Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Even better it was the #11 song in Australia for 2021

:allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
Don't kink shame.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Oh god what does it mean if your dick is veiny

Do I have dick crohn's

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Dick Crohn's? I thought they closed that place down.

Slig
Mar 30, 2010

Data Graham posted:

Oh god what does it mean if your dick is veiny

Do I have dick crohn's

It's probably just a dick aneurysm or maybe dick parkinson's.

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/xs1szRE

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Dick Guillain-Barré

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Tom Cardy understands that comedy music doesn't have to be frivolous nonsense. His songs are not only funny, they're straight up bangers (technical term).

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/StrangeCoisas/status/1514602201359941632

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Turn the kid's shoulders sideways, and pull him up and back through the window.

Every time a kid gets their head stuck somewhere, it's this.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozezG1zpxXQ
This is probably my favorite of his songs that I've heard.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

muscles like this! posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozezG1zpxXQ
This is probably my favorite of his songs that I've heard.
It's so fuckin good

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
I really enjoyed this one.
https://youtu.be/cy8oD6iY_Oo

He's friends with the hosts of this radio show, and when one of them went out for 2 weeks with covid, the other worked with Tom and some other friends to put a song together specifically about him. He didn't know this was happening on-air because they had agreed a long time ago to never listen to the show if either is off.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

The original was good but then someone offered to animate it so he wrote an extended version of Mixed Messages

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Philippe posted:

Tom Cardy understands that comedy music doesn't have to be frivolous nonsense. His songs are not only funny, they're straight up bangers (technical term).

This is also why Weird Al is the king.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

:wtf:

https://i.imgur.com/plNVqry.mp4

Needless to say, I chose another thumb drive.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

PainterofCrap posted:

:wtf:

https://i.imgur.com/plNVqry.mp4

Needless to say, I chose another thumb drive.

good call

scammers will sell something cheap to get good reviews, then change the product description once the rating is good to sell something with a higher margin (which might not exist). amazon could of course prevent this in numerous ways, but that would be annoying and dig into profits, so they wont.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Also never buy a thumb drive online. Another favorite scam tactic is to mess with the controller to give an incorrect size and you have no way to check and anything you put on there is in danger of being randomly deleted.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Also never buy a thumb drive online. Another favorite scam tactic is to mess with the controller to give an incorrect size and you have no way to check and anything you put on there is in danger of being randomly deleted.

Oh poo poo.

I just bought 2 sandisk sd cards for my cameras

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Lol, I got a a sweet 4tb slick silver thumb drive for only like 8 bucks!

It's got 32gb of real storage lol

E: also, it may have given my work computer cancer cause I ain't using that poo poo in my own device!

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

The Anime Liker posted:

Oh poo poo.

I just bought 2 sandisk sd cards for my cameras

You paid for 2 sandisk sd cards, whether you get 2 sandisk sd cards is another story

"Fulfilled by Amazon" means sellers send their products to the Amazon warehouse and it gets dumped into a bin with all the other units of that same product sent in by all the other sellers, so if somebody is selling fakes, there's a chance of any item ordered from any seller being fake, and sandisk is by far the most popular brand of sd card to rip off

Always test your sd cards

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Philippe posted:

His absolute best song in this regard is Read Between the Lines. If by the song's peak your rear end isn't shaking just a little bit you're clinically dead.

Naughty or Nice is the most canonically accurate depiction of Santa in existence.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

ookiimarukochan
Apr 4, 2011

flavor.flv posted:

"Fulfilled by Amazon" means sellers send their products to the Amazon warehouse and it gets dumped into a bin with all the other units of that same product sent in by all the other sellers, so if somebody is selling fakes, there's a chance of any item ordered from any seller being fake, and sandisk is by far the most popular brand of sd card to rip off

I'm not suggesting you rip off Amazon, but it seems like they have enough issues with fakes that you can just buy a card off Amazon, tell them it's a fake, and then get credited for the card without having to send it back

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

flavor.flv posted:

You paid for 2 sandisk sd cards, whether you get 2 sandisk sd cards is another story

Always test your sd cards

Yeah I'm definitely checking them out because I can just see myself doing a full shoot for a client and 4 photos were saved because Amazon is trash company.

This is especially funny because I got the new camera from Best Buy because I didn't trust Amazon to actually send me a working, new, undamaged camera because they pay their employees pennies to throw that poo poo in a bucket as fast as possible then chuck it into a truck that's then unloaded by another underpaid laborer who doesn't give a poo poo.

I've yet to receive a fragile product from Amazon that didn't look like it was mauled by a bear.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Meanwhile the usps ships drugs on time and untouched. God bless public service

ante
Apr 9, 2005

SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS

ookiimarukochan posted:

I'm not suggesting you rip off Amazon, but it seems like they have enough issues with fakes that you can just buy a card off Amazon, tell them it's a fake, and then get credited for the card without having to send it back

Some cards will appear real, test out at the right size, but still poo poo the bed after like, 15 uses.

Basically don't trust sketchy memory

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Milo and POTUS posted:

Is it true the USPS needs a warrant to open packages for suspicion of a crime, and that UPS/FedEx/DHL don't, or is that some "my uncle works at nintendo" level foolishness?

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Zipperelli. posted:

Is it true the USPS needs a warrant to open packages for suspicion of a crime, and that UPS/FedEx/DHL don't, or is that some "my uncle works at nintendo" level foolishness?

True. They are a federal agency. Ups and fedex are privately owned and can do whatever they want with your packages.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

Milo and POTUS posted:

My pharmacy sent me a Schedule 2 prescription via FedEx and it never arrived and I bitched so hard about it that now a whole pharmacy chain won't mail scripts via anything other than USPS with a signature on delivery. It was a lovely couple of weeks and they are spending sooooo much extra money.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Zipperelli. posted:

I worked at FedEx a few years ago and they had a cop come in twice a week. Imagine a conveyor belt with shitloads of boxes of different shapes and sizes streaming by for hours but somehow this guy would pick a box that looked like every other box and he has this portable x ray thing that, he said, cost like a hundred grand and would look inside and find drugs probs 75% of the time.

This didn’t actually answer your question in any way but I hope someone somewhere found it the slightest bit interesting.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

oldpainless posted:

I worked at FedEx a few years ago and they had a cop come in twice a week. Imagine a conveyor belt with shitloads of boxes of different shapes and sizes streaming by for hours but somehow this guy would pick a box that looked like every other box and he has this portable x ray thing that, he said, cost like a hundred grand and would look inside and find drugs probs 75% of the time.

This didn’t actually answer your question in any way but I hope someone somewhere found it the slightest bit interesting.

So 75% of mail traffic is drugs? I can believe it.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

They used to call it The Ol Evidence Planter.

Works 75% of the time.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

oldpainless posted:

The device in question:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Dewgy posted:

The device in question:

lol

Dowsing for drugs

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
The lady on the right needs to tell the world what lipstick she uses

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

CBP can look inside a container on the pier with mobile VACIS. I wouldn’t be shocked if there was a legit way to look inside a cardboard package.

orange sky
May 7, 2007

I feel like this is an actual color blindness test. I can't see poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Blame it on the jello shots, never concede an inch