Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/mattschneidman/status/1516862444144054274?t=XDI7kuvW1HH5wMKXwvHzkQ

:)

https://twitter.com/mattschneidman/status/1516845281739952132?t=D5Z3qkF3KiSyQQ8XPnKgOg

:catstare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Preston Smith is gonna Last Boyscout some poor qb this year.

ZombieCrew
Apr 1, 2019
https://twitter.com/chicagobulls/st...g-game-2-win%2F

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Aaron Rodgers showing up for another playoffs L at the crib you love to see it.

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Probably has just as many championships as Rodgers in the past 12 years as well

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Rodgers actually got a ring when the Bucks won it all last season because he has an ownership stake in the Bucks.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Hot Diggity! posted:

Rodgers actually got a ring when the Bucks won it all last season because he has an ownership stake in the Bucks.

Seamlessly making the transition from referring to them as Grayson Allen's Milwaukee Bucks to Aaron Rodgers's Bucks.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Giannis is also part owner of the Brewers

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

Hot Diggity! posted:

I think it's nice that they gave him a participation trophy since he's had such a hard time in the playoffs :3:

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Rodgers being at the game is clearly a conflict of interest since he owns both The Bucks and Chicago.

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
Robbie Gould is an honorary bear thus they defeated Rodgers. Like how the lions are super bowl champions

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

Pontius Pilate posted:

Robbie Gould is an honorary bear thus they defeated Rodgers. Like how the lions are super bowl champions

Lions last two quarterbacks have both taken their team to the Super Bowl :colbert:

Guy A. Person
May 23, 2003

Pops Mgee posted:

Rodgers being at the game is clearly a conflict of interest since he owns both The Bucks and Chicago.

Also because he is around people while still being unvaccinated

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Hot Diggity! posted:

He was also sitting courtside with the owners daughter who's famous for being an insta model and very, very wealthy, as well as saying she wants to own the Knicks one day as well.

So he might be getting a larger share someday.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I maintain that Rodgers as an exec will be exponentially more successful and respected (well maybe not respected lmao) than Rodgers as a player.

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

MJeff posted:

I maintain that Rodgers as an exec will be exponentially more successful and respected (well maybe not respected lmao) than Rodgers as a player.

He’s been pretty successful as a player, though. The immunized thing has definitely tarnished his image.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!
He has one ring from over a decade ago. A sad career of unfulfilled potential.

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

Big Beef City posted:

He was also sitting courtside with the owners daughter who's famous for being an insta model and very, very wealthy, as well as saying she wants to own the Knicks one day as well.

So he might be getting a larger share someday.

Something tells me this will somehow fail to pan out
:thunk:

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Rodgers has always been incredibly annoying.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

:rip:

https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1517306808985133056?s=20&t=Hi67hX2PH5XJl716G--NgA

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

https://twitter.com/WillRagatz/status/1517534677883629568

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

A “he shall not pass” joke is too drat easy.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

The whitest man in the whitest suburb of the whitest state bought the whitest van.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
https://twitter.com/BradGalli/status/1517949347970916355

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.

I've made a lot of immediate decisions I've come to regret. Abandoning the Vikings after they signed Kirk Cousins isn't one of them.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/AndrewBrandt/status/1517924433863790594

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Eberflaus threw out the first pitch at Wrigley today and the Cubs won 21-0. Coincidence????

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Eberflaus threw out the first pitch at Wrigley today and the Cubs won 21-0. Coincidence????

Defense Wins Championships.

He and Suzuki met and he said his first football game has to be a Bears game.

This is why the game won't grow internationally!!!!!

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Lol, like the bears are going to score three touchdowns

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Over 17 games, you never know what can happen!

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Bears offseason keeps getting better.

https://twitter.com/TMZ_Sports/status/1518340038861410304

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
lol the cops say he was "verbally confrontational", huh. Wonder what that means.

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

MJeff posted:

lol the cops say he was "verbally confrontational", huh. Wonder what that means.

"Please don't shoot, I'm unarmed!"

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

I'm trying to figure out how I feel about this. I don't care about the donuts because we've all done it. The kid in the car gives me pause, but it isn't like he was doing it in the snow, so how reckless was it really?

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Offer him a bonus, IMO.

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

Sataere posted:

I'm trying to figure out how I feel about this. I don't care about the donuts because we've all done it. The kid in the car gives me pause, but it isn't like he was doing it in the snow, so how reckless was it really?

But doing donuts in an empty snowy parking lot isn't really dangerous unless you're in a very top-heavy car and are going really fast. :confused: If anything it's probably less dangerous because you don't need to go fast at all, and less destructive because it doesn't burn the asphalt

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Sataere posted:

Yeah, my reading was pretty much:

quote:

doing donuts in his Hellcat

:hellyeah::rock:

quote:

on a suspended license

eh…

quote:

with his child in the car

:chloe::yikeseroo:

Parallelwoody
Apr 10, 2008

Y'all never had fun with your kids? Shameful rear end parenting.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Doing donuts with your dad sounds like a loving blast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

MJeff posted:

Doing donuts with your dad sounds like a loving blast.