Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

So many decisions were made to create this, all of them were done under the influence of cocaine.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

S.U.C. is an accurate acronym

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTB-hRyd-78

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6l9huZUhgI

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Upsidads posted:

S.U.C. is an accurate acronym

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4DUkLplDDI

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QiG6WlUVqo

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Man, nothing beats beach head and a shower

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

This has to have a cartoon
It has to

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Upsidads posted:

It has to

I would love that so much!!!

I have so many awesome creative ideas for entertainment programming, but corporate dipshits just keep rehashing the same boring poo poo time and time again because they're too loving ignorant to understand art or culture. LOL!!!!

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Sweet rear end hat

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I took this pic from the LOL at Trump thread, which is the one other thread I post a lot of stuff in.

I have been probed there twice in the last two days for making silly jokes (which is what I do!), one for a simple play on a bible quote, and one for calling right-wingers pussies. I don't know what's happening to GBS....

Oh well. At least I have this thread (for now). LOL!!!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Gutter Phoenix posted:

I took this pic from the LOL at Trump thread, which is the one other thread I post a lot of stuff in.

I have been probed there twice in the last two days for making silly jokes (which is what I do!), one for a simple play on a bible quote, and one for calling right-wingers pussies. I don't know what's happening to GBS....

Oh well. At least I have this thread (for now). LOL!!!

LMAO!

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

LOL!!!!!

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Ugh, and now imgur isn't working. It's like the Universe doesn't want me posting old posters of kittens!!!!

Edit:

Gutter Phoenix fucked around with this message at 14:58 on Apr 23, 2022

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7kAx2SyXZA&t=9s

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Such a pussy.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Gutter Phoenix posted:

Ugh, and now imgur isn't working. It's like the Universe doesn't want me posting old posters of kittens!!!!

Edit:

hang in there baby!

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

gleebster posted:

Such a pussy.

Careful there, filth mouth, you're gonna get in trouble. The comedy gestapo is patrolling GBS as we speak.....

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

LifeSunDeath posted:

hang in there baby!

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Just six more days...

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Upsidads posted:

It has to

Going back to this, when I was a kid I always wanted to make cartoons. I drew constantly, and made up tens, if not hundreds of characters (such as "Fishman," "Polar Pope," "Guido the Enforcer," "The G.I. Jehovah's Witnesses," "Shamus, the Angry Amish Farmer," "Crazed Man with a Spatula and Dead Chipmunk," and many, many more), but the technology wasn't there at the time, or at least, I didn't have access to it. It was so loving frustrating to not be able to translate my ideas to a media that people could enjoy. It still is.

I'm trying to figure out ways to use modern tools to do stuff, but you can't teach an old dog new tricks, I suppose, although I'm doing my best to learn anyway, because I loving love art!!!!

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013