Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9RjZFP5jEs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Zerg Mans posted:

Biden favorables going lower than Trump directly after Igrab Cuntra out of sheer incompetence will be amazing.

bwahahahahahaha

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpB83chNBQc

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007
I've been seeing people say that the police took long enough that the dude left the McD's just shortly before they arrived. They only caught him because this Zach dude flagged the cops down and pointed him walking down the road.

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

Azathoth posted:

all the cameras that would have documented the shooting were not working, cop radios didn't work when they went in, the cop in charge of stopping all the trains to prevent the perpetrator from escaping did not stop all the trains and let the perpetrator leave with everyone else. the only reason we know it was this person is because they found his credit card (not wallet, but credit card) and a receipt for the truck he rented at the scene.

i don't necessarily buy that the guy didn't do it, it really is most likely just incompetence, but this poo poo is how actual conspiracy theories get started

my brain has pinged its last. i believe all conspiracies now, just by default

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

WorkerThread posted:

*stares into the middle distance, smiling vacantly and nodding*

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

WorkerThread posted:

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
The topic of the vegas mass shooter having no satisfying conclusion came up elsewhere on this subforum and someone mentioned a theory involving a foreign dignitary that was supposedly at the concert the shooter targeted. Seriously curious if there was a target among the victims of this subway mass shooting if there was some actual NYpo skullduggery that occurred in all this.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

:sickos:

https://twitter.com/apostopc/status/1514246083303550977?s=20&t=Xmq0nQQVCShBGUHxW6rluA

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ram dass in hell posted:

powerball was a white supremacist dude who hung out in the PPJ nazi discord lol

lmao it just keeps getting funnier

WorkerThread posted:

me too but mainly just out of pure spite at this point

no i will not believe the official narrative mr. FBI you can not make me

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I am starting to think Representative Boebert's potential opponent is something of a "Confirmed Bachelor", if you get my drift.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://mobile.twitter.com/katie_honan/status/1514351553662132232

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://mobile.twitter.com/walkerforco/status/1514430171494944781

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
https://twitter.com/debdrens/status/1514361756830863362

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

patagonias too expensive. you might see rei

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
btw if you're missing the developing forum drama the linked (literally) schizophrenic former goon appears to be suing somethingawful

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

500 good dogs posted:

btw if you're missing the developing forum drama the linked (literally) schizophrenic former goon appears to be suing somethingawful

good. this “jeffrey” nonsense has gone on for too long.

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

500 good dogs posted:

They had a few alts, too, including:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=0

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

WorkerThread posted:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

FistEnergy posted:

lmao the democrats deserve scorn and laughter, followed by death

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔
once a guy attacked me on the subway and some other random guy beat him up and then the nypd turned up like 3 minutes later after it was over and asked me why I was picking fights

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

This is randy rainbow levels of lame

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Casey Finnigan posted:

once a guy attacked me on the subway and some other random guy beat him up and then the nypd turned up like 3 minutes later after it was over and asked me why I was picking fights

well? why were you?

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
incredibly tempted to look into the plate number of the U-Haul the fuzz put out but I don’t want to be suicided

:uhaul:

AmiYumi
Oct 10, 2005

I FORGOT TO HAIL KING TORG

For the briefest of moments I thought the admin actually did something, but no

he means “workers themselves taking the risk of turning mandatory anti-union meetings into a debate”, but couched it as some kinda official action against them :rolleyes:

Doesn’t this level of active interference by a government official get cases thrown out? or is that just for rich yeah okay answered my own question

pissinthewind
Nov 11, 2021

ban that rear end in a top hat using alts what a maniac

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔

mawarannahr posted:

well? why were you?

I definitely looked at that guy and thought "wow he looks crazy" so maybe he read my mind and got offended

Casey Finnigan has issued a correction as of 04:13 on Apr 14, 2022

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012

This guy is going to get a vote for each million dollars people donate to him

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Nichael are you gonna join the Alex Walker campaign

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

why not

cucking is a sign of respect in right wing circles

Zmej
Nov 6, 2005

Azathoth posted:

all the cameras that would have documented the shooting were not working, cop radios didn't work when they went in, the cop in charge of stopping all the trains to prevent the perpetrator from escaping did not stop all the trains and let the perpetrator leave with everyone else. the only reason we know it was this person is because they found his credit card (not wallet, but credit card) and a receipt for the truck he rented at the scene.

i don't necessarily buy that the guy didn't do it, it really is most likely just incompetence, but this poo poo is how actual conspiracy theories get started
https://twitter.com/BoltzmannBooty/status/1514018568198934528?s=20&t=18_a3Q2H3gvsEksseA7cPw
after getting oklahoma city bombing pilled, everything is possible

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
I dunno - maybe it's just the poster's soul in me, but - if I were to hypothetically perform a mass shooting in a dense metropolitan area and somehow didn't get caught and made it back home, and then I decided I was going to turn myself in to the law within 24 hrs, I probably would have written up and released some kind of "why-I-did-it" screed or manifesto online before calling the cops upon myself... right?

The whole thing smells bad

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

silicone thrills posted:

lol I'm a total loving brooklyn shooter truther now. Between magically connecting the gun back to this guy in absolute record time in a country that does dick all to track guns and like "there was a uhaul and it had some food in it" and the cops are being like "even tho we clearly already had cops there, we need MORE cops" 5th biggest military in the world needs MORE.

Also. dead cameras. I used to do IT work for a regional light rail system and uhhhHHHHHHhhh Their general statements just dont fuckin line up for poo poo.

And are they saying the U-haul van he had, (which he apparently also dropped the keys for with his credit card) was at 36th Street? Which I guess could mean he left it there for a get away car. But that part of the reporting has been vague

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
I just smoked what is going on rn

e: this wouldn't be the first time I got banned for mistaken identity

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

WorkerThread posted:

Probably a conspiracy but cops are also ignorant pigs, see exhibit A:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFlPdwl5JHw

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

gently caress it, I'm all in this was a limited hangout by Adams. Nothing matters

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Nichael posted:

what's the angle for this conspiracy? I'm confused because I barely follow American shootings anymore since none of this nation seems to give a gently caress. kind of like covid, poverty, and the climate.

A cop, or someone who would embarrass them, did it and they're going to pin it on some nut that they were already keeping track of.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

spacetoaster posted:

A cop, or someone who would embarrass them, did it and they're going to pin it on some nut that they were already keeping track of.

It could even be that they are such dumb fucks they have no clue who did it so they just picked someone to pin it on, kind of like Richard Jewell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

lmao