Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
lol sure nathen, I'm sure gilbert gottfried loved working for weirdos for free

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beached Whale
Jun 27, 2009

The world as will and idea
World's youngest Gilbert Gottfried hirer

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
gilbert gottfried grasping his chest in front of a green screen: RUH ROH

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
In Nathen’s defense, Gilbert Gotfried voicing Scooby Doo would have been hilarious

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

:lol: Yeah, Nathen, I super believe you, there's no way that you got a form letter from his agent thanking you for your interest at this time but Mr. Gottfried is currently unavailable (if that much even happened)

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Can't rule out Gottfried being just as baffled by encountering Nathen as we were and wanting to see where the rabbit hole went.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
He's with Maalik Ul Mulk now.

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Can't rule out Gottfried being just as baffled by encountering Nathen as we were and wanting to see where the rabbit hole went.

he would do anything for enough money

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Every single celebrity, alive or dead, has desperately wanted to be part of Nathen's insane ventures. This is a fact that's irrefutable and based on the will of Maalik-Ul-Mulk, Blessed One.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Matlack Radio posted:

Is this now how you learned as well?

What probably happened is that he thought about buying a Cameo vid from Gottfried one time, maybe.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Mordja posted:

What probably happened is that he thought about buying a Cameo vid from Gottfried one time, maybe.

It’s absolutely this

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
Gottfried was on Angry Video Game Nerd, I don’t know why you people think he would be too “busy” to earn a paycheck hawking some frozen lasagnas

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Yeah that is the closest Nathen has ever come to making a post actually not be 100% about himself; the word "sad" and the emoji MAY refer to Gilbert's death, not JUST that Scooby Doo Eats never got the commercial!

Festus The Fetus
Mar 8, 2010

Frank Frank posted:

In Nathen’s defense, Gilbert Gotfried voicing Scooby Doo would have been hilarious

This is absolutely true

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

david_a posted:

Gottfried was on Angry Video Game Nerd, I don’t know why you people think he would be too “busy” to earn a paycheck hawking some frozen lasagnas

The guy had standards! Aflac standards!

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

david_a posted:

it's the "paycheck" part I refuse to believe

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Sherbert Hoover posted:

it's the "paycheck" part I refuse to believe

RUH ROH RAGGY! you don't want lasagna that tastes like poo poo? Try SCOOOOOBY DOO EATS!

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

“How do you get a [slur] to eat a lasagna?”

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
Just reread the entire thread in Gilbert Gottfried’s voice and it slaps

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
"So the talent agent says, 'That's quite a business plan. What do you call it?'"

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
"The Garfistocats!"

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Empty Sandwich posted:

"So the talent agent says, 'That's quite a business plan. What do you call it?'"

*me, covered in poo poo and blood, nearly out of breath* MAALIK-UL-MULK on the throne of UL-MULK universe

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Futanari Damacy posted:

"The Garfistocats!"

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

deedee megadoodoo posted:

*me, covered in poo poo and blood, nearly out of breath* MAALIK-UL-MULK on the throne of UL-MULK universe

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Beached Whale posted:

World's youngest Gilbert Gottfried hirer

lol

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Gottfried Eats

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Futanari Damacy posted:

"The Garfistocats!"

And making GBS threads, and pissing, and eating the Garfield head lasagnas, and making GBS threads the secret sauce, and cumming orange entergagement.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Empty Sandwich posted:

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

Empty Sandwich posted:

“Oh … eh … geez! When you think of Mickey Mouse you think of Oh Geez!

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

kntfkr posted:

Gottfried Eats

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
*checks the thread*
Naaathfieeeeeld!

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

That's it I give! I'm prepared to accept Uk-Muluk's grossly incandescent form into my cloistered belief system if only he'll tell Nathfield to stop taking it out on this haram thread using his most extreme telepathic attacks.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
I love how his social media espouses celibacy, ostensibly in case his dad is watching (and before, possibly to not breach any morality clause the Garf license might have come with from all the other suggestive nonsense he was posting) but simultaneously puts his full thirst on display at all times

Escape From Noise posted:

Also Nathe...I mean Nathfield can apparently do some crazy stuff with his tongue. In a celibate way.

Nathfield got where he is today by using his tongue. You might say he licked his way to the top! *wink emoji* This bad boy can suck the chrome off a goddamn trailer hitch!!

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

I’ve been reading this thread over the last week, from page 1, and I just got here

I MUST #STAYBROWSED

What is coming next? What have the next 50 pages got in store? I can’t bring myself to believe the entergagement will end

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
:allears:

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before
Gottfield eats

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Nathfield will kill the boomers inshallah

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
I'll take it at face value and believe that Nathan Mazri is the king of branding, as he himself has stated multiple times. I'm sure that these crazy shenannigans are leading up to an epic conclusion that will make most of the posters itt be ashamed of their words and deeds

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
500+ press releases is pretty lol. Imagine normal lines of human communication just being spammed endlessly with entergagement. Tornado warnings pre-empted for announcements announcing future announcements for the future of branding

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Nathfield might be the next big thing, then who'll have the last laugh? He just needs a bigger presence on TikTok, or on whatever social messenging app's the most popular with millennial fucks these days. Hey, Nathen should hire himself to promote Nathfield!