Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Wizard noir or D&D noir. But I can't even come up with a joke for the idea.

Longshot of a black cat rushing through a busy city street and under peoples' feet. Eventually makes its way to a townhouse with DETECTIVE AGENCY over the door. As soon as the cat crosses the office threshold it becomes a grizzled man who hangs up a staff and sword then sits on his chair for his first client. A bearded dwarf comes in and somehow the detective immediately knows it's a girl dwarf and is talking to her like a troubled femme fatale. Her brother was lost in the mine and the city is saying it was an attack by hobgoblins. Thing is, hobgoblins leave the body and just take the treasure. Plus there hasn't been a hobgoblin sighting in a decade.

Bright Bart fucked around with this message at 15:56 on Apr 13, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Bright Bart posted:

Wizard noir or D&D noir. But I can't even come up with a joke for the idea.

Longshot of a black cat rushing through a busy city street and under peoples' feet. Eventually makes its way to a townhouse with DETECTIVE AGENCY over the door. As soon as the cat crosses the office threshold it becomes a grizzled man who hangs up a staff and sword then sits on his chair for his first client. A bearded dwarf comes in and somehow the detective immediately knows it's a girl dwarf and is talking to her like a troubled femme fatale. Her brother was lost in the mine and the city is saying it was an attack by hobgoblins. Thing is, hobgoblins leave the body and just take the treasure. Plus there hasn't been a hobgoblin sighting in a decide.

"I (rolls a perception check) knew the dame was trouble as soon as she walked in"

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
A girl and a boy both with beards. One gives eerily specific advice, the other gives unsolicited advice.

The Voice of Labor

moonpie and rc cola in the south

the moonpie is banana flavored, the rc cola is orange fanta and the south is southern oregon

Prurient Squid

"Listen to your body Danny, especially your thyroid"
"And get a job!"

Prurient Squid

Attributing quotes from X Men Villains to Antonio Gramsci.

frump truck

hello... again!

Prurient Squid posted:

A girl and a boy both with beards. One gives eerily specific advice, the other gives unsolicited advice.

but you don't know which is which???

The Voice of Labor

an illustrated alphabet book of erotic fruits and veggies

autochoke
broccoyly
cucumber
dates
endup
fennanal
garlick
horsecockish
poketato

Dip Viscous

cockaleekieakke

Dip Viscous

cokey crisp: dogs don't know it's not cola

RavenousScoot

Underground baby sumo circuits where they toddle at each other on unsure feet to uproarious cheers

midnight_skies

"b'oh"

(_8^(|)

RavenousScoot posted:

Underground baby sumo circuits where they toddle at each other on unsure feet to uproarious cheers

And theres always a parent who's crying saying "That's my boy/girl!"

Bright Bart

Some weird combination of cooking and poker. Like two or more chefs get handed mystery ingredients others can't see while there is a shared pool out on the countertop. They take turns talking about what they're going to make until others call out or at the end they have to make something with the ingredients they actually have and the tastiest dish wins the round.

Prurient Squid

A James bond theme tune that starts with the words "James Bond!"

Bright Bart

James Bond! (James Bond!)
Ahahaaa
Fighter of the Spectre
Ahahaaa
Champion of the gun
He's a master of poker
And hitting on
Everyone

Bright Bart

A BYOB version of Team Fortress 2.

Also is Cutie Ultraviolence a genre?

Finger Prince

Word around MI6 is that James Bond is a bit of a see you next Tuesday, and there's a strong implication of nepotism and maaaybe a little bit of racism as to why he always gets the plum assignments and nobody questions his expenses. Bond gets to spend a weekend in Marrakech posing as a honeymooning couple, or Davos as a ski instructor, meanwhile agent Rory Smith only ever gets sent to places like South Sudan, not because his parents are afro-Carribean, but because he's "a better fit for the operation". Oh, and M declined his expense claim from Starbucks at Heathrow Airport because "MI6 is not permitted to operate on British soil, and that includes expense claims".

Bright Bart

James Bond has to spend hours going through online training on Fire Safety and Ergonomics and Proper Lifting like any civil servant.

They're open for a month and if he doesn't do them HR will be on his back. He may even lose his licence to kill. So he's secretly accessing his work VPN using satelite during the night while posting as a rogue arms dealer during the day.

Karate Bastard

Rogue arms dealer spotted lifting properly in suspicious and salacious circumstances outside Port au Prince. Gunfire ensues.

google THIS

James Bond being reminded for the umpteenth time that MI6's quid pro quo harassment policies also apply to vendors, contractors, and the estranged former love interests of shadowy cabal leaders

Finger Prince

"No, mister Bond, I expect you to comply... with SOPs."

Finger Prince

Bond's new nemesis turns out to be a former supervisor who was driven mad by his cavalier attitude towards processes and procedures, requiring Bond to follow a flowchart of his on nefarious design in order to stop his reign of terror.

Karate Bastard

A propaganda video of Russian tanks stuck in mud while Ukranians dance around it to hardbass music.

Welcome the Dumbass legion to the Drum'n'bass region!

Karate Bastard

It is funny because it is really called The Donbas Region, you see.

Karate Bastard

It's only called that if it's from the Donbas region in Ukraine. Otherwise it's just sparkling red dumbassery.

google THIS

Modernizing songs by converting them to metric

And I would walk 804.672 kilometers
And I would walk 804.672 more
Just to be the man who walked 1609.344
Kilometers to fall down at your door

google THIS

Well I'm hot-blooded, check it and see
I got a fever of 39.4

The Voice of Labor

holding off on that until time is also measured in units of base 10

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
everybody's working for the weekend (and in the English speaking world the first day of the next week which is also a day off work)

The Voice of Labor

if I could start again
a million six-hundred-and-nine-thousand three-hundred-and-forty-four kilometers away
I would keep myself
I would find a way

Karate Bastard

Nicotine, diazepam, hydrocodone/paracetamol, tetrahydrocannabinol, 3,4-methyl​enedioxy​methamphetamine and ethanol

google THIS

91.4-60.9-91.4?
Ha ha, only if she's 1.6 meters

Prurient Squid

Marilyn Manson sells out in a really weird, unexpected way. Not even ironic.

Karate Bastard

google THIS posted:

91.4-60.9-91.4?
Ha ha, only if she's 1.6 meters

Spoken like someone who finds the e621 tagging system to be too vague and imprecise.

The Voice of Labor

an older dude in a suit standing next to a younger dude in a suit on a platform. beneath them pistons pound, belts convey, forges pour out molten metal, dudes are doing things with angle grinders and welders, sparks are flying, machinery is moving. the older dude says "so prayan this is the facotry floor where we make footage for music videos"

Truman Peyote

you know the michael buble "no homo" cover of "santa baby"? the one where he sings "santa buddy" so that there's no ambiguity and everyone is 100% clear that he's not gay? ok so it's like that except he's covering "jolene" by dolly parton

google THIS

Truman Peyote posted:

you know the michael buble "no homo" cover of "santa baby"? the one where he sings "santa buddy" so that there's no ambiguity and everyone is 100% clear that he's not gay? ok so it's like that except he's covering "jolene" by dolly parton

Brolene

deep dish peat moss

google THIS posted:

Modernizing songs by converting them to metric

And I would walk 804.672 kilometers
And I would walk 804.672 more
Just to be the man who walked 1609.344
Kilometers to fall down at your door

It's going to be weird when all the techno goes kilo kilo kilo kilo instead of ounce ounce ounce ounce

The Voice of Labor

deep dish peat moss posted:

It's going to be weird when all the techno goes kilo kilo kilo kilo instead of ounce ounce ounce ounce

:bravo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

My milkshake brings all the boys to the meter