Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
Holy poo poo pro click

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

holy poo poo

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
I wish there was a full anime end credits

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
My Brotherhood, My Brotherhood, and Me.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Warbird posted:

This is some weak sauce for this thread. Get some theory crafting going. I want to hear about how Justin is mad about Travis not being fully bought into the hyper anarch neo grassroot leftist movement and blames him for the death of Grunno, the forth brother, in that train accident.

I used to listen to Trends Like These until Travis went full mask off and didn't tell people to vote for Bernie unlike Brent. No true leftist he! Fie, I say. Fie.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

thread going from d- content to this a+ content was some tonal whiplash

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time

Riptor posted:

Oh he did and its awful

I found out today that Jesse Thorn blocked me on Twitter and I can only imagine this photo is why

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

Riptor posted:

I found out today that Jesse Thorn blocked me on Twitter and I can only imagine this photo is why

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Wow, Griffin looked so different back when MBMBaM first joined the network.

EDIT: Oh yeah, also gonna put yet another stamp of approval on that professor cabbage animation.

Ariong fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Apr 6, 2022

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Ariong posted:

Wow, Griffin looked so different back when MBMBaM first joined the network.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwDNM_IkeKo

He's always looked like that.

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010

the mcelroys...are good

Sankis
Mar 8, 2004

But I remember the fella who told me. Big lad. Arms as thick as oak trees, a stunning collection of scars, nice eye patch. A REAL therapist he was. Er wait. Maybe it was rapist?

i hope they dont take the cowards way out and skip episode 666 like they jokingly said they may

them skipping episode 420 clearly led to the shutdown of yahoo answers. skipping 666 will be disasterous

edit: that professor cabbage video reminded me of the best TAZ fanfilm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWot_8E4g2c

Sankis fucked around with this message at 09:46 on Apr 7, 2022

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
:eyepop: Clint jesus christ

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Shinjobi posted:

:eyepop: Clint jesus christ

I was screaming each loving time

What the gently caress LMAO

Sankis
Mar 8, 2004

But I remember the fella who told me. Big lad. Arms as thick as oak trees, a stunning collection of scars, nice eye patch. A REAL therapist he was. Er wait. Maybe it was rapist?

you'd never guess its the old dude in a line up of all the mcelroys but clint is absolutely the wild card in TAZ and it rules

hope we get a death this TAZ

Fil5000
Jun 23, 2003

HOLD ON GUYS I'M POSTING ABOUT INTERNET ROBOTS

Sankis posted:

you'd never guess its the old dude in a line up of all the mcelroys but clint is absolutely the wild card in TAZ and it rules

hope we get a death this TAZ

After Travis admitted to falsifying some rolls in Balance I genuinely wonder how many times he could have bought it in that arc

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH
Honestly a PC death or two would probably do wonders for TAZ. Encounters would actually be more exciting if the characters didn't have permanent plot armor.

E: wording

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

Catpain Slack posted:

Honestly a PC death or two would probably do wonders for TAZ. Encounters would actually be more exciting if the characters didn't have permanent plot armor.

E: wording

Tell me you didn't listen to Amnesty without telling me you didn't listen to Amnesty.

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH

more falafel please posted:

Tell me you didn't listen to Amnesty without telling me you didn't listen to Amnesty.

I'm about two thirds through :negative:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Catpain Slack posted:

I'm about two thirds through :negative:

You gosh darn dag nab tit

Pardon my language

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

0x38: FLOPPY_INTERNAL_ERROR

For those of you who have Dropout, BDG was on the latest episode of Um, Actually :toot:

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

Kazy posted:

For those of you who have Dropout, BDG was on the latest episode of Um, Actually :toot:

One of hopefully many more collaborations.

Dropout is lowkey amazing if you like McElory's or BDG too. Small troupe doing low budget comedy shows. Worth checkin' out.

CainsDescendant
Dec 6, 2007

Human nature

Yeah I fell down a YouTube hole of Game Changer clips a while back and I picked up Dropout just to finish the series. Definitely worth 5 bucks a month just to watch through the backlog of that and Breaking News, imo. I'm not really into watching tabletop but Dimension 20 looks like a lot of fun too

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I'm catching up on 4 episodes of TAZ and listening to them all in a row makes it obvious just how meandering it can be sometimes. I totally get why Justin sometimes snaps and tries to get Clint and Travis to stop waffling about and just got on with it.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Poor Justin, thought of fighting a horse and died.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
TAZ Balance: Tres Horny Boys

TAZ Ethersea: Tres Chaotic Boy and Girl and Coral Person

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Yeah this trio is a scathing hot mess and it owns

Mae
Aug 1, 2010

Supesudandi wa, kukan-nai no dandidesu

Clint is going maximum chaos mode and it rules

thebardyspoon
Jun 30, 2005
I assume this thread will know, googling this brings absolutely no useful information to the table, if I'm a current Max Fun subscriber, is that good to get the new lot of bonus content they'll be doing sometime this year? I recall them talking about something being only for new subscribers/people who up their sub but I can't remember if that's the physical stuff/gifts that are more beyond just access to the bonus content.

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

The digital bonus content is available to all subscribers

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
Yeah, all donors get access to the bonus content feed. New and upgrading donors get the physical rewards.

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
I wasn't feeling Ethersea at the beginning and I figured I might just binge the whole thing on a road trip once it's done or something. Is there an end in sight, or are they kind of just hitting a stride now?

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

Bonk posted:

I wasn't feeling Ethersea at the beginning and I figured I might just binge the whole thing on a road trip once it's done or something. Is there an end in sight, or are they kind of just hitting a stride now?

I'm a couple behind, but IMO they hit their stride in the second or third arc. It feels much more natural/organic than Graduation and less forced than Amnesty. I liked Amnesty, but the complaints about it were right.

So far it doesn't seem to be reaching a conclusion, so I would recommend getting caught up now.

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

Yeah I would be very surprised if it ends anytime soon, it still feels in the early stages of exploring its world.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
The Auctioneer is likely either the Big Bad of this series or the Proto Man of this series. It seems like obvious foreshadowing to me. I don't think we're anywhere close to the endgame, though.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Protoman would be more fun. “Guy doing what they believe is morally right/has reasoning you have trouble arguing with” is typically a good villain but they haven’t had a good friendly antagonist in a minute. We need a Strahd.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
"I believe there is a YouTube channel called PissBoys."

-Griffin McElroy, 2022

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

Shinjobi posted:

"I believe there is a YouTube channel called PissBoys."

-Griffin McElroy, 2022

I read this post about 5 minutes before I heard him say it and it still caught me totally off guard

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

i could hear the cogs in their brains turning as they tried to figure out how aggressive they could be during the catholic sainthood segment lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sankis
Mar 8, 2004

travis sounded like he was shouting this whole episode even more than usual