Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja
"O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two marinara-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Slice"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

(Auto translated)

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Computers plumb the depths of pizza possibilities.

https://twitter.com/PizzaDalle/status/1513524230964404226

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
"summary of the strong seoul-only flavor topping explosions" indeed

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
This guy cooks and actually eats every weird pizza mentioned in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon. He deserves our respect and recognition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYrPxwLv-9A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQzSuaMRakU

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/MythicalChef/status/1511816708972900354

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

:stonk:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

You've gone too far this time, Josh :arghfist:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Ah yes, the "good quality [canned] Eastern Washington salmon." Which they are famous for.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Made with local Spokane ingredients like methamphetamine, wildfires, cars that were abandoned to rot in the woods forty years ago, contempt for outsiders,

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

ephex posted:

This guy cooks and actually eats every weird pizza mentioned in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon. He deserves our respect and recognition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYrPxwLv-9A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQzSuaMRakU

This man is a true thread hero :patriot:

LordoftheScheisse
Jan 16, 2016
There's a lot of stupid poo poo in this thread. This isn't just stupid. It's somehow more.

https://streamable.com/lm1h7r

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Captain Hygiene posted:

This man is a true thread hero :patriot:

Octopus, marshmallow, and chili pepper :stonklol:

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Those tmnt pizza videos are great and the guy deserves more than 200 views a video

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Ah yes, the "good quality [canned] Eastern Washington salmon." Which they are famous for.

That's what really led me to belive it's a joke. He also goes with strawberries instead of apples for the "local" fruit.

Cheesus
Oct 17, 2002

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.
Yam Slacker
I feel like there should be a national law saying that April Fools jokes must be timestamped on 4/1.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

I feel like this could be good if you used actually fresh, not canned, salmon and ditched the strawberries.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I never got into fish and cheese together but the addition of such a minute amount of strawberry can't really impact the flavour, it was obviously added only as a hastily conceived decoration.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

This is one thing I like about America, weird and disgusting pizza made by people who are influenced by the pain and misery of the shitholes they live in.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

By popular demand posted:

I never got into fish and cheese together but the addition of such a minute amount of strawberry can't really impact the flavour, it was obviously added only as a hastily conceived decoration.

I've never had fish and cheese together, didn't think about that. I'm also not the biggest fan of strawberries and I don't see the flavor working with fish and cheese at all.

I take back what I said, that's an abomination of a pizza no matter how you fix it up.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Fish and cheese go together very well, as has long been established by the classic Filet-o-Fish sandwich

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

A good tuna melt is a fantastic sandwich.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Whatever.
Turns out ice cream pizza is a thing:

It looks great, I just don't get what is wrong with calling it an 'ice cream cake'.

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

Fish and cheese is fine, there's even precedent in the realm of pizza toppings because of anchovies.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
I just don’t like canned tuna. Anchovies on pizza can be good except 9/10 places out too many on the pizza

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Whatever.
Turns out ice cream pizza is a thing:

It looks great, I just don't get what is wrong with calling it an 'ice cream cake'.

Godfathers Pizza used to do a dessert pizza that was kind of a strudel.

Sir John Falstaff
Apr 13, 2010
I've had some Ok dessert pizzas, but most of the time it's "well, I guess you can put apple pie filling on a pizza crust and it'll be Ok, but an actual apple pie would be better"

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
Just saw this posted on Facebook with the caption:

“This pizza is cooked in a casserole dish and topped with
fry sauce, canned salmon, bell peppers, onions,
mozzarella cheese and strawberries. But is it really
"Spokane style?"”

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

No true Palouser

(If that isn't what people from that area are called I don't want to be corrected)

Take the plunge! Okay!
Feb 24, 2007

Canned tuna + cheese + onions = smells and looks like cat puke, but that is one delicious pizza

HELLOMYNAMEIS___
Dec 30, 2007

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Now that is some type of perversion.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
This trash is available near me

edit: V no

Lascivious Sloth fucked around with this message at 14:06 on Apr 16, 2022

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

That looks real good tho

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I'd like to say I'm too discerning to eat that but that would be lying.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

The pickles are low effort but idc. Is there something I'm missing about those ingredients that's hosed? Looks like a cheeseburger pizza that's actually kinda done right

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Now that is some type of perversion.

last one to finish has to eat the whole pizza

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
you've all been following this thread for too long, you have no sense of what is right or wrong ahhhh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

Lascivious Sloth posted:

This trash is available near me

edit: V no

would

Center pickle is dumb but I had a pizza like this once in Wisconsin and it was tasty. :shrug: