estonia out-assisting big France, and Marcon basically sucking Putins dick, it's France and even I, hater of freedom fries, sometimes cannot resist taking a piss on her.

In that way I guess the schad's on me for giving in to my american memes of indoctrination.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Junkie Disease posted:

Is it because his staged fight becomes real?

It’s probably because he’d just got done having his bell rung and had no idea what was going on

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

DiHK posted:

Aside from tiny estonia out-assisting big France, and Marcon basically sucking Putins dick, it's France and even I, hater of freedom fries, sometimes cannot resist taking a piss on her.

In that way I guess the schad's on me for giving in to my american memes of indoctrination.

I still don't get the schad

Velocity Raptor
Jul 27, 2007

I MADE A PROMISE
I'LL DO ANYTHING

ilmucche posted:

I still don't get the schad

I don't quite get it either, but I found this in the replies. I guess there's a perception that France tries to appeal to Russian interests?

https://twitter.com/BStapelkamp/status/1513969728984911877?s=20&t=aUb8q6jUr8TFBkZcnYuCsQ

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
France is and always will be terrible. No words need that many unpronounced letters. Just a wasteful culture.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

lmfao

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Velocity Raptor posted:

I don't quite get it either, but I found this in the replies. I guess there's a perception that France tries to appeal to Russian interests?

https://twitter.com/BStapelkamp/status/1513969728984911877?s=20&t=aUb8q6jUr8TFBkZcnYuCsQ

Charles de Gaulle was playing footsy with the Soviet Union during the Cold War, so it's a common belief that France is always on some slick poo poo

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

French is the ugliest loving language in existence too

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

freeedr posted:

French is the ugliest loving language in existence too

I always laugh at the German language meme because it really doesn’t sound like hell unless you’re screaming like Hitler. French has just as many weird guttural noises.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
france knows how to gently caress tho

you also dont get poo poo everywhere like in germany

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Robobot posted:

France is and always will be terrible. No words need that many unpronounced letters. Just a wasteful culture.

As opposed to British and American culture which gets a pass because

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Philthy posted:

you also dont get poo poo everywhere like in germany

Tell me you haven't been to France without saying you haven't been to France

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Or Luxembourg

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist

Robobot posted:

Somewhat related to actual schad (which means that it's just a quoted ekuNNN post):

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
https://i.imgur.com/1Po8RWr.mp4