Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Intruder posted:

Don't ever pick the A's, they were set up to be the dominant team in the AL West and burned it all down like they always do the second there was the tiniest setback or they needed to spend money

:negative: but also QFT

They’re usually fun though!

Braves have a core of some of the best young players in baseball, especially once Acuña is back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Shinji2015 posted:

:hmmyes:

Team commentators are the best. Like, watching the Hornets is easily the best experience I have watching any sport, and it's because of how good Eric Collins and Dell Curry are

Watching Nets regular season games with Ian Eagle is such a treat.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Through day 1 of the blizzard. Id say we got at least a foot yesterday but it's hard to say with it blowing non stop. Not supposed to stop until tomorrow.

Here's a picture out my garage where I had spent about an hour blowing yesterday. 4' drift there now.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

wandler20 posted:

Through day 1 of the blizzard. Id say we got at least a foot yesterday but it's hard to say with it blowing non stop. Not supposed to stop until tomorrow.

Here's a picture out my garage where I had spent about an hour blowing yesterday. 4' drift there now.

Sorry fellow upper midwest spring sufferer. I was annoyed last week when we had a dusting to an inch of snow on the ground every morning, but you have reminded me of the true horrors April can hold.

It has been windy for like a week straight while everything is getting starting to bud, which is allergy hell.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Blowjob Overtime posted:

Sorry fellow upper midwest spring sufferer. I was annoyed last week when we had a dusting to an inch of snow on the ground every morning, but you have reminded me of the true horrors April can hold.

It has been windy for like a week straight while everything is getting starting to bud, which is allergy hell.

This is probably twice the amount of snow we've had all year too. On a positive note, we get to enjoy the snow day perks and leave for Florida on Saturday so I won't have to deal with the melting bs.

My mom just sent me these, she lives about a mile north of me.

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Abugadu posted:

Pick a team that:

1. Has lots of games on TV

and

2. Is in the top 30% of payroll, so that they actually have a chance to win.

I recommend the Astros if you:
- Are a Houstonian I guess?
- Lived under a rock in the year 2017
- Are a sanitation engineer
- Own a Game Genie
- Like Saint Anger by Metallica
- Think Forrest Gump was such an iconic movie you're still willing to go to a Forrest Gump themed restaurant 28 years later
- Count cards
- Find a little adrenaline finds its way to the pit of your stomach when an episode of Cheaters comes on

SundayMoney
Feb 21, 2006

The face of the new economy

Stanley Tucheetos posted:

I forgot about the minor leagues all together even though the bats are always being advertised. I'll have to lookup their schedule and see about catching a game.

I am a Bats season ticket holder so if you want to know anything you can ask me as I will be more than happy to help.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Be an As fan so you truly understand what it's like to taste air briefly as you're drowning, forever

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
How is this even comfortable? Cats.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

cats are liquid

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

I've never heard this but it's purrfect.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

wandler20 posted:

Woof, I was grouchy because it was 70 over the weekend and 19 when I woke up this morning, but I’ll take that over the arctic tundra you’ve got going on there

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Unofficial Goon Disney travel agent since 2014!

Tens of Goons served!

I would say cats are non-newtonian fluid. Sometimes liquid, sometimes solid. My cat is very solid when he jumps on me in the middle of the night, but very liquid during naptime.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Braksgirl posted:

I would say cats are non-newtonian fluid.

This also applies to their poop and vomit.

T-Square
May 14, 2009

Blowjob Overtime posted:

Is increased wind on its own a symptom of climate change? Because I feel like it’s just been significantly windier ALL THE TIME for a while now.

I can deal with a roasting firey hellscape because I’m basically a lizard and love HOT but wind annoys the absolute gently caress out of me

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

T-Square posted:

Is increased wind on its own a symptom of climate change? Because I feel like it’s just been significantly windier ALL THE TIME for a while now.

I can deal with a roasting firey hellscape because I’m basically a lizard and love HOT but wind annoys the absolute gently caress out of me

I was talking to my wife about this. Have lived in Austin for 20+ years and can't recall it being as windy as it has been for past couple of years. We've had a lot of wind and no rain this tree pollen season and it's been so gross. Normally would get washed off once or twice but that just hasn't happened this year.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

T-Square posted:

From what I read, maybe? It seems like wind speeds tend to go up and down in cycles over decades. Some places are having more wind, while others are getting less. I guess before 2010, wind speeds had actually been going down in most of the US. Last year, northern Europe had higher wind speeds, while central and southern Europe had lower wind speeds. Seems like climate change probably does affect wind speed, but there are bigger things that cause them to cycle.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/NBCNewYork/status/1514303362753302529

i'm sure this will be treated calmly

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Some on the right are already trying to tie him to black extremism (which, well he is black and is an extremist so they've got that going for them), but Vice went through his youtube channel and this dude just hates everyone.

From what he said he hates black people, he hates women, he hates office workers, he hates the homeless, he loves all violence. He's his own particular extremely scary weirdo.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

I'm just surprised NYPD didn't merc him.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
From the early stuff coming out my read is he's an old kinda chubby loser who feels hosed over by life and enjoys himself a good any conspiracy theory and liked yelling into the void about it.

Which would be more or less fine if sad as long as he didn't have access to guns and decide to use them in a subway car where people had no chance of getting away.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Grittybeard posted:

From the early stuff coming out my read is he's an old kinda chubby loser who feels hosed over by life and enjoys himself a good any conspiracy theory and liked yelling into the void about it.

Which would be more or less fine if sad as long as he didn't have access to guns and decide to use them in a subway car where people had no chance of getting away.

The terrible thing is that "old kinda chubby loser who feels hosed over by life and enjoys himself a good any conspiracy theory and liked yelling into the void about it" describes a really large part of our population.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam
This is from the last page but cheer for the Brewers because Bob Uecker is amazing.

Go the loving Mallards bitch.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Skwirl posted:

I'm just surprised NYPD didn't merc him.

Probably because they didn't catch him

https://twitter.com/SamanthaZirkin/status/1514300556856205319?t=t_hmCxF0cYWryHfhAnuiSw&s=19

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

The man said "we want to protect the people" and "life is nice" the NYPD would never.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

My childhood is being repackaged and sold to me again

https://twitter.com/PrimeVideoCA/status/1514317794011144192

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Now do UCB

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Unofficial Goon Disney travel agent since 2014!

Tens of Goons served!

Kalli posted:

Yesssssss I love it.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

I may turn into a girl drink drunk while watching it.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

This skit is just any given blue checkmark on twitter now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83tnWFojtcY

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Guze posted:

The man said "we want to protect the people" and "life is nice" the NYPD would never.

https://twitter.com/jerryiannelli/status/1514322469338767364

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
SA forums being DDoSed in 2022, someone out there needs a hobby.

I guess this could be their hobby but it's a kind of pathetic one.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Kalli posted:

Just be happy about Boomers having aged out of being the demographic capitalism considers their prime market.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/1514350277087924233?s=20&t=UcL38t1VG_kBxse4PlpNBA

https://twitter.com/Phil_Lewis_/status/1514327509663428611?s=20&t=UcL38t1VG_kBxse4PlpNBA

Remind me again why we even loving need police at all?

Edit, spoilered the last one because I didn't realize it would include the previous tweet that has photos of a cop committing murder. But the police department won't release the name of the cop who committed the murder.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
https://twitter.com/web3isgreat/status/1514350099480006661

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

this makes me smile

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Grittybeard posted:

SA forums being DDoSed in 2022, someone out there needs a hobby.

I guess this could be their hobby but it's a kind of pathetic one.

One fun side effect is seeing all of the gang tags that I can’t see in the Awful app

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Been waiting like 4 hours to post this:

https://twitter.com/jeremygratil/status/1514349972950601729?t=1wi6xPGAc53LgamRRAQueA&s=19

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Bird in a Blender posted:

The terrible thing is that "old kinda chubby loser who feels hosed over by life and enjoys himself a good any conspiracy theory and liked yelling into the void about it" describes a really large part of our population.

What’s his username?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

General Dog posted:

What’s his username?

General Dog.