Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
ok?

edit: ferrari owns, they own, etc. i'm tired

EDIT: #forzaferrari

EDIT: Ferrari onws! They loving own!!!!!!!!! #forza #italianpassion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Option 2

Option 1 looks weird and Option 3 looks like a chronometer and those faces are too busy.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
I'd go option one for the ergonomic placement

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Watch chat making a timely comeback

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/f1-championship-leader-leclerc-robbed-of-320000-watch/10044105/

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Red Bull gotta pay for those engine repairs somehow.

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

Just looked at all the watches Richard Mile has on their webpage. Not a single one of those pieces of poo poo would I wear...

Say what you want about Rolex, Omega and PP and all those brands. At least they have a storied history and are recognizable as classics.

Richard Mile is just a 20 year old company making gaudy watches for rich people with no taste.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

This is an extremely poor survey question from the Good Mansell because those options represent a combination of crown placement and complications not just crown placement

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

refleks posted:

Just looked at all the watches Richard Mile has on their webpage. Not a single one of those pieces of poo poo would I wear...

Say what you want about Rolex, Omega and PP and all those brands. At least they have a storied history and are recognizable as classics.

Richard Mile is just a 20 year old company making gaudy watches for rich people with no taste.

Every company now sells watches for like 50 times they used to cost because they're exclusively for rich people with no taste. Sorry op

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Every company now sells watches for like 50 times they used to cost because they're exclusively for rich people with no taste. Sorry op

refleks posted:

as an owner of a speedmaster i love it. first of all because they told the scalpers to get hosed, it's not a limited edition and they will produce and sell as many as they can. secondly because its affordable (compared to a loving omega) and it can bring joy to more people with its lower price...

I am getting one for myself and my father when i can...

I feel violated by your opinion. is this cancel culture?

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
maybe I'm a little bit too blue collar, but $8 500+ for a watch doesnt seem affordable to me unless I'm looking at the wrong thing

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Will the richest person in this thread please give me a million dollars

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

Hot Karl Marx posted:

maybe I'm a little bit too blue collar, but $8 500+ for a watch doesnt seem affordable to me unless I'm looking at the wrong thing

The Moonswatch is more affordable (https://www.swatch.com/en-us/mission-to-the-moon-so33m100/SO33M100.html)

The Omega Speedmaster (https://www.omegawatches.com/watches/speedmaster/moonwatch-professional/product), which it is based on is most definitely NOT categorized as "affordable"

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

This looks nice but it needs a date window

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

the watch acts as a mobile bank account allowing someone to transfer vast swaths of wealth at the drop of a hat when either extremely coked up or getting robbed

opposable thumbs.db
Jan 7, 2008
It's hard to say that it's wrong that my life revolves around my dog when she is cuter and more interesting than me
Pillbug
I'm not necessarily saying that it was morally correct, but pickpocketing a gaudy expensive watch from someone who didn't pay for it and is likely only wearing it for sponsorship purposes is one of the more acceptable crimes IMO

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

opposable thumbs.db posted:

I'm not necessarily saying that it was morally correct, but pickpocketing a gaudy expensive watch from someone who didn't pay for it and is likely only wearing it for sponsorship purposes is one of the more acceptable crimes IMO

by the tankie bylawes of the wider forums' loving awful crab bucket groupthink even a mild reference to middle ground is centrism and grounds for a permaban, gently caress off you bootlicker

also I want my goddamn watch back

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

opposable thumbs.db posted:

what's your stance on torrenting say around 10TB worth of TV and movies for personal consumption?

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

italian quid posted:

what's your stance on torrenting say around 10TB worth of TV and movies for personal consumption?

It's bad

badrear end

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

italian quid posted:

obviously acceptable, you're stealing from the rich. theft is only theft when you moralise it to fit with your narrative, duh

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Lifelong Tory Voter
Steal everything that's not nailed down, and then come back with a crowbar for the rest.

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Lifelong Tory Voter
What if the pickpocket stole the Mille but replaced with with a Moonswatch?

MustardFacial fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Apr 19, 2022

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Theft is only ok if the object is tasteless

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

MustardFacial posted:

What if the pickpocket stole the Mille but replaced with with a Moonswatch?

then he's not a thief but a hero for giving good lad sharles a good watch and not some piece of poo poo forced upon him from ferrari

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
That lad who stole Lando's horrible watch at the world cup got arrested after the police released a load of team photos of him wearing it.

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos
If you wear a Richard Mille watch and are not being paid to do it, you deserve to be incarcerated regardless of whether you stole it.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

new goon project, steal an F1 car

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

new goon project, steal an F1 car

A Red Bull would be the easiest so long as we have a really large dust bin for all the parts Max smashes off after he hits a wall

wzm
Dec 12, 2004

https://www.swatch.com/en-us/mission-to-uranus-so33l100/SO33L100.html though

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Charles Leclerc posted:

obviously acceptable, you're stealing from the rich. theft is only theft when you moralise it to fit with your narrative, duh

i have some book recommendations for you

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 13 days!

Charles Leclerc posted:

the guy who has a rap sheet full of probes for slurs is dumb as poo poo? well i never...

acidx
Sep 24, 2019

right clicking is stealing
you can just look at what time it is on your phone nowadays fyi

edit: and the date too

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

nawilo_420 posted:

the guy who has a rap sheet full of probes for slurs is dumb as poo poo? well i never...

Are Theo's dead posh like but he's all reet.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

italian quid posted:

It's legal if you delete the roms after 24 hours

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

nawilo_420 posted:

Stealing from the rich is good as hell you dweeb

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Buying any Swiss watch now is like buying a condo in a Brooklyn brownstone in 2022 and acting like it's as bohemian as if you bought it in the 1970s. It's all bougie poo poo now op

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Honestly I find the tasteless rear end watches like Richard Milles and Hublots more honest than selling $9000 watches made to look like tool watches like divers or chronographs, which is like how pickup trucks are now luxury cars for dentists

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Honestly I find the tasteless rear end watches like Richard Milles and Hublots more honest than selling $9000 watches made to look like tool watches like divers or chronographs, which is like how pickup trucks are now luxury cars for dentists

I like how society has somehow turned any sort of blue collar work into some weird bizarro consumer fantasy camp thing. I know people I race with that can't even do an alignment on their kart but they've dropped several grand on a beta toolset lmao

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
The solution is to buy a nice tasteful jewelry dress watch, like a Cartier or something or hell maybe a JLC Reverso

Feels Villeneuve fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Apr 20, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Lifelong Tory Voter
lmao at buying Italian tools when the Princess Auto is right there.