Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Levantine posted:

Spoiler Alert: everything will not go right.

"We're being hacked! Probably by Anitifa!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

It literally is a cult at this point with Lindell. How many "this is the day!" events have come and gone, but there are still true believers gobbling up this crap because they don't like reality.

Just like every other cult, the prediction fails, leader makes "reasons", usually evil forces working against them, but this next time, for sure.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

He’s got the same weird voice thing as Jesse Ventura. Is that caused by steroids?

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Does that look like a guy who does steroids to you?

Levantine
Feb 14, 2005

GUNDAM!!!

MrUnderbridge posted:

It literally is a cult at this point with Lindell. How many "this is the day!" events have come and gone, but there are still true believers gobbling up this crap because they don't like reality.

Just like every other cult, the prediction fails, leader makes "reasons", usually evil forces working against them, but this next time, for sure.

Harold Camping got it wrong 100% of the time but his adherents never wavered. This feels much higher stakes with real consequences though.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Levantine posted:

Harold Camping got it wrong 100% of the time but his adherents never wavered. This feels much higher stakes with real consequences though.

Yeah it's going to turn bad when there's calls to violence propped up by all the evil things the perfidious liberals are accused of by the cult/political party leaders. History has seen this playbook get run before and boy howdy is it gonna suck.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

I AM GRANDO posted:

He’s got the same weird voice thing as Jesse Ventura. Is that caused by steroids?
caused by Minnesteroids

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

OgNar posted:

Mike Lindells new final date marker is this Thursday.
"Its going to SHOCK the country.
If everything goes right"

"It's going to shock the country because my star witness is none other than...THE SHOCK. MASTER!!"

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

greazeball posted:

Does that look like a guy who does steroids to you?

cocaine and alcohol.

I really don't get the support for My Pillow guy. He's just some random dude that figured out a way to supposedly perfect pillow technology that got a a lot of eyes from advertising on Hannity. I guess to a conservative mind, he's the practical definition of being able to work your way up and become rich in, this, the greatest country in the world. Trump's kind of the same way.

But like, if Trump, Lindell, Hannity or Desantis were your boss, you'd loving hate their guts and avoid them as much as possible. You'd rag on and make fun of them with your coworkers in the lunchroom and during happy hour. You'd call them loving rear end in a top hat morons, not leaders or anything worthy of praise. You'd bitch constantly about their bullshit rules and stuff. Then again, there'd still be 2 or 3 people that would suck up to them, kiss their rear end and tattle on people and they'd eventually get promotions since people like Trump and Lindell love sycophants that stroke their ego.

So I guess I just answered my own question.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.

BiggerBoat posted:

cocaine and alcohol.

I really don't get the support for My Pillow guy. He's just some random dude that figured out a way to supposedly perfect pillow technology that got a a lot of eyes from advertising on Hannity. I guess to a conservative mind, he's the practical definition of being able to work your way up and become rich in, this, the greatest country in the world. Trump's kind of the same way.

But like, if Trump, Lindell, Hannity or Desantis were your boss, you'd loving hate their guts and avoid them as much as possible. You'd rag on and make fun of them with your coworkers in the lunchroom and during happy hour. You'd call them loving rear end in a top hat morons, not leaders or anything worthy of praise. You'd bitch constantly about their bullshit rules and stuff. Then again, there'd still be 2 or 3 people that would suck up to them, kiss their rear end and tattle on people and they'd eventually get promotions since people like Trump and Lindell love sycophants that stroke their ego.

I think the best example of this is the Dilbert guy who became famous for making fun of dumb bosses until he became the dumb boss and lined up behind Trump with absolutely no self-awareness.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Adams is also really into weird PUA poo poo

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

I can't find it but there was was an interview with Lindell where the reporter pushed on him for some false and potentially legally actionable claims on his website; Lindell waves the claims off. The reporter pulls up the claims online; Lindell conference-calls his webmaster and proceeds to throw the poor sap under the bus by loudly chewing him out in front of the reporter

Dude has definitely had urine in his coffee

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

FlamingLiberal posted:

Adams is also really into weird PUA poo poo

That makes sense. Adam's exudes so much divorced guy energy that he likely isn't allowed near nuclear power plants for fear that the atoms in the uranium will spontaneously split.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

CuddleCryptid posted:

That makes sense. Adam's exudes so much divorced guy energy that he likely isn't allowed near nuclear power plants for fear that the atoms in the uranium will spontaneously split.
I remember in 2016 he kept posting stuff about how Trump was going to win because was the most ‘alpha’ candidate or whatever, which is hilarious since Trump is one of the least masculine GOP leaders I can remember

Killer robot
Sep 6, 2010

I was having the most wonderful dream. I think you were in it!
Pillbug

Clarste posted:

I think the best example of this is the Dilbert guy who became famous for making fun of dumb bosses until he became the dumb boss and lined up behind Trump with absolutely no self-awareness.

It's better. Scott Adams' corporate experience was more as the pointy-haired boss, and originally he was self-aware of it. Then that all went away with fame and success.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

BiggerBoat posted:

cocaine and alcohol.

From what I hear even his pillows are kind of crappy. I believe the only reason this man has a platform at all is because of Trump

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Xand_Man posted:

Dude has definitely had urine in his coffee

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Killer robot posted:

It's better. Scott Adams' corporate experience was more as the pointy-haired boss, and originally he was self-aware of it. Then that all went away with fame and success.

The way I often put it is that Adams was able to install Windows 95 without burning down his house, so he thinks that permanently makes him the smartest person in any room.

I didn't know about any PUA poo poo, but I know he's a big believer in NLP (Neuro-Lingustic Programming, not Natural Language Processing), hypnosis, and as has been stated before, affirmations and auras. He's the prime example of people who think they're smart and believe in science but don't.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Larryb posted:

From what I hear even his pillows are kind of crappy.

I've been sleeping for 55 years now on a wide range of pillows and almost all of them have been sufficient for me to accomplish my goal of sleeping. I mean, sure, some were more comfortable that others but this entire concept of revolutionizing pillows, mattresses, key chains, tooth brushes, combs, razors, and what have you is, for all practical purposes, roughly the same as it's always been IMO.

OK, some of these things are better than others but I sleep, I wipe my rear end, I brush my teeth, shave, scrub my sink and do laundry and just about all of that has more or less remained the same throughout my entire life. And, regardless, I'm not looking to William Proctor or James Gamble for a whole lot of political advice.

Scorched Spitz
Dec 12, 2011

Larryb posted:

From what I hear even his pillows are kind of crappy. I believe the only reason this man has a platform at all is because of Trump

"Kinda" is underselling it. They're big honking chunks of hard foam stuffed into a cheap bag that only have the business they do because they're one of two brands your average small-town Wal-Mart carries.

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015

nine-gear crow posted:

This guy was Bill O'Reilly's star protege at Fox. Is it any wonder he also picked up some of BillO's tips and tricks on how to sexually entrap women? At this point you can count on one hand the number of people at Fox who aren't prolific sexual predators compared the number of them who are.

Not just his protege, he was Bill's producer. So it was a somewhat self-appointed role.

Jarvisi
Apr 17, 2001

Green is still best.

Killer robot posted:

His comics were just from stories actual workers sent to him. So he wasn't even original

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
I heard some Gutfield! from the other room. He's doing a dour monologue about Taylor Lorenz of being a hypocrite, playing video of her crying while relating the harassment she suffered, and I think he said something to the effect of "She's like a mentally ill person on the street, who cries 'Awww police brutality! Police brutality' when the police tackle them." You know, because they have it coming.

What a loathsome, miserable abortion of a human being.

Dr Christmas fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Apr 21, 2022

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015
Gutfield isn't your great-grandpas pundit, he brings in a hip young audience that Fox's sponsors are desperate for. He has musicians and cool people on. Like MTV's Lisa Kennedy. You remember her, right kids, from MTV? 30 years ago?

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow

je1 healthcare posted:

Gutfield isn't your great-grandpas pundit, he brings in a hip young audience that Fox's sponsors are desperate for. He has musicians and cool people on. Like MTV's Lisa Kennedy. You remember her, right kids, from MTV? 30 years ago?

No, because I was five in 1992.

Albino Squirrel
Apr 25, 2003

Miosis more like meiosis

Dr Christmas posted:

I heard some Gutfield! from the other room. He's doing a dour monologue about Taylor Lorenz of being a hypocrite, playing video of her crying while relating the harassment she suffered, and I think he said something to the effect of "She's like a mentally ill person on the street, who cries 'Awww police brutality! Police brutality' when the police tackle them." You know, because they have it coming.

What a loathsome, miserable abortion of a human being.
Christ, I remember like 10 years ago when Gutfeld told some jokes about the Canadian army - like, the day after four soldiers got friendly-fired by the Americans in Afghanistan - and then got his rear end banned from my local comedy club. Good to see he's grown as a person.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

BiggerBoat posted:

I've been sleeping for 55 years now on a wide range of pillows and almost all of them have been sufficient for me to accomplish my goal of sleeping. I mean, sure, some were more comfortable that others but this entire concept of revolutionizing pillows, mattresses, key chains, tooth brushes, combs, razors, and what have you is, for all practical purposes, roughly the same as it's always been IMO.

You clearly have not explored the world of pillmodding.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

The Lone Badger posted:

You clearly have not explored the world of pillmodding.

Note before you get started that some people have died doing this although it hasn't been conclusively proven that their pillows killed them. also you can freeze your face off

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

So Tucker's Ball Laser has made it out to the "Political Cartoon" sphere of infamy:

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

CuddleCryptid posted:

I don't see *you* sleeping in a racing car

duck.exe
Apr 14, 2012

Nap Ghost
Laze balls

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
The cat is a nice touch of story telling. Cats like to attack laser pointers…

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

They tapdance not, neither do they fart
Thursdays gone.
Along with Mike Lindells dreams.
Things must not have gone as planned.

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

They tapdance not, neither do they fart

https://twitter.com/SafetyPinDaily/status/1517285812710346752

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
Which one is going blind? Have they, yet?

LloydDobler
Oct 15, 2005

You shared it with a dick.

It was his cover of WAP that had them confused.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
I love how everyone could be the odd one out.

cowboy hat, dead, notblack, asleep/Dr.

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

"Eh, jew's closer to black than white" - The guy who made that line-up, probably.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
One of those black conservative heroes was literally killed by conservative COVID policies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
Killed with conservative COVID policies! :sun: