Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

with a rebel yell she QQd posted:

So I do some commission painting, and a client of mine just asked me to sculpt a penis for his Eldar Avatar. He is willing to pay extra. I need the money so I guess I'll have to do it, and then deny that I had to do anything with that mini.

cut or uncut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

So I do some commission painting, and a client of mine just asked me to sculpt a penis for his Eldar Avatar. He is willing to pay extra. I need the money so I guess I'll have to do it, and then deny that I had to do anything with that mini.

Did you just phrase that weird, or are you doing an avatar painting, and he wants an actual separate physical sculpture of the dingus?

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
He's painting someone's Avatar miniature and they want a penis added to the model.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Avatar dongs probably look like expensive flower vases, just like every other Eldar bit.

Genghis Cohen
Jun 29, 2013

I'd like to tell myself it's artistically supportable in the same way that classical nude statues aren't obliged to be modelled like Ken dolls. (I know, I know, they often had real clothes hung on them) But I fear that's not the dynamic here. How specific was he about the appearance he wanted? Flaccid or erect? I have a morbid need for details here.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

I mean, it's gotta be uncut.

Right?

Look at the act from an alien perspective. It's kind of hosed up and completely typical of Mon-keigh to mess with their dicks like that.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Why would his dick even look like a human dick? It could at least be a duck corkscrew.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

I'm betting customer wants to recreate That Diorama with the subjects reversed but isn't good enough to mod the figures.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

goatface posted:

Why would his dick even look like a human dick? It could at least be a duck corkscrew.

I got confused and thought I clicked on the Dominic Deegan thread for a second

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Maybe it's prehensile and carrying a knife.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
the urethra opens up and littler penis comes out

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Eldar have advanced past the need for dicks. Instead of loving the write a poem or some poo poo

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Scratch Monkey posted:

Eldar have advanced past the need for dicks. Instead of loving the write a poem or some poo poo

Well then, it should have a writing desk and a pen sticking out of the urethra.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

goatface posted:

Well then, it should have a writing desk and a pen sticking out of the urethra.

A sound concept.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Midjack posted:

A sound concept.

You should be ashamed for this one 🤮

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

goatface posted:

Well, now the phrase “cuck corkscrew” exists in my head. So thanks for that I guess?

moths
Aug 25, 2004

Model it flaccid but paint him as the Cummy Handed Avatar of Khame.

Coward
Sep 10, 2009

I say we take off and surrender unconditionally from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure

Put it on the Avatar's forehead.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

mods ban the op if they don’t post pics of the avatar hog, tia

Crackbone
May 23, 2003

Vlaada is my co-pilot.

Pictured: Eldar hog

Crackbone
May 23, 2003

Vlaada is my co-pilot.

Sorry, “Ynnari yhhog”

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe
People, people. This is SomethingAwful.com. We know exactly what an elf/eldar cock looks like.

Elise the Great ran the calculations and then made a dildo out of it. It's big, flaccid, has acorn-shaped balls and a big loving urethra for the vagina tentacles to go into.

e: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3785918&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=4#post463511251

Mr. Sunshine fucked around with this message at 22:24 on Apr 16, 2022

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

F-F-FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS

goatface posted:

Maybe it's prehensile and carrying a knife.

Big cat-o-nine tails whip dick

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

The trouble with your "expendable machines"
Fun Shoe

w00tmonger posted:

Big cat-o-nine tails whip dick

Knowing Eldar it's probably a miniature webway gate with a gonadcannon on the other side.

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Soulstone cock ring or else

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Nobody's made a wraithbone joke yet?

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
hey guys, wraithBONER!

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Moola posted:

hey guys, wraithBONER!

Thank you.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

chin up everything sucks posted:

It is indeed a shark bra

Good detail wasted on a okay model

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

Magnetize, and keep your options open

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Crackbone posted:

Pictured: Eldar hog

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

she even kinda has the old DE hair

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I'll Fetch My Sarcasm Robes

I say take the job (cuz money) but make it super uncomfortable for him, ask him lots of super detailed questions, make him describe the penis he wants in every possible way, then ask him for tons of rounds of feedback.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

You want that to be uncomfortable, but I think that's exactly how you earn a referral for future dick commissions.

Crackbone
May 23, 2003

Vlaada is my co-pilot.

Bucnasti posted:

I say take the job (cuz money) but make it super uncomfortable for him, ask him lots of super detailed questions, make him describe the penis he wants in every possible way, then ask him for tons of rounds of feedback.

I'm not sure they guy who's paying money for a Warhammer dick is going to be uncomfortable with describing what they want in detail.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Bucnasti posted:

If you do that you'll get emails typed with one hand.

with a rebel yell she QQd
Jan 18, 2007

Villain

So thing is, I'm a really bad with green stuff. I will however sculpt the penis, and I will try to make it as socially acceptable as possible. I did go back to the client and asked if he seriously wants the penis on his avatar and his answer was "Yes, I think its funny"

"cut or uncut" is not even a question here. I'm in Hungary.

What's helping me a lot is that the avatar has a loincloth, so the tiny flaccid cock will only be visible from behind and obscured mostly by some balls I guess.

jesus WEP posted:

mods ban the op if they don’t post pics of the avatar hog, tia

I'm not ashamed of posting an avatar dong. I'm ashamed of my crappy sculpting.

When I decided to do commission painting, this is not what I was expecting.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

I did go back to the client and asked if he seriously wants the penis on his avatar and his answer was "Yes, I think its funny"

Well, I'm not going to argue that it's unusual.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Talk about a burning sensation!