Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
more and more people are saying this
This poll is closed.
they're coming up to me 57 15.53%
with tears in their eyes and 85 23.16%
they're saying 59 16.08%
SIR! we want thread! 134 36.51%
straight out of central casting 32 8.72%
Total: 202 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

more like dumbert

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Salt Fish posted:

First of all there is no RDA for steroids. 2nd of all why would a burrito have steroids. Third you can see the font is wrong plus its not even aligned with the table. I'm drawing a line in the sand! I understand reality! There are NOT steroids in a dilburrito!

yeah the label is a photoshop but

quote:

2nd of all why would a burrito have steroids.

why? why is there a comic themed burrito? He's a loving madman. It's not a cute mascot it's Scott Adams doing some Dr. Moreau poo poo.

Read anything about the guy and tell me he wouldn't think "my testosterone burritos will make people feel great so they'll keep buying them"

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

A good start that society tragically failed to follow through on

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard
cravin a burrito rn

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Mmmm with spicy trumpanero sauce

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Buddykins posted:

cravin a burrito rn

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

presidnet

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

tomba

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns

where the gently caress is the stereo

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
stolen 4 times

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Vim Fuego posted:

threads dead, gas it

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Buddykins posted:

cravin a burrito rn

really curious what a burrito with 100% of my daily allowance of copper would taste like

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Vim Fuego posted:

threads dead, gas it

K9
May 6, 2007

Durf posted:

really curious what a burrito with 100% of my daily allowance of copper would taste like

100% of the allowance according to the liberal FDA? I think we can do better than that.

K9
May 6, 2007

as a Cuprist myself

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

ehhh trump

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

T

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

U

Star
Jul 15, 2005

Guerilla war struggle is a new entertainment.
Fallen Rib

he still got it

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Vim Fuego posted:

He's a testosterone obsessed freak, I have no doubt that he'd load it into frozen burritos.

I submit the following supporting evidence from as early as 1993

lol all of these are real

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
you know what? gently caress it. Leave this mess for day crew to deal with

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

DrPossum posted:

lol I took a poo poo in my post

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

DrPossum posted:

day crew couldnt fix this mess if their life depended on it

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan
I thought it was “nite crew *is* a mess” not “nite crew *leaves* a mess”

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Lol?

aperfectcirclefan
Nov 21, 2021

by Hand Knit
My buddy is a marketer and has done work for some top GOP men. He said that they're gearing up for 2024 and one thing that went through his office last week was that the GOP wants to campaign on a platform of "Get Back to Work", meaning they want to introduce penalties for companies and folks that work from home and incentivize companies (not people) who bring people "back to work" with tax cuts. He said that the GOP thinks this will do well with older voting populations and women, oddly.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Pronounced Your Fart? :thunk:

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://i.imgur.com/10dwuk1.mp4

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

oo the batman is out

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

aperfectcirclefan posted:

My buddy is a marketer and has done work for some top GOP men. He said that they're gearing up for 2024 and one thing that went through his office last week was that the GOP wants to campaign on a platform of "Get Back to Work", meaning they want to introduce penalties for companies and folks that work from home and incentivize companies (not people) who bring people "back to work" with tax cuts. He said that the GOP thinks this will do well with older voting populations and women, oddly.

itll do well with people who live off capital gains and crab bucket shithead middle management and hr. all it will do is shift companies towards more 1099 workers with wfh being the thing that makes them not-employees

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

kinda finding it hard to care about batman atm tho

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

Jon Carbuncle posted:

I can’t stop laughing at this

Here's a whole video of him cracking her up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNoFzMljP0U

aperfectcirclefan
Nov 21, 2021

by Hand Knit

Bruteman posted:

Here's a whole video of him cracking her up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNoFzMljP0U

British puppets own

https://youtu.be/M62SnbNizIM

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
One "trump" burrito please

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

I need one of those animes with the protagonist that ends up in some video game or whatever but as one of the stupid little monsters except that it’s trump and he’s a taco bowl

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Taco Ranch was best

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Red Baron posted:

I need one of those animes with the protagonist that ends up in some video game or whatever but as one of the stupid little monsters except that it’s trump and he’s a taco bowl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002