Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Diabolik900
Mar 28, 2007

Incredible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Definitely worth clicking the transcript button if you’re watching it on mobile.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Incessant Excess posted:

the last 30 seconds are different

So glad I checked out the last 30 seconds :lol:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

:lmao:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

https://twitter.com/snowboiiii/status/1516369920556216327?s=21&t=gue6n4Zt1C9U91wvERUz3Q

Lmfao

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
a lot of replies from people who think Dave is just completely oblivious and not just sandbagging Bryan

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

lol

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

The is exceptional, and lmao at the final 20sec.

A recent Best of B&V had Bryan asking the chat "what is this noise?" and covering his mic to generate some buzz.

Wish I had the skills to edit that clip and replace the buzz with a segment of Dave searching papers.

A ghostly murmur, audible only through electronic shenanigans, saying "uhmm...Dexter Loomis....*crinkle**shuffle*"

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
It was pretty enjoyable to hear Dave talking about the weather in basically the same manner and cadwnce he uses to speculate on wrestling angles.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

lmao

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

I need a loving hard cam of Bryan's face here

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Deadlock had me busting out laughing while walking the dog yesterday. "Karate Fighters SKEE-WHOA!!"

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

reignofevil posted:

It was pretty enjoyable to hear Dave talking about the weather in basically the same manner and cadwnce he uses to speculate on wrestling angles.

Dave talking about other stuff besides wrestling through the lens of wrestling is what keeps me coming back. I wish there was a pod of him reviewing tv shows like Dallas, 90210, whatever.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

flashy_mcflash posted:

Dave talking about other stuff besides wrestling through the lens of wrestling is what keeps me coming back. I wish there was a pod of him reviewing tv shows like Dallas, 90210, whatever.

The only scene I know from 90210 is the one where they're trying to find a rave using an egg as a password and I NEEEEEEED to hear Dave explain it

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

flashy_mcflash posted:

I think MRT once posted a bit from the Observer when Dave talked about the finish to the 2000 presidential election :allears:

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Lone Goat posted:

The only scene I know from 90210 is the one where they're trying to find a rave using an egg as a password and I NEEEEEEED to hear Dave explain it

Um, gonna have to disagree because if there's one thing in this world we need it's Dave's second by second analysis of how Scott couldn't have possibly shot himself with the amount of pressure he put on the trigger while twirling it.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

reignofevil posted:

Thar was fun. Also when he was talking about the Ukraine war. Like "It was really big and the people were into it but now the news ratings are going back to normal, people are fatigued by it".

Ukraine war: over pushed, too many gently caress finishes in the feud.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

1glitch0 posted:

Thar was fun. Also when he was talking about the Ukraine war. Like "It was really big and the people were into it but now the news ratings are going back to normal, people are fatigued by it".

Ukraine war: over pushed, too many gently caress finishes in the feud.

this cracked me up

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Granny: "I thought Dave was married."

Bryan: "Well, Granny, your segment is over for the week!"

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I swear he talked about how much heat 9/11 had once.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

algebra testes posted:

I swear he talked about how much heat 9/11 had once.

9/11 was the Snuka getting smacked with a coconut of American geopolitical history.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I hate 9/11 so don't talk of it

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

shankly

MediaPlayerClassic
Aug 24, 2012
What looks better on the marquee

Bert Narcissus or Burt Narcissist

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
sin fayne

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Sexy Tiocfaidh T

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

jesus WEP posted:

Sexy Tiocfaidh T

Hahaha

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Legit astonished Bryan liked rok c getting a gimmick of a wwe2k fan girl larping.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Lmao at Dave saying they should've explained how Wardlow changed into his gear while handcuffed.

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル
Experience from his Superman cosplayer days.

81sidewinder
Sep 8, 2014

Buying stocks on the day of the crash

Edward Mass posted:

Granny: "I thought Dave was married."

Bryan: "Well, Granny, your segment is over for the week!"

Dave divorce confirmed?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

81sidewinder posted:

Dave divorce confirmed?

Dave tearfully admitted a year or so back on the air that he was not married to that volleyball coach listed as his wife, it was very traumatizing for him but it had to be done because his personal life is of course absolutely the business of people on the internet and he can't be taken seriously as a journalist otherwise :hai:

After he was done baring his soul, Bryan Alvarez was reported as responding,"Okay so the next segment was MizTV...."

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

Dave tearfully admitted a year or so back on the air that he was not married to that volleyball coach listed as his wife, it was very traumatizing for him but it had to be done because his personal life is of course absolutely the business of people on the internet and he can't be taken seriously as a journalist otherwise :hai:

After he was done baring his soul, Bryan Alvarez was reported as responding,"Okay so the next segment was MizTV...."

Dave: "Oh that segment sucked."

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Alaois posted:

Dave: "Oh that segment sucked."

Bryan: Yeah it was bad.
Dave: Well it was okay, I mean, he... he hit his time cues and delivered his lines. That's... you know that's.... that's what they want and he delivers that, so I don't know you can say that it was bad. I mean it wasn't good. But but but, you know, it's.... it's what they want.
Bryan: So you liked the segment?
Dave: No it was really bad.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

https://twitter.com/lilsasuke_/status/1517228508786749440

UltimoDragonQuest fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Apr 22, 2022

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
I didn't notice him moving his hand under the blanket the first time I watched it. What a loving goof lol

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Serpen-TEE-co??

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Bryan's face when he almost drops the F bomb lmao

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Hahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Wow, I didn't know that Bryan is a ventriloquist.