Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sub-Actuality posted:

put your GBA in a wooden shoe tonight and leave it by your unlocked back door, when you wake up it will have an OLED screen and a flash cart full of roms

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

put your GBA in a wooden shoe tonight and leave it by your unlocked back door, when you wake up it will have an OLED screen and a flash cart full of roms

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Sub-Actuality posted:

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

rescuing the ewoks in jet force gemini is stupid and becuase of that and the parts where you have to control a tiny flying robot with lovely controls i have to give the game an eight out of ten better luck next time rare

lmao I forgot you needed perfect runs of those fun-the-first-time-lovely-the-next-100 on-rails shooter

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

I hope Tamarin shows up in a bottom-of-the-barrel Fanatical bundle because part of my stupid brain wants to play 'JFG but this time you're an ewok too'

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Not a Children posted:

lmao I forgot you needed perfect runs of those fun-the-first-time-lovely-the-next-100 on-rails shooter

rare forcing everyone to beat the original donkey kong twice to finish donkey kong 64 ftw

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
virtual bart is stupid. this is basically elden ring. playing elden ring is already stressful enough. i'm playing virtual bart to relax. i'm done with this poo poo.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

mysterious loyall X posted:

virtual bart is stupid. this is basically elden ring. playing elden ring is already stressful enough. i'm playing virtual bart to relax. i'm done with this poo poo.

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

American McGay posted:

My favorite was the atom guy in the bloodstream(?) and my least favorite was the Bartzilla with the F-15s that would gently caress your poo poo up.

Hi there, energy eaters

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

I remember when i was a child having a dream that I was playing it and it was really good. And it literally never happened. I'm so upset

Do you have an n3ds or N3ds XL?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

Love me away from

Lol at this expression

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

ArfJason posted:

Lol at this expression

i meant move but lol at that and "can" instead of cab

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

Ominous question

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

FactsAreUseless posted:

Ominous question

PENNYWISE: We all have New Nintendo 3DS XL's down here

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Ominous question

lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

FactsAreUseless posted:

Ominous question

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

T-800: I need your clothes, your boots, and your New Nintendo 3DS XL

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

*said jokerishly*

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

T-800: I need your clothes, your boots, and your New Nintendo 3DS XL

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

*said jokerishly*

You're laughing. The PS3 has just been hacked no matter what firmware you're on and you're laughing.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i believe that whatever doesnt brick you simply makes you... stranger. *3ds startup sound*

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wanna know how I got these ROMs?

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

Ominous question

Lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Fungah! posted:

*said jokerishly*
if I'm going to have closed-source firmware on my system, I prefer it to be multiple choice!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

copy
Jul 26, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

Ominous question

lol which came first: ranch, or cool ranch?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Ominous question

Fungah! posted:

*said jokerishly*

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Wanna know how I got these ROMs?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

https://twitter.com/nintendoamerica/status/1518756878251089921?s=21&t=enMDm1ag3WuSxV58Tvn8lQ